Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My suspicion is that Virothe could tamper with the appeals instead of filing them. He already had investigation-immunity, so it seems strange to me that he'd have multiple powers like that.

Alright, there's no point dragging this out any longer than necessary; especially when a potential victory is in plain sight and the players in the dead thread are no doubt hoping that the game ends sooner rather than later. To whoever has a hostile kill: target Dendrek tonight. We'll be doing the same thing. Dendrek is alternating between protecting Danner and himself so a double tap is needed to get rid of them due to Danner's bodyguard ability combining with Dendrek's protect. Trust me on this.

Please don't screw up by not targeting Dendrek tonight. If two separate kills do not target Dendrek at the same time and one source of a kill is eliminated then you won't be able to get around their combined protection due to a lack of kills. Nor will you likely be able to eliminate either of them through a lynch.

I'm surprised I managed to survive for so long, honestly. I didn't actually think I'd manage to fool anyone for very long with my agent of chaos act. At any rate I decided that it was for the best to sacrifice myself to put across this message because I don't want to wake up and find myself lynched and then end up with the Dendrek/Danner plight not being resolved.

Though no matter who wins, it's been a very interesting and fun game!

Now I just hope the people in the dead thread don't want to lynch me, especially with the number of TPR's I was sent to kill...

Well fuck.

Vote Graeham

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Ret.

No worries. I get it.

Not that I'd take anything he said as gospel, but that sounds an awful lot like one large team and an unaffiliated scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Not that I'd take anything he said as gospel, but that sounds an awful lot like one large team and an unaffiliated scum.
    A second kill was missing last night. That means there is a second doctor alive (or perhaps they hit an SK's vest?).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Now I just hope the people in the dead thread don't want to lynch me, especially with the number of TPR's I was sent to kill...
    I will be killing or lynching you early at the soonest opportunity. Just an FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    A second kill was missing last night. That means there is a second doctor alive (or perhaps they hit an SK's vest?).
    Both are possible. Catta did say he got another reward, yeah? I wouldn't expect him to have been targeted, though, not with his claim.

I don't want to miss Ret's game, but I'm mortified with how I've played this one. I don't feel like it would be a good idea for me to play anytime soon.

It's fine. Shit blew up at work for both me and Danner, so even at 100% ready we might have to push it again so that it can have, y'know, at least two half-functioning moderators. ._.

I feel pretty terrible about how long it's taking, though, particularly for Danner, but also for anyone waiting for it. It's been a slog of a few months for me between everything going on.

I don't want to miss Ret's game, but I'm mortified with how I've played this one. I don't feel like it would be a good idea for me to play anytime soon.
    You've played rather well. You're wise to suspect Ret given that we believe that he is really is the serial killer. We hoped to push on him today to secure additional town points. Obviously that didn't work but if Ret manages to fool everybody after this that he's innocent then he deserves the win. You need only look at how quickly he turned on you right before you voted on me for 'proof'.

There's likely two - alternating between who kills on each night. Not gonna say who we think the other one is since they need to be around to hit you and Danner.

That's cute. And wrong. Sorry to say, Graeham, but you'll have to look elsewhere for your killer.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2016-04-26 at 01:51 AM.

Nice try Graeham. Ret is obviously Bartlet.
    Yes, he is. That doesn't mean his win condition doesn't involve him avoiding being usurped. This is a game involving scheming politicians after all.

Just going to

Unvote

So that scum can't force a lynch on anyone else atm

Unvote

Vote Graeham

Gonna go to the hospital now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad all this time not ending day is proving to be so productive, definitely time well spent. I can only imagine that the people in the dead thread are enjoying this riveting exploration of all matters important even more than I am.

I'm going to bed, at least the deadline will approach faster while I'm asleep. I'm sure I can catch up on the entire half dozen or so posts that happen between now and then in the few minutes I have before work after I wake up.

edit: guess I should have refreshed before posting.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2016-04-26 at 05:43 AM.

Deleted
    Nah Bro you played a great game - if not for you I reckon town would have lost days ago

vote graeham

Going to work and I don't want to miss lynching scummy mcscum
    @Graeham you realise of course that you'll be getting Nked/lynched hard your next game :-P

Deleted
    Breaking News on Weasel and Friends:

Brianna Kilmeade: Good morning and welcome, our special guest is Glenda Beck, so what do you think of the breaking news that Jane Biden has resigned after pleading guilty to tax evasion charges-
    Glenda Beck: Oh good god tax evasion isn't legal?
    Ed Hasslebeck: I like turtles
    Glenda Beck: It shouldn't be about taxes this isn't right. I am not saying that President Bartlet is a fascist. If I'm not mistaken, in the early days of Adolf Hitler, they were very happy to line up for help there as well. I mean, the companies were like, 'Hey, wait a minute. We can get, you know, we can get out of trouble here. They can help, et cetera, et cetera
    Brianna Kilmeade: Have you responded to Joan Stewart's personal attacks after slamming you on The Daly Show, I think she said: "Finally, a gal who says what people who aren't thinking are thinking."
    Glenda Beck: Oh please, you know what's really frightening? Joan Stewart can actually have an influence on the up an coming presidential election. That is scary, but it’s true. You’ve got stoned slackers watching her dopey show every night and they can vote.
    Tina Carlson: We should have voting laws-
    Glenda Beck: Sweetheart we are desperately trying-
    Brianna Kilmeade: Top Words trending on Weasel and Friends Twitter account: Stoned, Dopey, Glenda and Beck

Graeham playing Jane Biden a Mafia Goon has resigned.

Vote Count:

Graeham: 5- Robo(1663)/ Reticence(1669)/ Kyrll(1695)/ Dendrek(1703)/ Catta(1704)/
    Reticence: 1- Graeham(1662)/

Character:Jane Biden

Role: Mafia Goon

Abilities: You can speak to your fellow team members here.

Passive ability: You are on the Appeals Committee. You have a 1 time chance to appeal against the current days lynch. You must notify me either in your qt thread or the game thread of your appeal. The target must be at L2 or the game day must be coming to a close (last 2-6 hours)

If you appeal in your qt, no one will know who has placed the appeal.

If you die before using your appeal your leader will take your place on the committee.

Victory Condition: You win when the Mafia are the only remaining members of the town or nothing can stop that from happening.
    You have 18 hours to submit your night actions. Day will start early again, as soon as all night actions have been received. You have been warned

10+ Year Old Account
    Bippity Boppity Boo.

Just getting this bump done before Cruelle asks cause I don't follow anyone!

Deleted
    Breaking News on The Wooo:

Barney Walters: Wel-com- zzzz *Falls off stool and hits the floor*
    Shaun Shepard: Oh Barney!- *goes to get up to help*
    James Behar: Sit down! that my dear is why we employ cleaners. This morning First Lady Abigail Bartlet had her medical license revoked for her part in covering up of her husband's illness-
    Whippy Goldberg: You know it must have been difficult for her-
    Shaun Shepard: Well I' am outraged there should have been sub-penis, grand juries, attorney generals and impeachment... in that order...I think.
    Whippy Goldberg: And that right there is the best argument for having condoms put in to our schools

Breaking News on Weasel and Friends:

Brianna Kilmeade: Morning people top news this hour, Beverly Marr's show has be canceled-
    Ed Hasslebeck: I hate her, she said I had a bug up my ass, believe me I have pulled many things out of my ass and no bugs as of yet-
    Tina Carlson: And what about that awful thing she said about Rona Reagan-
    Ed Hasslebeck: What was that?
    Sarah Doocy: Sorry I have to do this an quote Beverly Marr: What is with this campy fixation on all things Rona Reagan? They talk about her the way gay people talk about Barney Streisand. I think they want her on a stamp so they can lick her ass. I think they wanted to name airports after her so they can say, "I'm coming into Reagan!"
    Ed Hasslebeck: That is utterly evil no wonder Beverly's show was canceled
    Brianna Kilmeade: Sadly another network will pick her up you just know it-
    Sarah Doocy: Top Words trending on Weasel and Friends Twitter account: This, Show, Utterly and Evil.

Dendrek playing Abigail Bartlet the Town Doctor had her medical license revoked.
    Catta playing Beverly Marr a TV Political Commentator had her show canceled.

This leaves the game at 3-3. I have decided to award the game to Mafia. On the basis that there would be no point in the Mafia not making themselves known to each other at this point in the game. While there is still a tpr, the Mafia have 2 kills available. That and I don't think a game should be decided on someone posting a vote 1 earlier than someone else on a minority lynch.

Mafia and Crackleslap WIN

Mafia: Robo, Virothe, Uggor, Graeham, Danner, Largehorn, Kryllian and Dupti

Betty O'Really: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/UHCJkJrJ7BK
    Beverly Marr.: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/UipTQqKaYNF
    C.r.a.p Mafia.: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/m8xgBbZ5Drwn
    D.o.p.e Mafia: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/putZ7NwLXEPwh
    Town Hider...: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/75UCExC8TKv
    Town Doctor.: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/U7JtjQkLQLLP2
    T- Redirector: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/X72yjfCm8Q8
    Town Cop.....: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/DwxbHrhitZJD
    Town Tracker: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/7ymS2BQcGp9n
    T-Jail Keeper: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/mKjaLeCwuUc