Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    There's no such thing as a "peaceful armed protest."
    Why?

Is a gun a magical object now that causes conflict by existing? I am asking honestly im not insane so I don't understand your world view.

Some of the comments on here are disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Why?

Is a gun a magical object now that causes conflict by existing? I am asking honestly im not insane so I don't understand your world view.
    The whole point of a peaceful protest is that you do not retaliate with violence under any circumstances, this is what MLK and Gandhi did so brilliantly to win the hearts and minds of the world. If you just bring a bunch of weapons to a protest and declare that you won't shoot as long as everybody does what you say, well that's not really peaceful now is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I don't see an issue with this.

The issue is that they are threatening to riot if something happens that they disagree with. I don’t want Trump for President either, however he has a right to run as much as the next person and if he wins the nomination fair and square he earned it. There are better legal ways to demonstrate disapproval of the system. Rioting doesn’t do anything but hurt innocent people and businesses.

If you don’t like something you can protest peacefully, it doesn’t need to become a riot that destroys property and puts people’s lives in danger.

Deleted
    The whole point of a peaceful protest is that you do not retaliate with violence under any circumstances, this is what MLK and Gandhi did so brilliantly to win the hearts and minds of the world. If you just bring a bunch of weapons to a protest and declare that you won't shoot as long as everybody does what you say, well that's not really peaceful now is it?
    Yes,yes it is peaceful... I don't think you actually grasp the difference between peaceful and pacified...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    Some of the comments on here are disturbing.
    It is a thread about a group that promotes racial superiority threatening to riot if people practice democracy...

When the thread starts off with a group threatening treason did you think the thread would go to happy places?

10+ Year Old Account
    We should all riot, all the time.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the issue with riots. Normally, they occur in either neighboring ethnic neighborhoods. In which, case it's as an example the poor black population burning and looting the asian communities stores. Or it's a poor community burning it's own rented homes. Very rarely does someone light their own personally owned home on fire. Or light their own car on fire.

This means that their actions are both selfish and racist alot of the time.

Pick a candidate who is not Donald Trump and vote for him. Your goal is to win the election with the person you want in office. Not make life miserable for your fellow man.

Yes,yes it is peaceful... I don't think you actually grasp the difference between peaceful and pacified...
    It won't be peaceful for long, if you assume the authorities will be hostile then all they have to do is provoke you into firing one shot and they have the pretext to mow you down. This is what ALWAYS happens in an armed protest, which is why nonviolence became the standard way of organizing demonstrations in the first place.

Deleted
    It won't be peaceful for long, if you assume the authorities will be hostile then all they have to do is provoke you into firing one shot and they have the pretext to mow you down. This is what ALWAYS happens in an armed protest, which is why nonviolence became the standard way of organizing demonstrations in the first place.
    The last one ended with them tricking the leader out saying they wanted a meeting and then they murdered him in the snow... we have it on film now...

Really though you should seek out treatment you assume inanimate objects have a will of there own and that isn't really healthy... If you can manage to process this... more people have been hurt from protesters throwing bricks and shit then by armed protests this year and last year... I would say this was the case for the last decade but I honestly didn't follow the news that far back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Well yea it will suck if DT is elected. Don't think a lot of people will dispute that, however should you riot "everywhere"...

Black people will riot? Come on BLM. Really? Stop perpetuating negative stereotypes by ENACTING THOSE STEREOTYPES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    On a side note, do you really think white people in THIS day and age are going to riot over politics? Come on...
    Yeah! I mean, it's not like they'd go completely nuts and punch someone already in custody in the back of the head without provokation in front of thousands of witnesses and on camera an...oh wait. That did happen. Also the thing in Chicago happened. Wait, why don't you think people will riot over politics again? There seems to be enough evidence that they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah! I mean, it's not like they'd go completely nuts and punch someone already in custody in the back of the head without provokation in front of thousands of witnesses and on camera an...oh wait. That did happen. Also the thing in Chicago happened. Wait, why don't you think people will riot over politics again? There seems to be enough evidence that they would.
    Not sure how either of those was a riot.

Yeah, this comment isn't really doing anything to fix the stereotype that they're indirectly fighting with the BLM movement.

Also, with this comment they've basically just called themselves a bunch of sore whiny crybaby losers because they're going to throw a fit if they don't get their way.... and they are trying to be taken seriously?

I don't think they would be too smart to riot near my neck of the woods where we take our 2nd amendment seriously.

Deleted
    BLM doesn't represent all black people, and that's a good thing because calling for riots just doesn't seem like a good PR move

I hope they do, if for two reasons: That they have the courage of their convictions that The Don is evil enough to rebel against, and so that people can finally see what a bunch of tantruming children BLM has been acting like these past months.

i doubt we will see any riots in the southern states where they would end up with some free body piercings.

The last one ended with them tricking the leader out saying they wanted a meeting and then they murdered him in the snow... we have it on film now...

Really though you should seek out treatment you assume inanimate objects have a will of there own and that isn't really healthy... If you can manage to process this... more people have been hurt from protesters throwing bricks and shit then by armed protests this year and last year... I would say this was the case for the last decade but I honestly didn't follow the news that far back.
    I am curious to know what country you're from, since you seem awfully comfortable discussing our domestic issues using regurgitated talking points but don't really seem to have any understanding of the reality of the situation or any of the people involved. In any event, probably best not to get all your information from Infowars, it's all a false flag wrapped within a false flag in a Trilateral box.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    lol WHAT, your post makes absolutely no sense in the context of my statement.

"Yea towns and cities burning and being looted is totally like that one guy who punched someone in the back of the head"

wtf

Deleted
    I am curious to know what country you're from, since you seem awfully comfortable discussing our domestic issues using regurgitated talking points but don't really seem to have any understanding of the reality of the situation or any of the people involved. In any event, probably best not to get all your information from Infowars, it's all a false flag wrapped within a false flag in a Trilateral box.
    I get my info from lives streams of events while they happen...

Also I'm from Germany and that is as much as I care to reveal on the subject.

Good job deflecting though I am sure no one noticed you couldn't address or refute any points.