Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    While I would be interested to know what started this as well, it doesn't really matter to be honest. This kind of behavior is unacceptable.
    Well, someone said windows were broken, I'm always opposing that kind of behaviour, since those shop owners are the most innocent of all. But... other than that, and this is hearsay for me at this stage, I see nothing that I would actually deem "unacceptable". I mean heck, they find creative use for trash... I'm good with that as long as it's cleaned up afterwards. Better they throw some wood around than kill people.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

A riot in France? Unprecedented!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    What do you suggest they do? Keep in mind that any solution should be practical and cost effective if possible.
    close the borders, turn them away. if they won't go away, open fire towards ground near them. if that doesn't work, you have to force them back somehow.

i've said before, only certain people should be let in. NOT the massive herds that force their way through in the lower countries. the countries where they force their selves in need to deploy their military and make them stop.

besides, those countries that have them pouring in by the thousands don't contribute their military to anything else. needs to be put to some use.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-04-17 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    A riot in France? Unprecedented!
    Best post so far.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cultural enrichment in action.

They need to add a clause to the refugee charter that gives the host the right to deport the refugees if they start smashing shit up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Get a large net, drop it on them, haul them all to the middle of the sahara and drop them off, give them a few cases of water and say peace out. Actually give them as much food and water as they can carry, then "say good day sirs".
    This is why I phrased that last question the way I did.

Calling that a warzone is a bit much. Hard to know what it going on seeing how I don't speak French well enough to get any real context to the video.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

This is why I phrased that last question the way I did.
    I thought my answer was practical and xtremely cost effective. I don't think they understand the sacrifices that people are forced to make so that they can even be here. They should be grateful for it. If they aren't grateful and don't follow the rules they need to be removed and placed somewhere else with enough rations to get them where they need to go.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-04-17 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It's not really any worse than when you put Trump supporters and BLM people in the same area.
    Sadly this is true. Since they all have dark skin and are speaking a foreign language people wont identify with them and see it as a cesspit of people, never making the link you did.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

and its all angela merkels fault , she is responsible for over 500 million euro in dmg because she beckoned those refugee's to come , leaving a devastation of destruction in their path

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    While I would be interested to know what started this as well, it doesn't really matter to be honest. This kind of behavior is unacceptable.
    Seriously? Are you so sheltered you have never witnessed anything worse than this?

Go to a major political protest, rock festival or indeed pretty much any major public gathering.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Seriously? Are you so sheltered you have never witnessed anything worse than this?

Go to a major political protest, rock festival or indeed pretty much any major public gathering.
    Doesn't really matter if things can get "worse" the behaviour is still unacceptable. Especially from people being given refuge, If they don't like it they can always fuck off back to whichever place they came from.

Act like an animal in your own home, not in someone else's if you are a guest. Were People never been taught to be respectful of other peoples homes?

10+ Year Old Account

I've been to plenty of 'major public gatherings' and no one rioted at any of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    close the borders, turn them away. if they won't go away, open fire towards ground near them. if that doesn't work, you have to force them back somehow.

i've said before, only certain people should be let in. NOT the massive herds that force their way through in the lower countries. the countries where they force their selves in need to deploy their military and make them stop.
    There were many border crossings and check points, it stopped very few of them. The amount of resources needed to stop them from coming in was never available. The idea of opening fire on anyone in this situation is ridiculous. There's no need to risk anyone's life here.

what the OP failed to say is that groups of far rights youth came in a trashed the place, hitting refugees with metal rods etc...

and the refugee defended themselves against those scum.

so why did the OP failed to actually mention this important info? Yeah, just another racist with an agenda.

They are invaders, they are a burden and they don't have the right to riot. They need to go back to where they came from and riot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? Are you so sheltered you have never witnessed anything worse than this?.
    What does the severity of the riot (or whatever you want to call it) have to do with it? When is this kind of behavior ever acceptable?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    what the OP failed to say is that groups of far rights youth came in a trashed the place, hitting refugees with metal rods etc...
    Is there a source on that?

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post

and the refugee defended themselves against those scum.

so why did the OP failed to actually mention this important info? Yeah, just another racist with an agenda.
    Can this be confirmed? This is the fucking piece of context that I wanted...

There were many border crossings and check points, it stopped very few of them. The amount of resources needed to stop them from coming in was never available. The idea of opening fire on anyone in this situation is ridiculous. There's no need to risk anyone's life here.
    risking the lives of invaders vs. risking the lives of your citizens.

i'll pick my citizens, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently it was a clash between illegal immigrants and anti-crime protesters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rant-camp.html