Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I haven't spent any money on it and I've been playing for 2 years - with terrible RNG, mind you, so I'm horribly behind when it comes to legendaries and all that jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    I've just uninstalled Heartstone.
    Honestly, two exp each year are too much to be earned without using real life money, and this time they even put the "no old cards" rule, just like MtG. What I wanted from this game was a "no new cards rule", some tournament that could have let me play with just the basic set and perhaps naxxaramas, and they kinda did the opposite because, you know, that's not how you make money.

I can understand their corporate needs, but they can go fuck themselves. This game is getting the worst parts of MtG, especially the combo-and-win decks, and I'm not going to waste any more time on it. Thank you Blizzard, I enjoyed the first year and half, and that's it.
    If only they left in the original mode where you can use any and all cards that exist.

Also with honestly no flaming meant. Having a mode that only includes basic or a bit more is one of the stupidest things I've heard of suggested yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    I've just uninstalled Heartstone.
    Honestly, two exp each year are too much to be earned without using real life money, and this time they even put the "no old cards" rule, just like MtG. What I wanted from this game was a "no new cards rule", some tournament that could have let me play with just the basic set and perhaps naxxaramas, and they kinda did the opposite because, you know, that's not how you make money.

I can understand their corporate needs, but they can go fuck themselves. This game is getting the worst parts of MtG, especially the combo-and-win decks, and I'm not going to waste any more time on it. Thank you Blizzard, I enjoyed the first year and half, and that's it.
    I don't buy packs and I have pretty competitive decks. If I was willing to dust old cards I don't use I could craft basically anything, but I'm a collector :P

I think I've already crafted 3-4 legendaries and pulled 3-4 out of packs so far this expansion? That's just from doing dailies plus spending some of my gold on Arena.

P.S. You can just play Wild, plenty of top tier decks on that mode that use little to no WoG cards. Or if you insist on Standard mode, just dust all your Wild cards and craft whatever the hell you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

You have to be an idiot to still spend money on Collectable Games these days...

So many better and other things to spend your money on.

Quote Originally Posted by LividCynic View Post
    I haven't spent any money on it and I've been playing for 2 years - with terrible RNG, mind you, so I'm horribly behind when it comes to legendaries and all that jazz.
    This is where I'm standing too.

About the ability to do so in-game? I got nothing really against it.
    It's a collectible card game; And a free-to-play one at it. Not to mention it's a mildly enjoyable game (and guessing even more so to those who actually purchase the cards and\or are lucky with the drops).

The only reason why I am big into Hearthstone, is merely because I feel handicapped due to my own bad luck.

I think that now if you want to rich legend you must spend a lot of time or money! No other way money=time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikusi4 View Post
    I think that now if you want to rich legend you must spend a lot of time or money! No other way money=time.
    You can buy every card in Hearthstone, and getting to Legend will still take you a shitload of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Never did, and honestly, I don't care. Some people have time, some people have money, I have neither.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll spend money. I like supporting the things I use, as long as I feel I'm getting my money's worth. I don't care if anyone else does or doesn't; that's their business.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)