Thread: Subway

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Subway

So I thought I would ask the people of mmoc, what they usually order at Subway. I know you can get creative, and ask for an array of different ingredients. Usually I just get the Italian bmt with the Italian dressing, as you can see I'm not really creative. The other day I was feeling adventurous, so I ordered a tuna fish footlong, with jalapenos and olives. I could have got more veggies, but I didn't want to overdo it and get something nasty. Anyway my sandwich was hella good, I was actually surprised. Hopefully you guys can give some good suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to sound like some hipster douche....but...

Subway has sub par bread and low quality veggies/meats. Not worth the 5$. Go to a hoagie/sub/grinder place and get a real sandwich, plus you support a local business instead of a corporation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Deleted
    Wholemeal bread, lettuce, cucumber, green peppers, olives, sweet onion sauce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Italian BMT with extra vinegar. I guess I'm not that exciting either.

sig made by BeastyBeauty

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't eaten any fast food (minus couple of pizzas) for couple of years......
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

6" turkey ham and cheese with all the veges.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Subway Club on italian herbs and cheese with spinach, tomato, banana peppers and onion. Maybe some chipotle sauce if I'm in the mood for it and 12" if I missed breakfast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post
    Not to sound like some hipster douche....but...

Subway has sub par bread and low quality veggies/meats. Not worth the 5$. Go to a hoagie/sub/grinder place and get a real sandwich, plus you support a local business instead of a corporation.
    we don't have anything like that. just subway.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Subway Club on italian herbs and cheese with spinach, tomato, banana peppers and onion. Maybe some chipotle sauce if I'm in the mood for it and 12" if I missed breakfast
    I might have to try that, don't know if I can get down with the onion though.
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    I prefer making my own stuff. I can order pizza, chinese food and such things, but ordering sandwiches? No, I prefer making my own.

7+ Year Old Account
    Subway is garbage, I'd much rather grab a publix sub, or better yet there's a phili bakery/sandwich shop near me called Delco's it has the best food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    I might have to try that, don't know if I can get down with the onion though.
    I've only recently developed a taste for red onion so it def isn't for everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Veggie Delite, everything except pickles and jalapenos, with mayo and honey mustard. Yum

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    I prefer making my own stuff. I can order pizza, chinese food and such things, but ordering sandwiches? No, I prefer making my own.
    Oh I wouldn't do that either lol. I meant actually going to the restaurant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subway is the McDonald's of the sub sandwich world.

But, when I'm stuck with it, I usually go for the plainest. Just a chicken on wheat with honey mustard, spinach, and lettuce.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Oh I wouldn't do that either lol. I meant actually going to the restaurant.
    ... What? How else would you order stuff if you weren't there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    ... What? How else would you order stuff if you weren't there?
    Some Subway's deliver or cater out.

I always order directions to the nearest Publix.

I don't eat at subway, ever, to me they're like the mcdonalds of sub places and I find their food terrible. Unfortunately for me the only quizno's we had in town shut down last year so now the only place I ever go to get any type of sub sandwhich is Kona's.
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

If I'm there and need to eat something... usually just the oven roasted chicken on wheat... with avocado, spinach, and green pepper. Not very exciting :P