Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is attacking someone with a supersoaker considered assault?

I mean, if you actually use the entire super soaker as a weapon and not the water inside.

How angry do you have to be to actually beat someone up with a super soaker?

I'm not even sure I would press charges, I couldn't keep a straight face.

Deleted
    Why wouldn't it be? Pinching someone can be considered assault, though a very mild degree, but still assault, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Why wouldn't it be? Pinching someone can be considered assault, though a very mild degree, but still assault, no?
    Well that is true. I vaguely remember people get charged with assault for spitting on police officers.

Are they programmed to say "B*tch!" every time they are hit, like some stuffed toys?

It wouldn't be difficult to beat the crap out of someone with a supersoaker so I would say yes.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    yeah that assault alright. Didn't watch the video but this kinda thing is fairly normal in low income culture

I miss the glory days of the bleach filled Super Soakers, those big ones with the Ghostbusters backpack attachment and 50 PSI worth of shooting power. Kids these days got it easy compared to those fine old days.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I mean, if you actually use the entire super soaker as a weapon and not the water inside.

It's probably battery.

Ahh 144p we meet again. Looks more like he just hit them a couple times with a super soaker...

This is technically assault and battery as there was connection.

I bet a lawyer could try to claim it was self defense since it was two of them vs him. *shrug*

Assault: An attempt to commit battery: a violent attempt, or willful effort with force or violence, to do hurt to another, but without necessarily touching his person, as by lifting a fist in a threatening manner, or by striking at him and missing him.

Battery: Act of inflicting unlawful physical violence to a person, legally distinguished from assault which includes the threat of impending violence

15+ Year Old Account
    Why is it any different if he hits them with a baseball bat or a super soaker?

+ He also hit one of them with a fist in the end.

What an uncivilized monkey.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's assault. But it's also just some kids fighting. Have some parents break it up, everyone goes home, gets a good night sleep, and is right as rain in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why is it any different if he hits them with a baseball bat or a super soaker?

+ He also hit one of them with a fist in the end.

What an uncivilized monkey.
    A baseball bat is denser and heavier, and delivers much more force. You think that girl would still be standing if the guy was swinging a baseball bat?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    A baseball bat is denser and heavier, and delivers much more force. You think that girl would still be standing if the guy was swinging a baseball bat?
    Depends on the force of the swing. You can kill with a super soaker if you hit hard enough. That's my point, it's completely irrelevant what the tool is - except it's aggravating if the tool is something meant for such usage (like a sword) in the first place.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Technically sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Yeah, that's a thing. Pretty much touching anyone in anyway with anything and they don't like it, is considered assault.
    So touching my sensibilities with thin skin?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this thread was going to be soaking somebody with a supersoaker, not actually hitting somebody with one LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Depends on the force of the swing. You can kill with a super soaker if you hit hard enough. That's my point, it's completely irrelevant what the tool is - except it's aggravating if the tool is something meant for such usage (like a sword) in the first place.
    You can kill with a spoon if you hit hard enough. That doesn't mean it's as dangerous as a crowbar. You can't just ignore mass, and even shape.

the women didn't seem to concerned for their safety up to and leading to him actually using his fists to fight them off.

seems like hitting a ghetto chick in the head with a supper soaker is akin to hitting them with a foam filled mallet
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    technically yes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

Haha, yeah I'd consider that assault. Was funny but still assault. Even if all he did was squirt them with it, that could still be assault.

It depends who was a meanie first.

The law also takes into consideration whos turn to pick the TV channel was last and when nappy time is.