Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Svante, because I had used motocross boots that had belonged to someone called Svante before, the name was written inside the boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Yes, I'm called "Sonsie" by my friends. It's a nice way they invented for saying "Zonzo", which can't be directly translated but means someone who is slow in thought and reaction.
    Not the nicest nickname, but I decided I wouldn't be bothered by it and now it's in my mmo-c username.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had everything from Ox to Jewish grandmother. My current nickname at work is 'holy ghost', because I work from home, but regularly have input to save projects... even ones I do not work on directly... Making me an unseen force of virtue...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

My last name, it sounds unique. Everyone but my own family calls me by my last name.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

In college there were A LOT of Justins. So, we all ended up with nicknames.

I ended up with Jus (pronounced juice). It stuck for a long, long time.

Last couple of gfs called me Gorilla. It started when one got annoyed at me and referred to me as a "big dumb gorilla", I told that story to the next one and she started calling me it too.

Deleted
    Nope. The only thing kinda weird is, that people are calling by my last name. Since school. Not sure why. Even my friends. Totally strange.

Not really. I was one of those people that always gets called by their last name though. Mr. --- long before it was appropriate and other ironic deferentials.

People call me K.T., abbreviations of my name... but saying it it literally sounds like people are calling me Cathy...

Mine was and still is bear. It was cubby, but I hated it, so they upgraded to bear. I got the name because, when I was a baby my cry sounded like a bear cub cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    People call me K.T., abbreviations of my name... but saying it it literally sounds like people are calling me Cathy...
    More like Katie.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the name I was born with. It gets used less often and by fewer people than the name I go by. That pretty much makes it a nickname to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    More like Katie.
    Exactly what I was gonna say. I seriously can't make K.T. sound like Cathy. Must require a ridiculously thick accent of some sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only nicknames I have or rather had was being called "Stump" in HS football. I played center and was pretty much immovable nobody could knock me down or pass me.

I also have a tag in my local smash bros scene that people refer to me as: "Lgoon"

Deleted
    Texas.

Take a wild guess at my surname.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Only nicknames I have or rather had was being called "Stump" in HS football. I played center and was pretty much immovable nobody could knock me down or pass me.
    You sure they didn't come up with that in the showers?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanya View Post
    Texas.

Bush ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You sure they didn't come up with that in the showers?
    We had other names for that

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanya View Post
    Texas.

........Ewing?

But I guess your nickname would have been Dallas then.

7+ Year Old Account
    On a trip to a conference in Denver with some friends, I got really excited when I saw a tumbleweed about the size of a compact car because I didn't know they actually looked like that (wind is hard to come by where I live, it rarely blows harder than 15 mph).

So I was called Tumbleweed.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

7+ Year Old Account
    I used to be called Wogmaster in high school until i learnt it could be very racist.

then got abbreviated to just Woggy