Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What is keeping you entertained before Legion?

Hey there everyone,

So I'm curious. What are you all doing before the prepatch hits, and what sort of things are keeping you entertained and playing? If anything is, of course. For me, I'm just farming mounts and pets and trying to get as much transmog as I can before Legion hits. It's keeping me entertained.

Deleted
    Overwatch In WoW though, mainly transmog runs getting ready for the wardrobe, occasionally farming a few mounts as well.

Deleted
    I started very late in this Tier, so now I am raiding with my old guild who did the same casually, but that's enough.

Got back into starcraft coop, hearthstone since old gods, got 2 D&D campaigns on the go that eat 2 evenings.

In WoW? I log in about once a week to see if I win the xmog lottery, and occasionally do a mount run or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Minecraft.

Deleted
    Nothing really. But I do found the "Legion Wardrobe" Addon which helps a ton to figure out which Sets I still haven't collected. Maining mostly Plate Classes helps a lot too.

Deleted
    Up to last week Dark souls 3, now it is dragon´s dogma.

7+ Year Old Account
    overwatch.

Formerly known as Arafal

Raiding mostly. Well once a week. Every other downtime: overwatch And real life.

I like to touch myself. That's top tier entertainment.

Playing my newest alt. The new alt is always the darling in the family.
    I log the others to keep working on their rings; only my main has a 795; the others are 756, 756, and 744.
    But gearing up my new alt, including farming stuff to tweak his transmog, is what I look forward to most every day.

Oh - and music rolls! I only just realized how many cool ones there are to collect! My DK now has Argent Tourney music in his garrison, my Insane Worgen has Darkmoon Faire calliope music, my Tauren has the Plains of Mulgore, and my Troll is still farming the Zul Gurub one. A couple of them have also picked up the Grizzly Hills and Storm Peaks music. I like having each garrison feel different (guards, banners, music) when I log from toon to toon.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    - Game Of Thrones, among other shows
    - Summer blockbusters
    - Fallout 4, Skyrim,
    - Transmog, mounts, achievements, raiding
    - Overwatch

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still raiding...

Also, as much Beta as I can. Though, most of the time is spent on live servers trying to make as much gold as possible.

Deleted
    Been playing all the old games from warcraft, dungeon keeper, Mass Effect, swkotor 1 and 2, dungeon seige 1,2 and might and magic 1-8. and been trying to get my hands on some other titles. sadly i wish that most of those games had an extra 1-2 days of gaming content.

garrison table gold farming with 16 level 100's

I decided to return to raiding on weekends(had to quit because of work) to clear Mythic.

The rest of the time collecting (pets, mounts, achievements..)

Legion beta and hearthstone. And brewing beer. You guys should try brewing beer, its fun.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

I like drinking beer.
    I'm sure I would enjoy brewing too, but haven't gotten around to it. I do live in great beer country, western North Carolina, near Asheville (Beer City USA!). Some of my best friends own a brewery just 5 minutes down the road.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Threads titled, "What is keeping you entertained before Legion?"

There's at least 20 a day!