10+ Year Old Account

Changing item apearance without the transmog

Hey all,

Sorry if this has been asked but i couldnt find anything in the last few pages/search.

Basically I want my shoulders to appear to me to look like the mop cm shoulders, which I cant get. Is there a way to make my shoulders look like these ingame, maybe only to myself? Somehow make another shoulders look like them by changing game files or something? Idk

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there is a way. If anything, you will be able to hide the shoulders completely in Legion, and maybe work a transmo set around that. Aren't they going to add MoP-CM sets recolors available at Order Halls?

Also I love how threads regarding Trump go on and on for 200+ pages, and even the thread about the new Burger King fat bomb is crawling up too.
    In the meantime, honest questions regarding a MMO (on a site that should be dedicated to MMOs mind you), like the one posted here, go unnoticed. But I guess that's how people roll nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are adding recolors but changing the helm and shoulders, which is what im after. Its a long shot but someone might know a way. Thanks for your reply

10+ Year Old Account
    There IS a way to do this, but altering game files like this is something Blizzard does not allow and issues bans for, so I'm going to close this before it goes down that road.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)