Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New tames on Legion

Hi all i was looking a few videos on youtube and i decided to watch a bit of asmongold , so a couple days ago he uploaded this

Thok is great with the T5 mog imo :3

Taming more raid bosses? This is going to be interesting. Too bad you can't take Tortos (I assume they have to actually be able to run up to you and bite your face off).

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Taming more raid bosses? This is going to be interesting. Too bad you can't take Tortos (I assume they have to actually be able to run up to you and bite your face off).
    Theres a turtle in Suramar with the same model as Tortos that's tameable.
    Roland, Oscuridad of Sargeras
    <Design> 13/13M HFC - Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomOblivion View Post
    Theres a turtle in Suramar with the same model as Tortos that's tameable.
    Oh that's cool.

I'm a little bummed that you can tame Thok, yet can't tame the armored Zandalari devilsaurs like Oondasta.

The latest iteration of beta reclassified mana sabers as spirit beasts as well.

And if you always wanted to tame Tortos out of ToT, there's a lookalike model of him in Suramar. It's a semi rare spawn of the dragon turtles in the river.

Deleted
    Nice for those who like these kind of pets.

I don't like making new thread for this so i'm asking here. Can these new "plain" nightsabers be tamed easily? It's first pet i really care taming-wise since Cataclysm. (though i did tame one of MoP tigers but never really used it) It's so plain so i think it's just normal mob but i don't have beta.

Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2016-06-27 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Nice for those who like these kind of pets.

I don't like making new thread for this so i'm asking here. Can these new "plain" nightsabers be tamed easily? It's first pet i really care taming-wise since Cataclysm. (though i did tame one of MoP tigers but never really used it) It's so plain so i think it's just normal mob but i don't have beta.

Yes, these are just normal mobs. Easy pickings.

- - - Updated - - -

Two of the new spirit beast Skins. The third color is same as the mystic runesaber mount. All 3 colors are found in Suramar and are pretty easy to find. The dark skin is a vignette, but it's got a fast spawn rate.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the skin with the same color as Brightpaw/mystic runesaber mount.

- - - Updated - - -

The turtle if you want the Tortos model is found along the same river where the dark mana saber skin vignette mob spawns.

- - - Updated - - -

And just in case you don't want common, here's the new rare spawn spirit beast from Stormheim named Bulvinkle.

You can turn Hati into something different than a wolf?

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    You can turn Hati into something different than a wolf?
    It's an item called "Essence Swapper". I don't want to spoil the quest line for you, but look to the right of your mission board for a familiar npc "sort of" once you get there, and they'll offer you the quest. It permits you to change Hati's appearance to whatever your current pet looks like, which opens up some neat options for matching transmog.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like how it mentions "How to tame Thok", there isnt' anything special that you need to do. It is like any other tame, you hit tame and get it. It is the other part that is useful to know. With that said the Mechanowolves are more fun. I also wished the Purple Runesaber wasn't a Spirit Beast since it fits with the Mystic Runesaber

Do those Mana sabers actually have abilities now? I tamed a few during early beta and they didn't have ANY pet abilities, they just did auto attacks to targets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do those Mana sabers actually have abilities now?
    Mine turned in to a spirit beast, so it has the spirit heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Do those Mana sabers actually have abilities now? I tamed a few during early beta and they didn't have ANY pet abilities, they just did auto attacks to targets.
    They have been converted into spirit beasts. The ones I tamed pre-build update retained the name Mana Saber & I cannot rename them. But they gained spirit mend. Retaming them they now aquire the name spirit beast & can be renamed. So I assume it's a new npc ID replacing the old since my old one seems to be partially broken now.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    They have been converted into spirit beasts. The ones I tamed pre-build update retained the name Mana Saber & I cannot rename them. But they gained spirit mend. Retaming them they now aquire the name spirit beast & can be renamed. So I assume it's a new npc ID replacing the old since my old one seems to be partially broken now.
    So.......... Welfare Spirit beasts?

Since CRZ you can tame all of them by realm hopping one of their spawn points. I think the longest I had to wait for 15 minutes for Loque. None of them are really special snowflake hard to get anymore.

ghostcrawler already is a welfare spirit beast, since its pretty much always available.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaydrin View Post
    Since CRZ you can tame all of them by realm hopping one of their spawn points. I think the longest I had to wait for 15 minutes for Loque. None of them are really special snowflake hard to get anymore.
    The only hard one is the bear because it has one spawn and 15 people standing at the spawn on every server 24/7 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    The only hard one is the bear because it has one spawn and 15 people standing at the spawn on every server 24/7 lol.
    haha try late at night and it's fine, at least on EU.

Also, are Gnome Hunters and/or mechanical taming going to be available from pre patch? Trying to get the Iron Juggernaut pet could be a fun way to kill some time.

ghostcrawler already is a welfare spirit beast
    Considering all he did to give out welfare epics, this is only appropriate.

Sorry, I'll get off the stage now... couldn't resist the setup...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/