Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    2) BF could be lying yes, but I'd be very surprised if we did not have a doctor in this game and seeing as he hasn't been counterclaimed so far I have no reason not to trust him.
    Yes, no reason not to trust him... other than him already having made a bullshit claim once in this very game. Why, oh why, wouldn't a doctor counterclaim him.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Yes, no reason not to trust him... other than him already having made a bullshit claim once in this very game. Why, oh why, wouldn't a doctor counterclaim him.
    The sarcasm is so thick I can cut it and spread it on my toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    The sarcasm is so thick I can cut it and spread it on my toast.
    Careful you don't choke on it, ducky

Careful you don't choke on it, ducky
    What do I look like to you? A common goose?

What do I look like to you? A common goose?
    More like the fastest duck alive. I take it the girlfriend is not too pleased.

More like the fastest duck alive. I take it the girlfriend is not too pleased.
    Speed is only a relative factor when you can vibrate.

Speed is only a relative factor when you can vibrate.
    Careful with the vibration

Now look what you've done

Careful with the vibration

Now look what you've done
    What? Created a new hole, somewhere no one else has ever touched you before? As long as I don't stop vibrating it wont kill you. ;D

Also that's reverse flash, Using my evil doppelganger doesn't really prove your point v_V

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry I haven't been very active. Just remember I'm a cashier and its Independence Day weekend. In short working a lot and I can't use my phone well enough during 15 minute breaks.

I can agree with he Senna votes but I'm still not 100% sure about it. You can tentatively put my vote on her though.

Like I stated before, another VT claim would cut down on the wifom for scum but they do have a claimed doc and a confirmed cop to deal with. I'll be around the rest of the day on and off.

I'll keep my vote where it is at for the moment.

I'm willing to entertain a Senna lynch. As much as I want to believe that she's town I do find myself thinking that there may not actually be any VT's in this game and that everybody is either a TPR or a player with a situational one shot ability. If it turns out that Senna is telling the truth then there's worse things than a VT we could lynch by mistake.

If Senna flips scum then it may be an indication that Blood Fox is lying and that yesterday was a clever but bizarre play on both their parts if they're allied with one another. If we do have a Doctor, though, don't bother protecting me please - I'd rather see Arialla kept alive instead to get at least one other result.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we can scum hunt the next day using character reads and motivations, that seems to be too hard for today. Instead, let's do the less risky vote and vote off a scum power role because there are no vanilla roles in this game!

Moving on, I would rather focus on the Largehorn lynch group. I believe there is scum somewhere between Jynx, Ret, and Virothe. I think, based on reactions and train placement on various trains I would prefer to go after Jynx or Virothe, but neither have a vote on them. I could vote for Ret, but that feels like a douche move, and I appreciate that he's actually trying to character read me rather than relying on just the VT claim, even though he's wrong. So

Vote: Jynx

- - - Updated - - -

*forgot to mention that the reason why I feel like voting Ret is a douche move is because he just modded a month long game.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Maybe we can scum hunt the next day using character reads and motivations, that seems to be too hard for today. Instead, let's do the less risky vote and vote off a scum power role because there are no vanilla roles in this game!

Moving on, I would rather focus on the Largehorn lynch group. I believe there is scum somewhere between Jynx, Ret, and Virothe. I think, based on reactions and train placement on various trains I would prefer to go after Jynx or Virothe, but neither have a vote on them. I could vote for Ret, but that feels like a douche move, and I appreciate that he's actually trying to character read me rather than relying on just the VT claim, even though he's wrong. So

Vote: Jynx

- - - Updated - - -

*forgot to mention that the reason why I feel like voting Ret is a douche move is because he just modded a month long game.
    Wait what? That has to be in jest right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Wait what? That has to be in jest right?
    Yes I was being highly sarcastic.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    LE VOTE COUNT:

Senna: (3) Anakso, Reticence, Dupti

Reticence: (1) Jynx

Listo: (1) Virothe

Jynx: (1) Senna

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

There's about 21 hours left or so.

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Like I stated before, another VT claim would cut down on the wifom for scum but they do have a claimed doc and a confirmed cop to deal with. I'll be around the rest of the day on and off.

I'll keep my vote where it is at for the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm willing to entertain a Senna lynch. As much as I want to believe that she's town I do find myself thinking that there may not actually be any VT's in this game and that everybody is either a TPR or a player with a situational one shot ability. If it turns out that Senna is telling the truth then there's worse things than a VT we could lynch by mistake.

If Senna flips scum then it may be an indication that Blood Fox is lying and that yesterday was a clever but bizarre play on both their parts if they're allied with one another. If we do have a Doctor, though, don't bother protecting me please - I'd rather see Arialla kept alive instead to get at least one other result.
    Then lets get it out of the way already. There are VT's in the game.

I wanted to be more involved today, although right now Im a bit divided on where I want to go.

Dupti: I don't like several of his posts, or his focus on the BF train and insisting that one person there is scum.

Jynx/Reticence: I dont like the fact they hopped on the Large train. I feel the Large train is the one most likely to contain some scum, who are happy to see a day 1 townie lynch.

BF: For everything he did yesterday.

Senna: Because something seemed off, but I forgot. Mostly i think a VT claim being "safe" and how fast all traction on his train dissipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I already explained this in #146. We already have possibly three TPR's outed (Arialla, Graeham and BF) and two of them are most likely the two strongest TPR's we have (cop and doc). I've also claimed to be a TPR. Another VT claim is not going to ruin anything. If the VT claim isn't lying, it does limit the pool of possible TPR's yes, but scum still have no idea who's what in there (and there'd prob be multiple VT's in there if we have VT's). If the VT claim is lying, then it means that Senna and the VT claim are most likely both scum.

- - - Updated - - -

I think solving the VT situation straight away is a very good idea. As long as we do not know, it benefits scum. VT is an easy and safe claim for scum, if they realise they can't claim VT they'll have to come up with TPR counter claims and risk getting counterclaimed.
    So basically it's a trap you want to set for another scum to try and save Senna assuming Senna is scum? Because otherwise there still isn't much point since a vt claiming won't actually mean Senna isn't scum at all, but I guess if you really want for the record:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    You heard it here, anakso confirmed power role
    This made me laugh because it's the opposite of the truth, I'm a VT. Can we inanimate object claim by the way? and if so I'd like Senna to do so otherwise if he already has someone point to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    I'm a dormant rock, just a VT.
    Right here Ana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah okay interesting, was wondering if all VTs would have the same starter phrase, or if they'd all have different ones. Expected his made up one to be more like vanilla rock though so don't believe he made that object up, though it doesn't necessarily mean he's telling the truth about being a VT as that could be a goon rock, but I am a bit more hesitant to want him lynched with that since I don't feel dormant would be a good describer for roles that at the very least can be used to kill.