Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    John Cena was on a flight with me about 8 or 9 years back. He was in first class (last row) and I was in coach (first row). He became severely annoyed with my daughter because she was crying most of the flight (Washington to Alaska), and asked the flight attendant if we could be moved to the back of the plane. She talked to me and was understanding of the situation, but had no plans to move me, saying "she's just at that age".

My daughter was almost 2. We had been flying all day - coming from Hawaii - and she had just had enough at that point and was in a terrible mood. I believe Cena was on that flight to go to Anchorage because the WWE went up there that year.
    While I cant stand John Cena, I feel he had every right to complain in this situation. First class tickets are very expensive and I think that should entitle you to not have to hear a screaming kid for hours at a time. Especially if he was coming from an event where he was up late and didnt get much sleep

Hmm strange, I can hear some guy talking but I can't see him...

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't help but to think of what's going on in his mind while recording this..

Fuck it's bright out here.

Also, the comments on the video on you tube are disgusting.
    Last edited by -Gr-; 2016-07-05 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The problem with this is, even one hateful and persuasive person has a potential to have a whole nation join them in hate. And out of millions people, there will always be that one, gaining followers and spreading influence.

Love is easy. But... The temptation of the Dark Side is strong.
    It's tribalism, and it probably won't go away as long as we're human. Race is a powerful tribal concept.

Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    If you want to get technical, America is a culture of diversity... where all the different cultures have their own territories and only passingly intermingle.

Trying to blend them into one identity-deprived blob is a shallow, scheming marketing tactic.
    No, it's just going to happen because people like to have sex and arranged marriages are a thing in the past. To prevent races from blending, laws would be required. I doubt we want to go down that road.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    With the brand split coming I doubt Sandow is going to say anything negative. WWE is looking for people, Cody Rhodes was contacted and he asked for his release around the same time Sandow was let go. Why would Sandow burn bridges?
    Every single wrestler that has said anything negative about either Shawn Micheals or HHH, has said nothing bad about Cena. Cody specifically pointing at creative on the way out, which includes HHH and Vince, but not Cena. You quite literally are creating excuses to fit your image of Cena, that no one that works with him has confirmed.

Also, don't hold your breath for a Sandow return. He is already doing indie appearances. Cody on the other hand, has not signed up to ROH, TNA or NJPW. The only place Cody is working being EVOLVE, which has a working relationship with WWE. As can be seen in Tomasa Ciampa and Johny Gorganno having NXT runs, while still signed to evolve. Cody will most likely show up, Sandow will not.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Still can't wrestle..

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Every single wrestler that has said anything negative about either Shawn Micheals or HHH, has said nothing bad about Cena. Cody specifically pointing at creative on the way out, which includes HHH and Vince, but not Cena. You quite literally are creating excuses to fit your image of Cena, that no one that works with him has confirmed.
    Theres been lots of interviews detailing Cena's actions backstage and his cheating on his wife. You are just trying to create excuses. I guess all that positive PR from the make a wish foundation is working on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres been lots of interviews detailing Cena's actions backstage and his cheating on his wife. You are just trying to create excuses. I guess all that positive PR from the make a wish foundation is working on you.
    You are free to provide a single piece supporting what you are saying.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

You are free to provide a single piece supporting what you are saying.
    As are you, from a performer not currently nor recently connected to the WWE who is free to speak his mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    John Cena, making an attitude adjustment on America.

The only thing that would be more awesome would be to see the Iron Sheik to put Trump in a Camel Clutch. I'd pay money to see that.

10+ Year Old Account
    As are you, from a performer not currently nor recently connected to the WWE who is free to speak his mind.
    Here is my proof that his colleagues are not saying anything about his back stage antics:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    In that case Europe needs an even bigger attitude adjustment since they are more homogeneous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    In that case Europe needs an even bigger attitude adjustment since they are more homogeneous.
    Europe is much less homogeneous than the US. In the US, all states are part of the same society, while in Europe there are different societies and cultures in different countries. Poland is significantly more different from Portugal than Alaska from Texas, for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Here is my proof that his colleagues are not saying anything about his back stage antics:
    Your claim was :

Every single wrestler that has said anything negative about either Shawn Micheals or HHH, has said nothing bad about Cena.
    and you have nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Totally right, it'll take a team of hard bodies to adjust Europe. I think these guys are up to the challenge.

Anyone else find it funny that he spends most of the video labeling everyone and then @ the end tells everyone love doesn't have labels?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post

The only thing that would be more awesome would be to see the Iron Sheik to put Trump in a Camel Clutch. I'd pay money to see that.
    adjustment on America? how so he is saying the EXACT thing that everyone all ready feels. The video had zero points just walking for 3 minutes labeling everyone in the nation and then saying how love doesn't have labels.. what?

seriously.. what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your claim was :

and you have nothing.
    Yes, my nothing is all the proof I need to show nothing was said. Think about it for just a minute... If it doesn't work I'll gladly explain... but, as a hint... You can start posting all the negative things said about Cena any second now... I'll keep posting the infinite nothing that I claimed...

Yes, my nothing is all the proof I need to show nothing was said. Think about it for just a minute... If it doesn't work I'll gladly explain... but, as a hint... You can start posting all the negative things said by Cena any second now...
    I mean it would have been quite simple for you to find people that say negative things about HHH and Shawn Michaels who then say good things about Cena. This isn't even difficult. You just are wrong about him and a bit salty over your hero being less than that.

Heres a Tyler Reks interview talking about Cena being a dick to him:
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...cena-reaction/

Heres Kenny Dykstra talking about Cena cheating on his wife with Dykstra's fiance, both were fired:
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/.../mickie-james/

There's also a few interviews of Edge and Jericho talking about how Cena buried the Nexus, heres one:
    http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/4411...ampionship-win

Mr. Anderson talking about Cena:
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...0/mr-anderson/

Here's Chavo talking about Cena being lazy:
    http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10019590.shtml