Most Interesting Revamped Classes

With the pre-patch changes coming soon, I'm wondering what people's opinions are on the revamps that will be coming out (even though they might be "incomplete" gameplay-wise until you finally get your artifact).

For me, I'm most looking forward to Death Knights, I think; each spec seems to capture a "class fantasy" really well and looks like they'll have many fun and hopefully visually impressive abilities to use. Of course, it'll be impossible to completely form an opinion until I get to play each class and spec, but the order in which I'll try them will definitely be "seemingly most interesting" first.

Death Knight
    Fire Mage
    Enhancement Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Survival Hunter

7+ Year Old Account
    fury, but blizzard nerfed them to the ground

I've played Blood Death Knight since Wrath, and it is the one spec/class that I just cannot give up. I love tanking, I love the style of tanking that Blood Death Knight offers, and I have loved every minute of trying new and different things every expansion (minus Warlords, I didn't play Warlords until about two months ago).

I am extremely excited for the new changes, and embracing a more Blood-centric class fantasy. Even having played Warlords for only the last two months, Death Coil doesn't feel right as an RP dump, I don't like the idea of using Blood Runes on Blood Boil even single target, I want some strikes. I already got a feel in Warlords that we were being transitioned to more of a self-heal tank than an absorb tank as was the case in previous expansions, and honestly, if they can deliver on their design intent for bosses, I think the playstyle will offer some exciting things. I've been wanting a Death and Decay cooldown reset since Cataclysm, and Blood Boil not costing runes is icing on the cake. Death Strike becoming the Runic Power dump was scary at first, but the more I thought about and read into it, the more I actually came to like the change. I really love the choice between Heart Strike and Marrowrend, I just hope they keep both abilities in line so that there is a choice to be made, and we don't end up neglecting one of them.

After that, I'm probably most looking forward to the Demonology Warlock changes, it's finally going to be the spec that I hoped it would be when I first started playing the game. Warlock was my first character, and will always have a special place to me. I don't plan on serious raiding with him, so I will be able to float Demonology for pretty much anything I do on him.

Going with Survival Hunter. Just tried it on PTR and its a blast too bad theres already an abundance of melee.
    2nd for me is WW monk simply because i dont have to worry about tigerseye brew...if it wasn't ready to go at 10stacks i hit like a wet noodle.

Definitely Aff and Demo locks. Haven't tried destro yet.

Unholy DK is seriously sick now.

outlaw rogue is probably the number one class for this category, followed closely by unholy dk. ive never mained either but will level an outlaw rogue because its so dynamic and fun

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to get one of each class to 100 before legion hits so I can play whatever I like best as alts. Haven't been lucky enough to get beta access to trial the changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire Mage
    Arcane Mage (the Mastery is finally being changed)
    Demonology Warlock

I've played pretty much everything and Enhancement easily stands out as the best revamp. There are other good ones, but IMO nothing comes close to Enh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try everything I can stand to play before I get sick of it, but I'm looking forward to seeing of boomie still sucks, and how holy priests work. I'll end up with one of every class just to have fun in the class halls, tbh.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of the classes that have had major changes for Legion, I'm enjoying Survival and Demonology the most, no question. That being said, I still need to try a few specs.