Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Do you think american cops are starting to feel what the black community feels?

Or has it made it worse for BLM movement. Seems kind of counter-productive what has gone on recently. If I was a cop I would be super paranoid now, but thats just me. Are things going to get worse before they get better? I really hate seeing people doing their jobs get killed..even though they signed up for it.

Deleted
    Or police just stop policing for 2 weeks in certain areas and the ones that live there can compare if they liked anarchy or the way it was before. If they didn't like anarchy they should just shut up about police being racist and get a job.

Blacks protesting police brutality flares up every 25 years or so. The first time in history I saw it mentioned was right after WWI with a bunch of black veterans returning from Europe.

Right now? I think we're over the hump and this will die down. If we don't do anything to fix it it will flare up again in 25 years or so.

That said, the whole social media thing is new and it's hard to see how it will affect things.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The so called black community are a bunch of thugs that got what they deserved in most cases. I just hope this makes cops even more aggressive towards their primitive asses...

Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-18 at 06:20 PM.

BLM has been both productive and counterproductive. End thread.

Police should always live in fear of the populace they serve.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I think the cops should just stop patrolling black neighbourhood. They don't want them fine let see what happens

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess once cops feel entitled to free stuff from everyone, maybe then they will sense what they feel. really? geshhh poor topic imo, see how u can make that question one sided.. your assuming the black community feels.. a set way.. u can spin it anyway you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    What a ridiculous statement.

How unsurprising to see who it comes from.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wuddup jay

Sometimes I feel like I am the Flash and you are the Trickster

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thinking.....let's stop protecting a certain color of human beings and lets see how that goes. Do you honestly think every person who is black is a bad person? No....the few bad apples....as with the cops......are making them all look bad. So if you saw a burning building and saw an elderly black lady and an elderly white lady trapped on the same floor together calling for help....would you only save the white lady? If so you are a racist pig.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the black community acted properly according to the rules, then cops wouldn't need to feel uncomfortable near anyone black.
    Same goes to the islamic culture, if you want to be seen as respectfull culture then actually be one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    police living in fear of populace they serve is why so many cops shoot firs,t ask questions second.

aka - this is a very VERY bad idea.

as for shootings... as far as I know these shooters are kinda like the muslim terrorists who are not actualy affiliated or condoned by any organization and instead self radicalized individuals throwing oil onto already pretty strong fire.

and cops feeling what black americans feel? no, this is not even remotely the same thing. because even while cops shoot firs,t ask question later - at the very least, they need to have SOME sort of justification of why they used lethal force. "he/she was black" aint it. meanwhile these shooters outright ambush police. so not the same thing at all.

making cops weary of responding to calls is bad bad bad. why bad? because when they are wearing of responding to actual citizen in distress? that's precious minutes lost and aforementioned citizen hurt far worse than they could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Or has it made it worse for BLM movement. Seems kind of counter-productive what has gone on recently. If I was a cop I would be super paranoid now, but thats just me. Are things going to get worse before they get better? I really hate seeing people doing their jobs get killed..even though they signed up for it.
    That won't happen till over 90% of cops r killing each other and blaming it on whites. Oh wait we arnt suppose to talk about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    If the black community acted properly according to the rules, then cops wouldn't need to feel uncomfortable near anyone black.
    Same goes to the islamic culture, if you want to be seen as respectfull culture then actually be one.
    White people need to control themselves in schools, malls, abortion clinics, and movie theaters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycloud View Post
    BLM has been counterproductive. End thread.
    I fixed that for you.

BLM is a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    White people need to control themselves in schools, malls, abortion clinics, and movie theaters.
    White people don't blow things up or yell "allah akbar'
    Nor do white people deal as much drugs as the black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    These shootings will make all of their public support vanish. Pretty smart, if you want to keep the status quo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    White people don't blow things up or yell "allah akbar'
    Nor do white people deal as much drugs as the black.
    But they do shoot up schools, malls.... a lot of serial killers are white.....