Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Don't say stupid racist shit?

"Calm the fuck down, so what I said blacks are niggers calm down"

Is basically what you're saying.

This isn't unlike the Chinese woman who was vacationing in denmark with danish people following her making fun of her eyes and going fucking ching chong, they told her to calm down it's not racist becuase it's just a joke. No... just don't say and do racist shit and maybe people won't call you out for it, try that bud.
    Calm the fuck down mate. Are you on drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You mean it's hard to sentence people for rape following the German law of january 2016, that make the prosecution of such crimes almost impossible for contexts like Koln ?

And that the usual Internet Tough Guys screamd that the new German law that does make prosecution easier ''iza a feminazi nightmare''
    Was going to London this summer. Will go to Germany instead.
    Going for the beer of course.
    Last edited by Zoibert the Bear; 2016-07-22 at 02:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Those people are being searched by the police and will get sentenced.
    Actually the police is pretty pessimistic about the chances of catching any further perpretrators. These guys also only got sentenced because they were stupid enough to pose for a selfie with the victims ante assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Calm the fuck down mate. Are you on drugs?

Was going to London this summer. Will go to Germany instead.
    Going for the beer of course.
    Why are you telling me to call down? I shouldn't call out people saying racist shit because.... what you don't find it to be a big deal?

If the title of the tread was "sand nigger in germany" becuase that's what it might as well be, would you be telling me to calm down? The issue is that you and many others on this forum aren't recognizing the phrase for what it is, racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    If all you can do is use a racist expression for your thread title, then you don't get to have a thread. Closing this.

CLOSED.