Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Thank you so much for this Chesder! Help me so much

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since I had never used TMW before it took me a while to figure out how to move everything and get shit scaled and such, but now that it is all set up this profile is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Since I had never used TMW before it took me a while to figure out how to move everything and get shit scaled and such, but now that it is all set up this profile is amazing.
    could you please specify on what you did to scale it? did you do it piece by piece, or is there a way to scale it all together?

Quote Originally Posted by Panamko View Post
    could you please specify on what you did to scale it? did you do it piece by piece, or is there a way to scale it all together?
    Seconded! :<
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panamko View Post
    I used the Anchor piece to move it into position, and when you are in config mode each Icon has a little arrow in the bottom right corner that you can click and drag to rescale.

After that it is just a matter of making sure the layers are in the correct place, such as the GCD and FoF timer. There are some TMW videos on Youtube that you can watch to give you a more visual idea.

I used the Anchor piece to move it into position, and when you are in config mode each Icon has a little arrow in the bottom right corner that you can click and drag to rescale.

After that it is just a matter of making sure the layers are in the correct place, such as the GCD and FoF timer. There are some TMW videos on Youtube that you can watch to give you a more visual idea.
    ah, thanks.
    hoped there's an easier way. well, manual it is then.

I'm assuming this can't tell the difference between ST and AoE...? I always wonder why people use TMW profiles, the rotations are extremely simple in this game, just boggles me why people need a helper for it. I'll give it a try anyway, though I'm still levelling so I doubt it's much good for tracking chi Orbit etc

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    I'm assuming this can't tell the difference between ST and AoE...? I always wonder why people use TMW profiles, the rotations are extremely simple in this game, just boggles me why people need a helper for it. I'll give it a try anyway, though I'm still levelling so I doubt it's much good for tracking chi Orbit etc
    Tracking AoE is possible but not reasonable. There are several types of AoE situations and how you cast spells changes depending on mob count and positioning.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that Rotations are hard, it is just nice to see at a glance what abilities are coming off CD and to have the information of all your combat skills in one place.

With rotation helper You can focus on smth else, imo.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

The information shown in a tracker is information you need to get from somewhere; it's not like you are tracking all your cooldowns in your head. This is a better way to show the information that you need to know; why wouldn't you do it?

- - - Updated - - -

My version seems to be showing a grey fill on a box or boxes that shouldn't be, I'm wondering if it's something to do with the skinning from masque or whatever...

Group 12 (fists of fury cast) box is grey and flashes blue on FoF cast, I think it should be transparent (so that the following icon is shown instead).

However, group 17 (which is a spell cooldown for lightning bolt? Not sure the reason for that) does show transparently.

Any reason why the first box wouldn't show a transparency? The texture field contains blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    The information shown in a tracker is information you need to get from somewhere; it's not like you are tracking all your cooldowns in your head. This is a better way to show the information that you need to know; why wouldn't you do it?

- - - Updated - - -

My version seems to be showing a grey fill on a box or boxes that shouldn't be, I'm wondering if it's something to do with the skinning from masque or whatever...

Group 12 (fists of fury cast) box is grey and flashes blue on FoF cast, I think it should be transparent (so that the following icon is shown instead).

However, group 17 (which is a spell cooldown for lightning bolt? Not sure the reason for that) does show transparently.

Any reason why the first box wouldn't show a transparency? The texture field contains blank.
    If you see grey boxes it may be an addon interacting poorly with TMW. Masque is the more notable culprit I've seen mentioned a lot so be sure to take a look.

As for Lightning Bolt. That is a GCD Tracker and you can track spells you don't have lol

btw,

FoF should be higher on priority than SotW

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    Works nice. Just 1 complaint.

Sometimes the rotation pauses and the small window with an icon showing the timer left of it, for example RSK will be available in 4 seconds.

In those 4 seconds it pauses, but instead it could show another round of TP->BK->TP->BK

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    Works nice. Just 1 complaint.

Sometimes the rotation pauses and the small window with an icon showing the timer left of it, for example RSK will be available in 4 seconds.

In those 4 seconds it pauses, but instead it could show another round of TP->BK->TP->BK
    This situation usually happens when you have 5 CP and used a BoK with a proc. The way this is set up is to track the usage of spells but it doesn't track whether or not a proc was used with it. If you see moments like these you can give it a kickstart by using TP and it should continue as normal. It's something I've been wanting to fix but don't have a solution for right now.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Right click the icon for Xuen and drag it off the group and click, then say move to new group. Then in it's original place create a Buff icon that tracks Hit Combo on the player. Set a condition to only show while the talent Hit Combo is learned (set to true). Then on the icon settings make it so the Condition Failed opacity is 0% (hidden) and the Buff Absent Opacity is 50%.

Then just drag the Xuen CD you moved back over top of the hit combo icon.

The same for Chi Burst.

If you need further help let me know.
    Any chance you could update your profile with that those changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    Any chance you could update your profile with that those changes?
    If you're referring to Hit Combo stacks I've already added it in a few versions ago

UPDATE 10/19/2016

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Windwalker

- Moved Strike of the Windlord down in priority and moved Fists of Fury above it
    - Fixed icons from appearing erratically when using some abilities

(NOTES: After playing Monk recently and using my profile I found a few bugs that, while not completely breaking the profile, were rather annoying to see happen. They generally occur when you use roll and other movement abilities or have max energy and chi while cooldowns are available. I fixed these now and the rotation runs smoother and won't flip icons so much. I also lowered the priority of SotW and raised FoF above it. Overall this is a QoL update.)

Thanks for the updates chesder. Love your work!

Was wondering if you might be willing to give me some advice with my own TMW profile. I tried yours, it was a bit too much for my tastes so I took a shot at making my own. The problem I am encountering is : there is a point where FoF is the only high priority ability available and it suggests tiger palm twice in a row. What I would like it to do at that point is suggest TP > BK > TP > FOF. The way I have my rotation setup is tiger palm is the lowest priority and only shows when nothing else is available. I have blackout kick setup to be shown when the cooldown on all other abilities is active and I have at least 1 chi. I have FoF setup to require 3 or greater chi, but if I set blackout kick to go off the icon being hidden rather than the cd, I get blackout twice in a row instead of TP. I am compensating for this manually by being aware that it is occurring but am wondering if you could suggest some way to keep this from occurring in the first place. Would be glad to send you a copy of my import if you would be willing to take a look at it.