... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Itemlevel 876
    38,46% Crit
    13,12% Haste
    4,73% Versatility
    20.07% Mastery

Currently equipped:
    Bloodthirsty Instinct 865 with socket (150 agi)
    Eye of Command 860

Got today:
    Eye of Guarm, Heroic Warforged 880
    1631 Agility
    1043 Crit

I have no Idea what to switch. I think it's eye of command, but I am not sure.
    You can see from the above posted trinkets figure that at 860 item level BI and EC are fairly equal to each other. Now factor in that your bloodthirsty instinct is 5 ilevels higher than your eye of command PLUS it has a socket which is the equivalent in agi of another 10 item levels or so then it becomes clear your Bloodthirsty instinct is better than your eye of command by far

Ah, my question was badly phrased. Correct would be: Is it worth switching at all?

Assuming you aren't empowering the eye of command it should be a clear switch to Guarm's, meaning you should run Bloodthirsty Instinct + Eye of Guarm.

@terpthree Memento is a bit of an RNG lottery - it can give you the best logs but I dislike the lack of consistency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

anyone know why simulationcraft (710-02) doesn't seem to take the chaos burn (the 35th trait, 5% increase to all damage) into account? i simmed 420k before and 420k now. I mean it says there, that i have the trait on my artifact, it just that the 5% is not applied into anything at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    anyone know why simulationcraft (710-02) doesn't seem to take the chaos burn (the 35th trait, 5% increase to all damage) into account? i simmed 420k before and 420k now. I mean it says there, that i have the trait on my artifact, it just that the 5% is not applied into anything at all.
    Do you have the ring? Because that was what happened to me: got my 35th trait right as they "fixed" the ring on live which was a ~5% nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    Do you have the ring? Because that was what happened to me: got my 35th trait right as they "fixed" the ring on live which was a ~5% nerf.
    no i don't have the ring.

Deleted
    Chaos Strike Relic, is that one better than TG now? It feels like you get more out of CS than TG lately, does anyone know?

Deleted
    Hello, I have just now received my third legendary, which brings doubts about what to equip and when.

I have the fury legendary ring (Angry of the half giants), the legendary chest (Achor's hunger?) and just received Sephuz.

So, I have a 865 crit+haste ring and a 865 crit+haste chest, the difference is that the legen chest gives me around 1400 agility which the ring doesn't. In exchange the ring let's me have every pull on a mythic+ 15 % haste. I'd be using the talent that reduces CD of the stun instead of throw glaive if I equip sephuz.

What do you think, does it compensate the extremely loss of agility? I don't care that much about stamina (though it's one of the most important stats in mythics of high level), and sephuz gives way more crit than Achor, and a use that is better too.

So what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Varamar View Post
    Hello, I have just now received my third legendary, which brings doubts about what to equip and when.

I have the fury legendary ring (Angry of the half giants), the legendary chest (Achor's hunger?) and just received Sephuz.

So, I have a 865 crit+haste ring and a 865 crit+haste chest, the difference is that the legen chest gives me around 1400 agility which the ring doesn't. In exchange the ring let's me have every pull on a mythic+ 15 % haste. I'd be using the talent that reduces CD of the stun instead of throw glaive if I equip sephuz.

What do you think, does it compensate the extremely loss of agility? I don't care that much about stamina (though it's one of the most important stats in mythics of high level), and sephuz gives way more crit than Achor, and a use that is better too.

So what do you think?
    Don't ever drop Master of the Glaive. It is straight up the best talent regardless of situation. Just spend the fury on Chaos Nova.
    If you really want to know for certain which is better, run your own sims.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glorf12 View Post
    Don't ever drop Master of the Glaive. It is straight up the best talent regardless of situation. Just spend the fury on Chaos Nova.
    If you really want to know for certain which is better, run your own sims.
    I don't have clear if the sims take full account of the equip of sephuz in every pull.

If I sim myself with sephuz it gives me 399160 dps
    If I sim myself with Achor it gives me 406525 dps
    The difference is around 6000 dps in a patchwerk style fight, where you would never use the ability of the sephuz.

Typed all this on my phone then it crashes and I lose it all fuck yeah.

Had a few questions..

1) blur change... How much does it affect us?
    2) stat prio still crit?
    3) felblade and first blood buffs enough to warrant them solid spots in our talent choice?
    4) pvp, fel eruption & foti could do insane damage, anyone tested this?

Demonic buff is making qol for soloplay so much nicer.. felblade is also a welcome change. Fury nerf sucks but everything else I'm happy with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Typed all this on my phone then it crashes and I lose it all fuck yeah.

Had a few questions..

2) stat prio still crit?
    3) felblade and first blood buffs enough to warrant them solid spots in our talent choice?
    4) pvp, fel eruption & foti could do insane damage, anyone tested this?

Demonic buff is making qol for soloplay so much nicer.. felblade is also a welcome change. Fury nerf sucks but everything else I'm happy with.
    1) Hurts momentum build which heavy relies on the reset to maintain momentum uptime.
    2) More than ever, if you don't want to be more fury starvet than a DH without the ring on live right now.
    3) Yes, as a single target build they seem to be the new go to now.
    4) Dunno.

a lot of the bis nighthold items were changed in stats in tonights build. a lot of crit pieces were turned into not crit pieces, and our tier set choices are likely to change.

Quote Originally Posted by neck deep View Post
    a lot of the bis nighthold items were changed in stats in tonights build. a lot of crit pieces were turned into not crit pieces, and our tier set choices are likely to change.
    When 7.1.5 hits there'll be a mass overhaul of the BiS, given the (many) changes; don't want to shift things until everything is more set.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Cinidaria, the Symbiote - Additional damage is no longer in the Physical school"

Does this mean that the damage won't be mitigated by armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    2) stat prio still crit?
    1 - The demon speed nerf drops the max momentum uptime from ~65% to ~57%. That's a lot.
    2 - FWIW, Kib just posted a SimC screenshot a few hours ago on the DH discord of a 2220311 build that's simming higher 4k DPS than live, and the stat weights showed mastery > crit >= haste = vers

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    "Cinidaria, the Symbiote - Additional damage is no longer in the Physical school"

Does this mean that the damage won't be mitigated by armor?
    Looking at my logs, Symbiotic Strike seems to be true damage, dealing exactly 30% of every hit instead of being further reduced by armour. This appears to be just a tooltip fix to this inconsistency.

I am personally super hyped about the significant mastery buff, gearing for crit/mastery is how it should always have been; crazy movement speed hype.

Bloodlet or First Blood for 7.1.5 ST?
    Last edited by High Marshal Sigismund; 2016-12-06 at 09:44 PM.

Been waiting for them to make mastery our top stat so hoping this is the case!

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    I am personally super hyped about the significant mastery buff, gearing for crit/mastery is how it should always have been; crazy movement speed hype.
    Enjoy farming M+ for that magical crit/mastery gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."