Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Blizzcon, What will come of Warcraft?

So, Blizzcon seems like there won't be much coming this time around. Movie is out, Legion will have been out. So what will blizz have of Warcraft outside of maybe some 7.1 stuff.

IMO, we may get some announcement that isn't related to WoW... Obv we will get a Hearthstone xpac. But maybe we will get a Warcraft 1/2/3 remaster (or any of them individually. Or maybe an entirely new spinoff game (warcraft fighters pls) but that seems unlikely.

What do you think we will get from Warcraft at blizzcon 16?
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    it will be an off year for WoW. they will talk more about the creation of Legion and its process, finishing up with a light discussion about a tentative patch cycle.

the latter of which, players will assume meant promises, and thus repeat the cycle of their agendas to out blizzard as being liars and cheats, while somehow feeling "let down" or "underwhelmed" by fictitious announcement expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    Just because it would make me piss myself in laughter: They announce the next expansion and cut Legion down to two raid tiers XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    Just because it would make me piss myself in laughter: They announce the next expansion and cut Legion down to two raid tiers XD
    omg imagen the riot XDDDDD

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    They talk about there other games like hearthstone and overwatch..

10+ Year Old Account
    announce new steampunk mmo and a hint to wow 8.0 :P and then lots for those other things on my launcher

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    So, Blizzcon seems like there won't be much coming this time around. Movie is out, Legion will have been out. So what will blizz have of Warcraft outside of maybe some 7.1 stuff.

IMO, we may get some announcement that isn't related to WoW... Obv we will get a Hearthstone xpac. But maybe we will get a Warcraft 1/2/3 remaster (or any of them individually. Or maybe an entirely new spinoff game (warcraft fighters pls) but that seems unlikely.

What do you think we will get from Warcraft at blizzcon 16?
    We will already know all about 7.1 by the time Blizzcon rolls around. Either 7.2 or nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 4!

I think it will mainly be a new Diablo game as the big reveal, since they've been hiring for that for ages.

7+ Year Old Account
    I could have sworn I read somewhere that a Warcraft remake was in the works. If so I imagine there would be some news on that, but I might have imagined it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been to Blizzcon during an off year, 2014 when there was no expansion announcements. They talk about classes and raids and stuff, and focus more on other games like D3 and Overwatch.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

7+ Year Old Account
    Remastered versions of the Warcraft games would be cool, maybe pristine/legacy servers? Sorry I went there....

Signature by Serryn

Should be an off year for wow, probably the announcement of the 7.2 raid, something small like that with some panels on how they went about designing it, wouldn't expect much beyond that, they got alot on their plate.

People always wonder what they'll be announcing or saying about WoW, they always manage to deliver something even if small.
    And I'm pretty certain we'll be in 7.1 before Blizzcon hits.

diablo 3 expansion?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Diablo MMO ! (i love to dream, but wow would always block that )

15+ Year Old Account
    Diablo Expansion pack. Hearthstone expansion packs. New Heroes of the Storm content. Overwatch and new heroes, maps, etc. Possibly flesh out the first content patch in WoW or announce the 2nd content patch which is a Raid. Could even announce another new piece of IP.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Diablo and Overwatch will likely get 'the big news'. For WoW perhaps we will get the reveal for the second raid tier (remaining positive that we will actually get one in the first place).

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Probably 7.2 for WoW, Warcraft remasters, and their last and final response about Legacy realms.

For Starcraft there'll probably not be anything as that game is done, Overwatch might see some new character reveals as well as gamemodes and / or maps.
    Then there's Diablo which have one or two more expansions before it is considered "complete"

HS will probably have an Adventure reveal

And Hots I have no idea about. Probably just new heroes

They'll announce WoOW. An MMO based on the Overwatch universe.

Then they'll announce Oath of Warriors, a fighting game.

Then they'll announce WoOoW.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2016-06-21 at 10:35 PM.