Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Am I the only person that misses the glory that was vanilla Ironforge? Such a great city when it was alive and bustling with players

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Probably cause as humans human architecture makes us happy.
    Every single race, without exception, is based on Humanity. Orcs are no less like real world Humans than the Humans of the game.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I much preferred the old org over what we have now but since I primarily play ally now I find stromwind much more enjoyable.

I don't. Only go there when transmog business and some forced mission (like Father Winter, etc.). Undercity is my capital, love that place (playing since 2005). So glad when the Kor'kron were gone!

Undercity is where its at, unless you're a cow, then it's a bitch to navigate.

Original Org was the best, nice and open and it had a bank to stand on...
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

No. I only play Horde because my friends do. I despise the aesthetics of nearly every Horde-themed location, and I find the races mostly displeasing. Thunder Bluff is the only city I like.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I prefer old Org. I hang in UC whenever I have to idle somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I think undercity thunder bluff, and silvermoon are wayyy more appealing.

Bliz Employees if you read this: You done fucked up on orgrimmars design. It's just a large pain in the ass.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Relatively new to playing the Horde after years of almost only Alliance. I gotta say while it's where most players obviously hang, I'm not very fond of Orgrimmar compared to Stormwind. It feels extremely dirty and notably small, so I tend to idle in Pandaria or Dalaran. It's not even like Undercity which is awesome for other reasons to me (WC3 history and design).
    Did not like it before Cata. Like it even less. Does not like the look or the layout.

Personally, I prefer UC and SMC as Horde.

On Alliance, I like SW and IF.

I much prefer UC, also because most of my characters are undead. Orgrimmar always felt like an afterthought. It's always been painfully obvious that the devs put far more effort into alliance cities because the casuals and kids all play alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my great disappointments about SoO, and to a lesser extent Vol'jin as Warchief, was that Orgrimmar wasn't remodeled. All of my Horde characters spend their old world time in Thunder Bluff, with their hearthstones set to the Shrine of Two Moons.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

SW/Org both suck. They're only popular because there's no capes/fewer ports to other Capitals.

Shrine's the best unless you need a Profession Trainer. Everything's really close together.

Deleted
    Ironforge is better, but Stormwind has all the major buildings. Orgrimmar sucks so hard

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. I don't like it because it's well designed or anything, it just feels so centric to the faction that I can't imagine the capital being anything else.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Old Orgrimmar had such a charm even though it was a absolute shithole i still miss it to this day!

As for new Org i like it but its not somewhere that i spend alot of my time in but i guess i got garrisons to thank for that!

Of all the capitals, my favourite is Thunder Bluff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate new Org with a passion. And yes, i know the look isn't exactly new. I miss afking on top of the bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Relatively new to playing the Horde after years of almost only Alliance. I gotta say while it's where most players obviously hang, I'm not very fond of Orgrimmar compared to Stormwind. It feels extremely dirty and notably small, so I tend to idle in Pandaria or Dalaran. It's not even like Undercity which is awesome for other reasons to me (WC3 history and design).
    Nope, never really liked Orgrimmar. I've always been more a fan of Thunder Bluff and Ironforge.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Well now when Sylvanas is the baws, we might be moving to UC