Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The new XP Invasion hotfix is in and......

I love it.

At level 77 the raid boss at the end gave me 59k xp on top of another 59k for finishing that stage.

The XP is allllllll goooooood

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    Not only raid boss, all skulls on the map

Well that's pretty tasty, I bet all these things will float by now with everyone rushing to smash everything

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what's going on but I'm getting a TON of experience for things I'm not even tagging. Like, stage completion xp just for no reason in the middle of a stage when nothing I had hit died
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will go install now all games

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting full XP now matter how many people are attacking for elites, regular mobs and like 50k/60k XP for bosses.

This is how the event should have been from the start. It incentivizes people to participate in a meaningful way. A very smart move on their part.

Though, RIP to the Holy Buff. YOU WILL BE MISSED.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Well that's pretty tasty, I bet all these things will float by now with everyone rushing to smash everything

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what's going on but I'm getting a TON of experience for things I'm not even tagging. Like, stage completion xp just for no reason in the middle of a stage when nothing I had hit died
    As long as ur in the zone u will get stage complete xp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrash Umbra View Post
    I'm getting full XP now matter how many people are attacking for elites, regular mobs and like 50k/60k XP for bosses.

This is how the event should have been from the start. It incentivizes people to participate in a meaningful way. A very smart move on their part.

Though, RIP to the Holy Buff. YOU WILL BE MISSED.
    I 100% agree
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Yes! I got 137000 XP for some boss on my 96 Discipline priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    As long as ur in the zone u will get stage complete xp.
    I said in the middle of a stage. "stage completion xp" was referring to the amount. Like, randomly in the middle of a stage I was getting an amount of xp comparable to the completion bonus, and then I'd get the stage completion bonus.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I said in the middle of a stage. "stage completion xp" was referring to the amount. Like, randomly in the middle of a stage I was getting an amount of xp comparable to the completion bonus, and then I'd get the stage completion bonus.
    Oh I read that wrong then mybad. Did u tag a named mob those give A LOT of xp.

Edit: Stage 1 and 2 is now well worth it

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost too much exp now. xD

I love it.

Deleted
    Yeah 60k per boss/skull at lvl 95.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    It's almost too much exp now. xD
    Shhh

We don't want the fun police to come back and hit it with the nerf hammer again

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else thinking everything is hitting for a lot more?

Deleted
    All I know you can't tank any of the bosses if you're not level 100. At least thats my experience on 3 different tanks, I just get one shot. Seems like they don't scale with your level?

Wow, I was half a level into 99 and I tagged all the big adds that spawn in phase two and leveled before the phase even ended to give me the bonus.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

its free xp like mad, you hunt any middle elite and you gain a ot of xp from them, if you see tohers poeple attacking big elite, jsut give one hit... you wil have mega ton of xp, i tested a level 10, in just one invasion i finished it at 26 :P

It seems the EXP is REALLY high for lower levels, but tapers off as you level near 80 and onward. That's pretty good though, with this change it feels like you are actually speed leveling -- I wonder how insane RaF would be with this.

It's sad I have to log off for the night. I really wanted to test this today

dont fucking toy with my heart guys, dont do it

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    It seems the EXP is REALLY high for lower levels, but tapers off as you level near 80 and onward. That's pretty good though, with this change it feels like you are actually speed leveling -- I wonder how insane RaF would be with this.
    Part of me wants to buy XP pots but that cost a ton.