Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

I might not play my favourite spec ingame because of chicken/blue smurf looks...

This is tormenting me sinds patch 7.0.3 landed...

I find Balance druid / moonkin the most enjoyable spec in the game right now and I'm having a blast playing it.
    The thing is though.... I hate both the chicken form and the option to look like a member of the blue man group

On top of this, it's also hard to enjoy the new transmog system as a result, which makes it even worse for me.

Anyone that read anything at all about this on twitter or in Q&A's or anything?
    I might actually ditch my druid because of this.

shadowpriests cant exit shadowform now

On one hand, it sucks, on the other hand, its not like cat/bear etc can glyph out of their form either. Wish they'd just design a different form, moonkin is ugly and stupid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    shadowpriests cant exit shadowform now

On one hand, it sucks, on the other hand, its not like cat/bear etc can glyph out of their form either. Wish they'd just design a different form, moonkin is ugly and stupid
    If they would give us moonkin form while under the influence of a temporary buff or something, that would be cool.

Other than that, I just want to walk around in my normal human form. Like resto druidss can too... they dont have to be a permanent tree anymore either.

Geez, wouldn't it be nice if this was the only problem with Hunters and I didn't have to class change for real tangible gameplay related reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Other than that, I just want to walk around in my normal human form. Like resto druidss can too... they dont have to be a permanent tree anymore either.
    There is a Glyph of Stars that changes you to human form despite you are in Moonking form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigou View Post
    There is a Glyph of Stars that changes you to human form despite you are in Moonking form.
    Yes, and then I am a blue see-through Troll

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Geez, wouldn't it be nice if this was the only problem with Hunters and I didn't have to class change for real tangible gameplay related reasons.
    aint that the dream lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Get a bag filled with Reflecting Prism or use toys lol.

This is the fantasy of the class, the blue effect is awesome in my book, and I love the Moonkin form.
    Nothing scares you more than a big owl throwing a full moon on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried being golden instead of blue?

Blessing of the Ancients! Although, Blessing of An'she is sub-optimal...

I'm more concerned about the ongoing animation than about the color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use the toy box.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

I dunno. My gut reaction is to say they should keep it in.

I think class fantasy is important and warcraft will always have rpg elements. I think having clear distinct forms also has an effect on game balance. Information is important and being able to instantly discern whether a druid is a balance or restoration druid can have a huge impact on a pvp fight.
    Last edited by Kraddark; 2016-08-24 at 06:20 AM.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Deleted
    Yeah I agree that there should be something to make it clear someone is in Balance spec.
    But that could also be done with a more tones down blue form. Maybe just a bit of glow and that minor star effect around our head?

Im not sure if shadow priests still have this, but they had a glyph back in WoD that would make their shadowform less present. You could actually see the gear and the color of it.

Deleted
    This is tormenting me sinds patch 7.0.3 landed...

I find Balance druid / moonkin the most enjoyable spec in the game right now and I'm having a blast playing it.
    The thing is though.... I hate both the chicken form and the option to look like a member of the blue man group

On top of this, it's also hard to enjoy the new transmog system as a result, which makes it even worse for me.

Anyone that read anything at all about this on twitter or in Q&A's or anything?
    I might actually ditch my druid because of this.
    Use deviate delight or anything that transforms you.

Well, there's your problem. Wrong race. Buy a race change.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

I can shapechange through all of my toy box, both the color and animations remain. I don't mind the color, but the ongoing animations are distracting.

Deleted
    There is a bug which allows you to remove the blue glow from the blessing talent, simply cast moonfire from cat form! Blue / yellow glow will vanish. Personally I love the new Moonkin form, so happy to be in it all the time

This image shows that the blue glow has gone but still have the blessing of Elune buff!
    http://i.imgur.com/xPTwMDu.jpg

I love moonkin form, but sometimes you don't wanna stare at the same model for 2 years. I however, really hate the glyph and its blue shadowform(same thing with Blessing of Ancients talent).

I end up using a lot of toys. *wink*

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly can't find a single good reason for why we can't turn that effect off by right clicking the aura or at the very least a freaking glyph. Absolutely terrible idea, and even more mind-blowing considering they have had a lot of these types of situations before where they ended up making effects optional.

I wish moonkin form wouldn't have +dmg on it.. only more dmg reduction. So we wouldn't be forced to use it.