Page 29 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I can't seem to find any info/tips for mythic bosses, we were going at Ursoc last night and I doubt there is a lot of tips for that one, other than to move during your instant gcds.

I'm more curious about how to best keep havoc up on the nightmare dragons fight, as well as other tips that might be useful.

Deleted
    Has stat priority has changed? I inspected some of warlocks from: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ec=Destruction
    They all have massively stacked on Mastery. my current stats:
    Intellect 29212
    Crit 19.61%
    Haste 33.73%
    Mastery 35.99%
    Versatility 0.67%

Should I keep stacking HASTE or there is CAP for HASTE->Crit?

Hi all,

For Elerenthe (HC) I can't decide between Wreck Havoc/Soul Conduit. Is roughly one time per minute enough to justify WH (well during spider form)? For the few tries that we did the adds were up 25-40 seconds but that will improve. I am leaning towards Soul Conduit as extra boss damage will not hurt either (though I don't think going Demo is wise as I would prefer to be able to damage adds as needed).

What about GoSac/GoServ? It seems like if ever more than one target GoSac wins but I may be wrong in that. Thanks for any assistance and to everyone who posts here with information that helps others.

Quote Originally Posted by kaskram View Post
    Has stat priority has changed? I inspected some of warlocks from: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ec=Destruction
    They all have massively stacked on Mastery. my current stats:
    Intellect 29212
    Crit 19.61%
    Haste 33.73%
    Mastery 35.99%
    Versatility 0.67%

Should I keep stacking HASTE or there is CAP for HASTE->Crit?
    Can't tell you for sure (because of feretory of souls) but after 28-30% haste is bad stat to invest.

Deleted
    Anyone else feel the amount of HASTE/CRIT item are fewer then like CRIT/MASTERY for example. I have a hughe problem getting my haste up >25%. Had to craft all gear and get it to 850 to start with, but after spam doing Mythic+ +1-+5 I only got 1 upgrade with usuable stats. Gets annoying after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Hi all,

For Elerenthe (HC) I can't decide between Wreck Havoc/Soul Conduit. Is roughly one time per minute enough to justify WH (well during spider form)? For the few tries that we did the adds were up 25-40 seconds but that will improve. I am leaning towards Soul Conduit as extra boss damage will not hurt either (though I don't think going Demo is wise as I would prefer to be able to damage adds as needed).

What about GoSac/GoServ? It seems like if ever more than one target GoSac wins but I may be wrong in that. Thanks for any assistance and to everyone who posts here with information that helps others.
    If the bigger spiders are up for 25-40 seconds that sounds like something your group is slightly struggling with. If that's true, it's definitely worth it! Wreak Havoc on one big spider, nuke another and then move WH back to the boss for the last one.

It won't do much for you on the small spiders, but those are likely best left to stronger AoE classes such as DH anyway. Also keep in mind that if you have the Havoc Legendary you're pretty much always using WH, so in that case the talent is always worth it.

GoSac might be worth it for the groups of small spiders on Elerethe if you snipe shadowburns, but I haven't really tried it personally. For my group's setup (and because the legendary ties me to WH) I took Serv for extra boss damage and WH for extra add damage. Pretty sure this is not the end-all be-all answer though, so hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaeed View Post
    I can't seem to find any info/tips for mythic bosses, we were going at Ursoc last night and I doubt there is a lot of tips for that one, other than to move during your instant gcds.

I'm more curious about how to best keep havoc up on the nightmare dragons fight, as well as other tips that might be useful.
    Warcraftlogs is your friend for finding out anything you might need to know.

On dragons you put up WH during swaps, and then just WH the boss and blow up adds. Dragons is all about just blowing up adds as a #1 priority, so just have a focus on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Hi all,

Depends on your guild, if they're doing it right then elereth is a ST fight for us. You get 2 sets of adds iirc that both just get practically globaled, and the 3rd set you get from crossing the bridge is killed by people with feathers so any damage you do to those is wasted dps.
    Last edited by Baconeggcheese; 2016-10-03 at 02:06 PM.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonwarden View Post
    Anyone else feel the amount of HASTE/CRIT item are fewer then like CRIT/MASTERY for example. I have a hughe problem getting my haste up >25%. Had to craft all gear and get it to 850 to start with, but after spam doing Mythic+ +1-+5 I only got 1 upgrade with usuable stats. Gets annoying after a while.
    There is a ring you can buy off the AH that has 1750+ haste depending on Ilvl, I bought it for 30k about 2 weeks ago, pry has gone down a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know of a text or spreadsheet with talent suggestions for each of the bosses in Emerald Nightmare? I haven't raided this expansion yet and feel completely clueless. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by meekus View Post
    Does anyone know of a text or spreadsheet with talent suggestions for each of the bosses in Emerald Nightmare? I haven't raided this expansion yet and feel completely clueless. Thanks!
    warcraftlogs.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    warcraftlogs.com
    Well aware. But that would be too much work, unless they developed a new feature. That's gonna be my last resort.

Thanks anyway. =D

EDIT: Oh, just noticed that you can actually see talents very easily now. Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by meekus View Post
    Well aware. But that would be too much work, unless they developed a new feature. That's gonna be my last resort.

Thanks anyway. =D
    You just go to the boss you want and click the down arrow on the player you want, it takes 2 seconds.

Does anyone have any tips for mythic dragons? Is there a safe way to havoc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TKSaga View Post
    Does anyone have any tips for mythic dragons? Is there a safe way to havoc?
    I asked the question further up on this page, as well as the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    You're not going to keep it up 100% of the time, so no it wouldn't be a priority. Priority would be not capping shards, and then getting CDF on cooldown asap. Preferably you want to space out your cb's a bit so you maximize eradication up time, but even then it won't always work out that way. I wouldn't stress eradication a ton, if you're able to without capping throw in a cast or two between cb's depending on distance from the boss but I wouldn't overly concern yourself with eradication.
    Is CDF really better than soul conduit in even a 0 movement fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Urve View Post
    Is CDF really better than soul conduit in even a 0 movement fight?
    Yup, its just better by such a small margin that many people opt not to take it, but it is still better even with movement.

The one thing conduit has going for it that CDF has a harder time with is RNGing into higher numbers, CDF will be very smooth and consistent as it has its CD and the damage happens over 15 hits so you'll have a ton of dmg events per fight. Where conduit is proccing off of significantly less events and will likely swing higher or lower more often.
    Last edited by Baconeggcheese; 2016-10-03 at 08:07 PM.

So I have to ask, and I feel really bad for doing so here.

Did I get trolled with the artifact path suggested in the OP? I have followed it completely, but it feels like there was a lot of waste.

Going right towards Burning Hunger, Impish Incineration, and for the heck of it Lord of Flames first seems right. These skills are enormous QOL and DPS increases because of the better Soul Shard generation on top of better ST burst every 10 minutes. Fine.

However, after that the suggested path is to go left. This makes it so we get additional Immolate damage early. Perhaps in the 60% Roaring Blaze days this made a lot of sense, but now it makes us get Devourer of Life (another 3 point filler). Conflagration of Chaos doesn't seem to be that great of a DPS boost either.

Then what confused me was I had two choices to go down: Rain of Fire (+15% damage) or Incinerate (+9%). The guide, again, against my expectations suggests Rain of Fire. The problem is we don't even Rain of Fire on most trash pulls because it's only really good with 5+ mobs, right? Incinerate would have been so much more useful here because of it's used both ST and in cleave.

Now I'm at 19 points in, with my next talent (Soulsnatcher) costing 30k, 39k, and last 50k AP. It is immediately followed by a very nice talent, Chaotic Instability, and my third golden trait. My total spent AP when I finish Soulsnatcher will be over twice what I've spent on the artifact thus far.

I don't even know. Maybe the Conflagrate talent is just that good. Maybe I'm wrong about RoF. But in hindsight it's really starting to feel like going straight down after getting Lord of Flames was the best choice.

I personally went for incinerate damage because the RoF suggestion seems nonsense. The rest worked out well though.

If you do challenging Content and high mythic + you will understand why Brus went the way he did. ROF > incin damage when you need to AOE packs and such, its just a much better point spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimejii View Post
    If you do challenging Content and high mythic + you will understand why Brus went the way he did. ROF > incin damage when you need to AOE packs and such, its just a much better point spent.
    I've done an 11 so far personally, don't really see the point in taking rof dmg over incinerate. Especially when incinerate is a large chunk of your aoe as well as your st.