Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oblakoff View Post
    I bet the OP is a gnome / goblin / troll / panda warrior
    Human. (10)

Deleted
    i love my monk orderhalls. Such peaceful much relax

salty gamer tears. I love the warrior order hall, it's my favourite.

And it's still better then S**hole for rogue mutant teenage heroes!

Deleted
    They are all lame, I guess monk is the best one along with hunter, because you can slow fall from there and reach everywhere on the island within minutes.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the hunter hall, the atmosphere is right up my alley.

The BM artifact quest line was pretty cool too, but I haven't tried the other two.

Nah warrior class hall is by far the most awesome. All of then have the same problems in terms of just sitting around doing random shit that seems like something that class would do, except the warrior hall. And most of the others are painfully bland as well.

Deleted
    So far I've tested the shaman, mage and priests halls.

I think the priest one is a bit boring but its decent, looks good at least.
    The mage one is very cool and I love the shaman one: what a view we have! And a funny little mini game, water effects everywhere, everything I like

- - - Updated - - -

Concerning warriors new "viking" style I think its pretty neat, I'm tired of the same old plain garroshy style warriors with nothing else than a big axe and a bloodthirst. You can be a mystic/divine warrior, way better in my opinion

I haven't seen them all, but Mage is my favorite so far. Druid is what you'd expect from druid stuff, so that's meh, but I like all the portals.

Hearing that the Hunter is in a snowy place actually makes me want to go see it.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

how is the mage one? that is my alt. And also which one is best in terms of lore with well known NPCs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Oh I beg to differ, try either the DK or Monk ones. They are miles and away worse both in the questlines and their OHs. By comparison the warrior questlines and OH are amazing. I'd say DK and Monk questlines+OH are probably the only real disappointing things I'd say in Legion so far. Very little dev time spent on either of them. I won't explain why to avoid spoilers but try them and then see if you agree. But those 2 classes in monk and DK sadly got the shaft this time around. There are better ones than warrior for sure, but warriors aren't the worst.
    Out of the classes I have done, Death Knight easily had my favorite campaign. Traveling around the old world and pissing off the Alliance, Horde and the Pallys pretty much made the expansion for me story wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll have to agree to disagree. I love the warrior class hall tons and tons.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)