Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    TolanNightBlade I'm trying to make a custom trigger that hides the spell icon for 30 seconds after casting Efflorescence any ideas? I've looked everywhere and googled for almost an hour, but I'm lost.
    Any help would be much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by TolanNightBlade View Post
    Good point, I have made some changes to the defence timer bars and icons to show more information in a tidy way (I hope).
    Love your Guardian auras. Thank you for your time.
    I made a further modification for that i found in Grizzly's auras over at theincbear.com.
    (New to MMO forums so i can't post the link. Sorry.)

I though you may want to consider it yourself.
    He adds some more auras for the rage bar to show rage thresholds.
    0-9 = gray (No abilities available.)
    10-44 = yellow. (FR is usable.)
    45-89 = red. (IF, MoU and FR are all usable.)
    90-100 = purple (Possible to use IF or MoU abilities twice in a row or use Maul to avoid rage capping.)

-Nezzark

This thread was affected by an awful merge with the Druid WA2 thread. I think I got everything back out but please let me know if any posts shouldn't be in this thread or if a post is missing that was here before. It was a bit difficult to tell which was which at some points

Sorry for the inconvenience and sidetracking here.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Excellent work. Thank you.

Deleted
    Hello
    I must say for me this is not working :
    Wild Growth Button will glow and change colour when the buff has less than 3 seconds remaining on your group, so long as you have flourish selected and it is not on cool-down (tracks best time to use flourish)

I do not know why. I cast WG and wait till those 3 secs left and no glow WG icon is showing during those last 3 secs of WG.

Lifebloom target and duration, bar will turn red when your current lifebloom has <=3 seconds remaining
    The bar stays green, could you fix it please, thx!

Deleted
    Seems I already had most of these Weakauras, Cyous and others put in most of the actual hard work, am I the only one that thinks claiming that this is your work is pretty much a slap in the face to those that actually had the idea and put in the time to see it to its fruition? That's kinda like me writing down lyrics from the radio and claiming I wrote the song (while changing it slightly) surely?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that you've put in additional work into these creations, but to claim it's yours is unjust and unfair imo.

Looks like, the author abandoned it already. So could someone else help me?
    The lifebloom tracker dont change color if its about to expire, as it should.

The code he used is:
    function(progress, r1, g1, b1, a1, r2, g2, b2, a2)

if WA_SPELLS_LB_TARGET ~=nil and WA_SPELLS_LB_EXPIRES ~= nil then
    if (WA_SPELLS_LB_EXPIRES-GetTime() <= 3) then

return 255,0,0,100
    end
    end

return r1, g1, b1, a1
    end

I really like your WAs, I'm currently using the resto WA but when I was using the Balance WAs I got fps drops.