What race to chose

Hello guys, i just purchased bnet credit so i can faction change my rogue but im in doubt of which race to select, whats the pros and cons of each race for pvp. My rogue is currently Human so thats not an option

Appreciate all the help

Deleted
    Have you read about the racials Horde side?

If not, do that.

Then read forum guidelines that says you can't post useless threads like "What should I roll?"...

Asking what race is the best for pvp and what class to reroll is not the same maybe you should learn the difference

Deleted
    Forum guidelines

Do not create pointless threads such as "Which class/race/gender/faction/server should I roll?"

Rumour has it that many players are rerolling horde for Legion. When you thought WoD was over, you'll be seeing orcs, orcs and more orcs in the battlegrounds, because of the orc racial reducing stuns + the the passive pvp talent that reduces CC effects by 25 %. Will it happen? No idea. Maybe arenajunkies.com will have a clearer answer, unless the site is dead.

Personally, I want to stick to alliance (so tired of playing horde). The gladiator titles are (from what I've read) faction based as well. If that's true, hopefully there will be less swarming over one faction. But no, I'm not aiming for gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.