Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I just wanted to share something.

My event roll macro has come back true almost every day since hitting AR 4

but i've only gotten 3 screeches in the week or so since the first.

I have touched all 3 stones and gotten the buff for each. Afterwards I checked quest dump and they each came back true.

I checked quest dump macros again today and everything is False except the daily event roll (true). Seems the game does not recognize me touching any stones, nor have I gotten a screech today (yet again).

Good luck!!

Deleted
    Has anyone tried anything with Relic scattered around Val'sharah? For example with Relic of Shakama. There are also Ursol and Elune relics and the tooltip does not mention that the item is only usable in Val'sharah. Haven't been able to test this myself as I haven't gotten ANY screeches whatsoever with AK5, druid campaing completed, completed all the quests in Val'sharah etc.

This item most likely does not have anything to do with unllocking the artifact appearance but I think it's worth of a try.

Random observation... has anyone else noticed what looks like a spirit owl imprinted in the texture of some of the Duskwood trees near the portal?

Another random observation, is it odd/significant that, while dead, we can pass back through the portals to the Emerald Gateway? However, we can't pass back through again unless we click on "Return to Graveyard?" Has anyone tried interacting with the stones while dead, or can they even be seen in spirit form?

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone tried searching for more stones in that 20s buff period? It might have to chase it and once you do X number of stones, its permanently completed, or you might just get the feather, i dont know, I am still waiting on my 2nd screech.

Quote Originally Posted by Daegalus View Post
    Has anyone tried searching for more stones in that 20s buff period? It might have to chase it and once you do X number of stones, its permanently completed, or you might just get the feather, i dont know, I am still waiting on my 2nd screech.
    I've tried searching, but I haven't found anything. I don't use coordinates though so I was just kinda flying around the perimeter of the area hoping to find another stone within the 20 seconds. Doesn't mean they're not out there, I just haven't found them.

I tried shifting into all druid forms while I had the buff and that didn't do anything.

What about emotes? Wild Gods are connected to the Emerald Dream, maybe we need to fall asleep while we have the buff to try and enter the dream? Maybe we need screech or roar with the buff? I've already used up my stone for the day, but maybe someone can try:

/sleep
    /screech
    /roar
    /smell
    /hide
    /cower
    /beckon
    /wave

I have small guess.
    There's dragons in emerald nightmare, and they have portals, in those portals there's ESSENCE you can loot with your body moving in mists.
    4 Essences, dunno it might help us with feral or moonkin hidden appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Conya View Post
    I have small guess.
    There's dragons in emerald nightmare, and they have portals, in those portals there's ESSENCE you can loot with your body moving in mists.
    The buffs go away once you leave the raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ac3v3n7uRa View Post
    I've tried searching, but I haven't found anything. I don't use coordinates though so I was just kinda flying around the perimeter of the area hoping to find another stone within the 20 seconds. Doesn't mean they're not out there, I just haven't found them.

I tried shifting into all druid forms while I had the buff and that didn't do anything.

What about emotes? Wild Gods are connected to the Emerald Dream, maybe we need to fall asleep while we have the buff to try and enter the dream? Maybe we need screech or roar with the buff? I've already used up my stone for the day, but maybe someone can try:

/sleep
    /screech
    /roar
    /smell
    /hide
    /cower
    /beckon
    /wave
    I tried using /screech (wasn't a command), /roar and /sleep with the buff but nothing happened...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conya View Post
    I have small guess.
    Those are for the achievement for the nightmare dragons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dippipesantti View Post
    Has anyone tried anything with Relic scattered around Val'sharah? For example with Relic of Shakama. There are also Ursol and Elune relics and the tooltip does not mention that the item is only usable in Val'sharah. Haven't been able to test this myself as I haven't gotten ANY screeches whatsoever with AK5, druid campaing completed, completed all the quests in Val'sharah etc.

This item most likely does not have anything to do with unllocking the artifact appearance but I think it's worth of a try.
    I tried applying the relic when in the dreamgrove (as thats in Val'sharah) and then running to the Feralas stone however as soon as you go through a portal it kills the relic buff

Quick update. Ive been closely working with another moonkin in my guild since I am the only feral and our guild and am dying to get this form (with only one screech ) and he is being awesome and helping us out. So here we go:

He has gotten 5 screeches in total. Last night i came up with some hunches as well as checking the other two portals once he finds the first stone. Today he got another screech but none of the emotes work. However, upon logging in today i asked him if he had checked the other portals and he had not. He then went to duskwood and found a second stone for the day.... bum bum bummmmm. Checking the others right after there is not another stone in sight. So this is where another hunch might come into play, maybe they are on a timer to re spawn again that same day. So if you have already clicked one today, go back and check in other portals to find another.

Something else that i noticed, if you read all of the druid artifact quotes they all have something to do with HOW you get the artifact. Bear of ursoc, resto druid from soil and moonkin gets 2 parts, one from exhalted with the dreamweavers and the second being the tear of a tree whom the first boss in the emerald nightmare who was left watch over the tree (which a wolf was sent to do something to her i dont remember exactly what at the moment) maybe our artifact text will have insight on what we need to do. The first thing that comes to mind is "she crept along high branches" and "We live by her grace, and her children still tread the forests with us as our closest companions". So maybe look up?

One last thought, in the quest in suramar the owlcat plucks a feather and gives it to the night elf to take to the moonwell. In duskwood to the left of the portal as you exit is a moonwell with an owl statue next to it. Maybe this could lead us to something as well?

Good luck on the hunt fellas and good luck with the screeches!

i got my first screech last night... ak5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestaa View Post
    One last thought, in the quest in suramar the owlcat plucks a feather and gives it to the night elf to take to the moonwell. In duskwood to the left of the portal as you exit is a moonwell with an owl statue next to it. Maybe this could lead us to something as well?

Good luck on the hunt fellas and good luck with the screeches!
    The owlcats that we kill drops feathers sometimes...maybe throw one in the well?

Someone on WoWhead was somehow able to keep credit for his Hinterlands touch from the previous day. Now that person shows Hinterlands and Duskwood as "true" at the same time. There's a possible theory that you should click only on stones of the same color, but I'm not entirely sure that there's ever more than one stone up at a time to choose from.

Edit: The poster says that you need to log off INSIDE THE DREAMWAY in order to keep the previous day's "true" credit.
    Last edited by Ac3v3n7uRa; 2016-09-28 at 06:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestaa View Post
    I'm actually investigating those owl statues because I found one in Feralas, too. One in Feralas, one in Duskwood. Haven't checked the Hinterlands yet but I suspect there's one there too. No idea of they have any significance. /shrug
    What I tried doing with my Feralas screech today was fly to the statue with the buff active but it was way too far to reach in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3v3n7uRa View Post
    Someone on WoWhead was somehow able to keep credit for his Hinterlands touch from the previous day. Now that person shows Hinterlands and Duskwood as "true" at the same time. There's a possible theory that you should click only on stones of the same color, but I'm not entirely sure that there's ever more than one stone up at a time to choose from.

Edit: The poster says that you need to log off INSIDE THE DREAMWAY in order to keep the previous day's "true" credit.
    Interesting. Would love to test this theory but I'm not getting any feral screeches anymore...

Eigth day without a screech, starting to believe the RNG on this thing is bugged - an extreme aggregation of screeches for some players, a lack thereof for others.

Im sure this is unrelated, but I had an "ancient druidic carving" in my bagback after I just clicked one of the statues in duskwood. Wowhead doesnt know where its coming from.
    Not positive if I got it from the statue though.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    Im sure this is unrelated, but I had an "ancient druidic carving" in my bagback after I just clicked one of the statues in duskwood. Wowhead doesnt know where its coming from.
    Not positive if I got it from the statue though.
    I'm pretty sure that's just a standard artifact power item from world quests unfortunately

Had a few screeches and tried a few things mentioned on here.

Had Duskwood screech today, found stone clicked etc. Nothing happened as usual. Went back to things.
    Later tried the commands for stone active/clicked, and returned false on the clicked.
    Went back to Duskwood, stone in same place, clicked again. Returned true.
    Log out for dinner etc.
    Try command again, stone clicked returned false. found again in same spot and now returns true.

Other stones returned false for active/clicked. have clicked them on previous days (reset eat day to false)

Logging out in dreamway to see if remains true overnight as mentioned in a previous post.