Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    kind of annoyed that i have to do these stones again because it got randomly reset..

Quote Originally Posted by Shuma009 View Post
    Something that interests me was the reply to the ticket Valqt raised about the screeches not appearing. The reply was:

"I've been having a look into this for you, and there are currently no bugs with this hidden appeance. However there is often other requirements to meet before you can earn the hidden appearance. The best thing to do is check WoWhead's guide for it as that will help you a great deal."

Obviously some people are saying that they have one or two screeches and other people have all three therefore have their skins... What I'm thinking is that they've introduced something that is gating the screeches behind something. Hence why people haven't been getting a screech for a while due to something they haven't done yet perhaps...

I thought initially that it might have been getting a certain level of artifact rank on three or more of your artifact weapons however all but my Claws of Ursoc are above rank 10 and I'm still stuck at only two screeches (Feralas and Duskwood - in that order). I'd be intrigued to hear peoples thoughts on this... Especially from anyone who has unlocked the skin already!

Many thanks in advance...
    I can pretty much guarantee you that there are no special Artifact requirements regarding the other artifacts. I got the hidden skin about a week or so ago. Main spec is Guardian, with 99% of my artifact points put into it. Have all 4 artifacts (but i seriously doubt that matters). 0 points invested in Resto / Balance artifact, and maybe 4 total traits unlocked on the feral one.

Like most people, I didnt get any screeches untill I hit AK 4, then i think i got one every 2 days or so, then had the NPC spawn in the Dreamway after the 3rd one. If I remember right, my 3 were Feralas x1 and duskwood x 2.

Rasonably sure there is no Reputation gate to it, since at that point, i am pretty sure my only revered rep was Nightfallen.

i actually touched all 3 stones before the reset, now i am not getting any screeches, there is no way for me to unlock the skin. Every dump request = false.

Did anyone that touched the stones before the reset actually managed to unlock the skin ?

something is definitely wrong ,there is very likely a bug ONLY for those that touched the stone BEFORE the hotfix , after the reset the screeches dont trigger at all because the game thinks we already done it.

Deleted
    I raised a ticket with Blizz about this how it seemed bugged that I could have two screeches within two days (first two days from reaching AK4) and then nothing for over two weeks (now on AK7...) and I thought it was pretty frustrating that people only just reaching AK4 recently were able to get all three screeches and the skin over 4 days. I received the following reply this morning:

"Having looked into this for you, we don't have any records of these screeches not working correctly at the moment. I do understand the frustration though.

While we are unable to assist with hidden appearances at all, try removing all addons and UI mods and deleting the Cache folder to refresh the files. If the problem still persists, ensure to use the bug report tool to let the devs directly know (red ? > Help > Submit Bug). They alone will be able to investigate it further and fix any issues that might occur."

I am at work at the moment so am unable to try the above for another 7 hours or so... Anyone want to try it and let me know?

Deleted
    Can somebody make a map about those coordenades?

Hinterlands: (64,24), (68,36), (60,33), (60,29), (58,32), (60,28), (68,24), (67,31)
    Duskwood: (45,45), (43,38), (42,38), (45,36), (48,44), (44,35)
    Feralas: (48,6), (54,6), (51,11), (52,6), (50,15), (52,15), (52,10), (51,8), (53,14), (51,10)

The first page is updated? or I need to do something else? So many pages...

Just reduce the view distance of grass in the graphic option and fly around and search for the stone. You will find the stone asap if you are not blind (mostly in the near of the Portal) - took me about 1-3 minutes per stone to find. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuma009 View Post
    I raised a ticket with Blizz about this how it seemed bugged that I could have two screeches within two days (first two days from reaching AK4) and then nothing for over two weeks (now on AK7...) and I thought it was pretty frustrating that people only just reaching AK4 recently were able to get all three screeches and the skin over 4 days.
    exactly, 1 fresh 110 druids that just got AK 4 and another AK 7 druid that never bothered touching stones before reset all reported they got the screeches everyday and unlocked the skin within 3-4 days after getting AK4.

they definitely broke something for those that touched the stones before the reset.

Agree about broken screeches, I touched Hintherlands before hotfix and then Feralas and Duskwood post hotfix, but it's been almost two weeks and I haven't gotten the Hintherlands screech again. At this point I can't be sure if it's bad RNG or if the game thinks I already got that screech so I don't need it again, even if the progress isn't saved.

So got AK8 today, still a total of zero screeches - more or less convinced that it is bugged by now...

Got 2 Hinterland screeches, none of the others.

Deleted
    Anyone else got the screeches, went to the zone and found nothing at all?
    Today I got Feralas screech again (first time interacted with the stone, was before the fix so it got wiped), spent an hour going around, just to have every other druid tell me they found it and interact with the stone right under my nose with me not seeing it. Happened second time now, first with Hinterlands now this. :\

Deleted
    Ive been logging druid every day since AK4, now AK 7 and haven't had a single screech. Neither before or after hotfix. If it's not bugged then its fucking bullshit.

Has anyone that's been doing the stones since launch actually gotten the skin after the hotfix? I'm calling bullshit on them saying they have no record of there being bugs due to all of the threads here having the same story of their scripts resetting. The last screech I got was on the 27th of September, so..

10+ Year Old Account
    I am thinking time of day seems to be important for each person. I just got my 2nd screech this morning. This is after getting 1 screech before fix, and then waiting almost 2 weeks for my 2nd one last week, and one now. I am now waiting on Feralas (my first screech pre-fix) and hoping I'm not stuck and get the 3rd one in a few days.

But back to my idea. Both screeches happened when i had some extra time in my morning, and quickly logged in to teleport to the dreamway. Around 8:20am PDT. Thing is the other ones were also around this time. I have been logging on most days in the evening, and no screech.

So for those that had at least 1 screech, try to remember time of day when you got it, and try to log in around the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my second (post hotfix) screech yesterday, hoping for my last today. I did get screeches and touch stones before the hotfix, I also went over a week without a screech, so I guess random is random etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once you touch a stone in all three areas you should be able to get the skin.

AK8 and still no third screech ><

10+ Year Old Account
    AK8 now. Got one screech (which I'm sure didn't count) the day I hit AK4, well over two weeks ago.
    Nothing since.
    Fuck you guys that have this done, grats and all, but fuck you.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    About a week and a half ago i got my first screech in darkwood and i got the stone there and yesterday I got the feralas screech and found the stone. Where exactly do i sit in terms of unlocking the hidden skin?
    once you have tapped your 3 stones, you should, at some point, have a Named OwlCat NPC appear in the dreamway, sitting in the middle of the field. Target him, and /sit to get the skin item.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    once you have tapped your 3 stones, you should, at some point, have a Named OwlCat NPC appear in the dreamway, sitting in the middle of the field. Target him, and /sit to get the skin item.
    While in cat form.

Hit AR 4 a long time ago and immediately got 2 screeches from Hinterlands and 2 from Duskwood over the course of 4 following days. It's been 2 weeks since, no more screeches, no owlcat, nothing. Something's not right.
    В предчувствии движения племен,
    Разломов тверди и кончины мира
    Пою не то, о чем мечтает лира,
    А имена теней и тень имен.