Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would have much rather liked some kind of grind/questline to obtain hidden appearances. Having to RNG/hope every day to get the 3rd screech or get the drop from Ursoc (and good luck once EN is no longer current tier) is just not fun at all.

Got mad lucky and both druids had final screech today, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kemonozume View Post
    With those? or also those resets daily?

/dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44330) (Duskwood owlcat stone touched)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44331) (Feralas owlcat stone touched)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44332) (hinterlands owlcat stone touched)"
    Thanks for this Looks like Duskwood is the only part of this I've finished so I am waiting on two more. Which kind of sucks because I know I got the Feralas one before but I guess it didn't count for some reason :/

Deleted
    I've done like 4-5 screeches and now have some owl cat in the emerald dream way. Have i unlocked it?

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    I've done like 4-5 screeches and now have some owl cat in the emerald dream way. Have i unlocked it?
    You need to shift into cat form, target the owlcat and type /sit, then he will give you the item that unlocks the skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanede View Post
    You need to shift into cat form, target the owlcat and type /sit, then he will give you the item that unlocks the skin.
    Ah tyvm. Literally no idea why he was there and not bothered enough to go look at the time xD

I'm pretty sure this thing broken and I wouldn't be surprised with Blizzard dropping the ball on Arms Warrior's hidden appearance. I'm about to be AK11 and I still haven't gotten screech number 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitch View Post
    I'm pretty sure this thing broken and I wouldn't be surprised with Blizzard dropping the ball on Arms Warrior's hidden appearance. I'm about to be AK11 and I still haven't gotten screech number 2.
    I'm AK11 and no final screech. It's been 24 days since my last screech.

Just hit AK4 a few days ago (switched mains a couple weeks back) and got the hinterlands screech today. After not getting the horseman mount for the 10th year this is a pick me up.

Quick question, how does the dump for the daily roll work? If I use it before going to the Dreamway will it tell me if I'll get one, or does it just tell me I got a screech today.

Deleted
    It's been a couple of weeks since my second screech and everyday I hope that it will be the day to get the third, though this hope is slowly dying.

On the bright side, my guildmates have something to tease me with. A balance druid in the guild not only got the guardian skin, but also the feral skin, not to mention the feral alt of another raidmember.
    Looking at my luck, I will be getting the Balance of Power-skins before the hidden skin, fun times...

So i activated all 3 stones now, what do I do next?

Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    So i activated all 3 stones now, what do I do next?
    Use your skill to go to the Dreamway, there should be a giant owlcat there. Go into cat form, target him and type /sit.

I just got my Feralas screech but I can't find the stone I went to all the spots listed in the OP :/

The daily roll dump is coming up true, but all the active stone dumps are false. I didn't see any emote all day.

Deleted
    Got the first 2 pretty quick a long time ago, its been weeks now and no luck with the 3rd. All the guildies (non-feral) got theirs ages ago

Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    The daily roll dump is coming up true, but all the active stone dumps are false. I didn't see any emote all day.
    Daily roll true means you won't be getting anything, false means you may get a screech.

My name is Collect, I'm a feralaholic, and it's been 38 days since my last screech...

Lol, it's getting kinda ridiculous, my resto guild mates already have it, i've literally had days where i only log in to see if i get a screech and log out for the day a few minutes later with a feeling of defeat. I can't help but think i'm bugged despite the usual blah blah RNG blah blah, how do you get 2 screeches back to back and then 38 straight days of nothing. /endrant

Hi all feral fellows! I made i ticket and guess what? nothing helped. I see i have the same problem as a guy above me. Here is my ticket with 2 similar responses from GM:

Tomasz
    Quest: Hidden feral artefact appearance
    Issue:
    I have decided to make a ticket because its been more than a month since i use teleport moongrove ability every day with my main character druid and I havent got the last screech for my hidden feral appearance yet. Long long time ago i had all 3 screeches in just a few days but i didnt touch the stone in Feralas (i had a screech but i couldnt find the stone). Since my first screech in Feralas (about month and a half ago) it has never appeared again. Please help and check it, i know i just miss this 1 stone in Feralas to be touched. And please tell me if i need to just check everyday for the stone in Feralas or i need to wait (more monhts?) for the feralas screech to show up again and after that to search for the stone.

Best regards, Thomas.
    1 dzień temu
    Żądanie pomocy zostało oznaczone jako „Odpowiedziano”.
    1 dzień temu
    Mistrz gry
    Heya!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the hidden artifact.

We can confirm that all the hidden appearances are available, and can be obtained if done correctly. Beyond that I'm afraid that we can't give any further information.

Try checking with other players if you're unsure what you should be doing, but keep in mind that people haven't worked out everything yet!

If you have any suggestions for how to improve the game, please feel free to use the suggestion feature. That way the Devs will be able to see your thoughts: eu.battle.net/support/en/article/300739

The GM team aren't involved with bug investigations, so if you believe the issue was due to a bug, please make sure to use the bug report feature so that it's reported to the correct team: eu.battle.net/support/en/article/4300043

Best of luck!
    24 godz. temu
    Tomasz
    I belive my issue is a bug, because last time ive heard a Feralas screech (hidden artifact appearance for feral druids) was before some kind of a fix on this matter and it was almost 2 months ago and I use Teleport Moongrove everyday. So please tell me - will it finally appear again (the screech) or should I just search for the stone there anyway? (I havent touched the Feralas stone yet, thats my last one). Its wierd because all 3 screeches appeared for me in just few days at that time.
    2 godz. temu
    Żądanie pomocy zostało oznaczone jako „Odpowiedziano”.
    2 godz. temu
    Mistrz gry
    Heya!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the hidden artifact.

We can confirm that all the hidden appearances are available, and can be obtained if done correctly. Beyond that I'm afraid that we can't give any further information.

Try checking with other players if you're unsure what you should be doing, but keep in mind that people haven't worked out everything yet!

If you have any suggestions for how to improve the game, please feel free to use the suggestion feature. That way the Devs will be able to see your thoughts: eu.battle.net/support/en/article/300739

The GM team aren't involved with bug investigations, so if you believe the issue was due to a bug, please make sure to use the bug report feature so that it's reported to the correct team: eu.battle.net/support/en/article/4300043

Best of luck!
    ===============

So, can some1 help what to do? to w8 for screech or to search for the stone anyway and everyday? I've checked all the spots You guys mentioned. I'm clueless Please help.

I finally got the last Screech After like 4 week of trying everday,I'm just glad is finally over,don't give up guys >_<

Quote Originally Posted by feralzuah View Post
    So, can some1 help what to do? to w8 for screech or to search for the stone anyway and everyday? I've checked all the spots You guys mentioned. I'm clueless Please help.
    You can use the dump roll from the first page to check if the sone is active,
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44327) (Feralas owlcat stone active)
    If it says false, don't even bother looking for it.
    You'll have to wait for another screech, no way around it. I know this is not the answer you want to hear, but some people have waited a month or longer between their 2nd and 3rd screech, so it's not bugged and there's nothing special about your case.