Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you plan to grind world quests on your alts?

Are people planning to do world quests everyday on their mains and alts? Seems like a pretty quick way to burn out. In previous expansions you might do dailies for a month, but because of AP, it looks like WQ will be lasting the expansion.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm doing the emissary daily on one alt, although I'm not sure why. Maybe for Order resources and AP?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

No, only doing the caches, the 30 needed for the campaing, and any that may provide an upgrade

I run through the Emissary quest on one main and three alts. Then go back and pick up any AP and Order Hall Resource quests that are quick and easy for each character if I have time.

Fuck no. I did the emissaries on two characters for a few days until i realised that i was gonna burn out if i kept doing it. I'll do them on my alt if i have the time/too bored to do anything else, but otherwise no.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even rolling a alt this expansion until the very last raid of the expansion when we have a year of the same content. I spend a lot of time playing this game, I'm not going to do even more for an alt. I'm a person with multiple lvl 100 alts too. It's just too much of a grind that I don't enjoy to play alts.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    I'm not even rolling a alt this expansion until the very last raid of the expansion when we have a year of the same content. I spend a lot of time playing this game, I'm not going to do even more for an alt. I'm a person with multiple lvl 100 alts too. It's just too much of a grind that I don't enjoy to play alts.
    I'd suggest at least leveling them up to 110 and starting the artifact knowledge if you think you will be playing them later. AK is like mega-compound interest.

I don't do any grind, but I do browse through them to see if there's anything interesting. For instance, on my alt with Enchanting I look every day for quests that has an epic reward so I can shard it. I'll do herbalism and skinning quests, things like that. Definitely not worried about grinding reps or even emissaries on most of them though.

no alts for the forseeable future.

Deleted
    I want the achievement for 10,000, I think I will do them quite frequently on my alts once my main reach exalted with all of the factions.

I had a bash at doing it on my three 110's but quickly gave up. It would be better if they were random with each character but them being the same places and same quests i find it too tedious personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never.
    It's already a job doing them on one character.

Im not planning on leveling my alts. This expansion is too alt unfriendly
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably, I enjoy them but I still have too much stuff to do on my main before it's time for an alt.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

This expansion is VERY alt unfriendly. The artifact power alone is the MAJOR problem with alts...

Deleted
    I don't have any alts.
    That is also why I am very unhappy with the state of Destruction and Affliction Warlocks. All I can do is to wait for Blizzard to make changes since I do not have any alternatives to playing my warlock :3

Strong advice, dont T_T.

I almost got burnt out by doing WQ's on my hunter too without realizing it in about ~5 days of him existing as 110.

Only do the daily emissary and i log out for now, otherwise i will -hate- the game.

There might be others that enjoy it, but i stopped for now apart from a few when they are about to run out and reward like 700-1K AP.

All I plan on doing with my alts is completing their order halls, eventually, for the story, and then getting the ones who craft up to speed to craft things up to level 2 recipes. That's about all I care about when it comes to alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only going to do important ones and stuff for order resources. Other than that, this expansion is not very alt friendly.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    My current plan is to just eventually level everyone to 110 once experience is nerfed.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it