Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Who exactly is saying that Senses is "bis" ? It has fucking versatility on it. Yeah, the proc is nice, but the versatility is garbage.

Get yourself a Promises deck and boost it to 850; that alone will be a huge increase to your available mana.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Who exactly is saying that Senses is "bis" ? It has fucking versatility on it. Yeah, the proc is nice, but the versatility is garbage.

Get yourself a Promises deck and boost it to 850; that alone will be a huge increase to your available mana.
    Quite a few people, as well as Icy Veins, though I tend to try and not follow guides like that. Last night my mana was much better to handle, now that' I'm not constantly spamming radiance and trying to blanket the raid. But still looking into promises.

Icy Veins has always had very questionable advice all around. I don't see how a Versatility trinket is "BIS" for anyone other than tanks.

This is the trinket spreadsheet I've been using: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Ns0/edit#gid=0

It lists Heightened Senses as "decent".