Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    You seem to be struggling with personal responsibility... Based on what you have said, I think the kick is justified. However, information you have thusfar decided not to share might have altered that particular assessment.

Two things I see, your arrogance and your lack of respect for your guild structure... combined is more than enough to give you the boot. REGARDLESS of your gameplay.
    No actually im the type who will take responsibility if i think i played incorrectly , i have done so many times and thats why i made this thread , to see if im responsible in this fight , i mean ok i did less dispells but my healing was far more than the rest , this is not something you can ignore so easily.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2016-10-13 at 01:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    well the actual reason that i got kicked is because i raged to an officer (it was a noob dps who couldnt even surpass the tanks and i got it personally)
    More than enough reason right here. I could care less how well you play, that's not going to redeem a bad attitude. Nothing on healing meters is going to make me want to invite you to my raid.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

10+ Year Old Account
    No actually im the type who will take responsibility if i think i played incorrectly , i have done so many times and thats why i made this thread , to see if im responsible in this fight , i mean ok i did less dispells but my healing was far more than the rest , this is not something you can ignore so easily.
    Pssst... THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOUR GAMEPLAY... let that sink in... its about your attitude, it stinks, it is toxic.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Gkick was justified. But to compare you are doing about the same as me, maybe a bit more. I was 10 ilvl's below you when last I looked.

If you are playing in a guild that does normal mode, don't rage at officers about underperforming players.
    Talk to the officer after the raid and mention it.

Personally, I am in the same boat in regards to raid group. We have DPS that are worse than what you mentioned. Which really make the fight harder to heal.
    But my way to try fix it, was to talk to an officer after raid, and set up a how to play class for those who are interested. (did not help though they are still shit)

But never rage. talk it calmly.

Edit sorry was way worse than I remembered:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...3&type=healing

Nythendra:
    Me: 193k
    You: 180k

Ursoc:
    Me: 222k
    You: 250k

Elentril:
    Me: 158k
    You: 240k

Dragons:
    Me: 212k
    You: 180k

Ilgonoth:
    Me: 122k (I was shit on that fight. Spend more time calling out shit)
    You: 220k

Cenarius:
    Me: 228k
    You: 300k
    Last edited by Saphyron; 2016-10-13 at 01:27 AM.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Pssst... THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOUR GAMEPLAY... let that sink in... its about your attitude, it stinks, it is toxic.
    Since you seem to stick a lot to the drama let me tell you that it is also toxic when a dps who does as much dps as a tank criticize you while having no idea about what he is saying and try to act like you are the only one who is at fault and everyone else is perfect , they picked this time and after this performance to do that , i mean i cant describe it , it felt 100% like trolling , it was VERY provocative , they didnt even know overheal doesnt affect hps , they tried to find every excuse they could to flame me and act like they are the perfect mentors or something , i believe they had personal matters with me too , as many said its just a casual guild , how can they lecture someone and in the manner they did? like im a kid or something. It enraged me , they didnt respect anything,

Let me add that they tried to prolong the lecture , they didnt just say *you did few dispells plz make more* , they tried to make me look like a fool and make me think that im terrible or something , thats why i think its not worth it to focus on the drama , that guild was terrible anyway and i was playing there because i didnt have the time to invest into something better , i care more about improving my gameplay.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2016-10-13 at 01:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you seem to stick a lot to the drama let me tell you that it is also toxic when a dps who does as much dps as a tank criticize you while having no idea about what he is saying and try to act like you are the only one who is at fault and everyone else is perfect , they picked this time and after this performance to do that , i mean i cant described it , it felt 100% like trolling , it was VERY provocative , they didnt even know overheal doesnt affect hps , they tried to find every excuse they could to flame me and act like they are the perfect mentors or something , i believe they had personal matters with me too , as many said its just a casual guild , how can they lecture someone and in the manner they did? like im a kid or something. It enraged me , they didnt respect anything,
    Stop, you are trying to justify your attitude and your disrespectfulness. You came to us and asked a question, I am sorry you dont like the answer. Or, were you hoping for someone to pat your head and say 'you did everything right that mean guild officer was wrong'... He wasn't wrong, He was dead right to boot your ass out. I personally would have booted your ass out, and I haven't booted anyone in more than 4 years.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    And there you have it. Not even worth the popcorn to read any further responses.
    I knew as soon as I read the title that the OP actually got kicked for his personality. I've never heard of anyone getting a gkick for performance, benched maybe. On the other hand people who just cant get on with others (especially officers) yeah I've seen them booted many times.

you might be an asshole but healer right now can join any guild they like, so you are here just looking for us to back you up without all the info.

how about no.

Dont join guilds that post in trade chat, all of them are idiots who shit the bed.

wow-progress.com then look for guilds that actually have an application process, it weeds out the speds.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    Dont join guilds that post in trade chat, all of them are idiots who shit the bed.

wow-progress.com then look for guilds that actually have an application process, it weeds out the speds.
    That's not really a fair statement. There's world class guilds that recruit in trade on my server. Sure there's the type of guilds you're talking about but not all of them are like that.

OT: The kick was justified. You seem to want to disregard the story but that simple fact is one of the most telling details. Nobody wants to play with a person that's obsessed with meters with a shitty attitude that can't take criticism.

Sorry man, try being a little more compassionate. Look at these situations from a viewpoint other than your own.

Deleted
    Right. My two cents:

"Raging" at an officer is always stupid. But we've got no clear definition of what this means. If OP is criticized for underperforming he's technically in his right to point out other underperformers as well as long as it's civil. Is it smart? No, because people will abuse their power. So I'd say maybe you were right in criticizing an officer, but was it smart? No.

About your performance. The dispells on Il'gynoth is not an easy matter. If you're in a guild that burns him down in one phase, then healers can dispell all the want. But if you're a slow guild that takes ages to kill the boss, healers will go oom very quickly. Dispells cost much much more mana than most non-healers think. So in this case, the responsibility also falls on the dps to avoid getting the debuff where healers only dispell 2 or more stacks on people failing to do so.

This would have been the better thing to point out but something tells me that OPs guild would not understand this logic cause I get the impression they're somewhat clueless. Be happy you're not in that guild anymore.

All I can say is that I'm happy to see there is a boss that requires dispelling PvE healers, you're cool and I love you, but please find your dispel button and use it, especially in dungeons
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

40 dispels????!?!?! How the hell do you guys do this fight. Do you spam dispel people tanking the blobs?

We're lucky if we get to do 10 each.

I dont claim im perfect but can a terrible dps judge you , critique you and in fact kick you? was my rage correct?
    Yes, an officer can judge you, critique you, and kick you if you aren't performing up to their standards. It doesn't matter if his DPS was poor...because it wasn't about him. I can't say if you played terribly or not because I wasn't there....but your raid performance isn't what caused you to get gkicked...it was your shitty attitude and inability to take criticism that did it. It doesn't matter how good you might be...when you get that reputation of being a problem player your days in any guild will be numbered.

As regards topping the healing meters though, with your lack of dispelling and apparent overhealing, that just seems like padding the meters. IMHO, the guys that were healing less but dispelling more were more valuable to the raid than you. It's the same as when the top DPS won't take a second out of his rotation to throw out a much needed interrupt. Topping meters doesn't necessarily make you the MVP.

HPS in raid is never a good metric to measure a healer's performance. That's why the concept of healing snipe exists.

Saying you are doing good because you did xxx HPS on yyy fight won't get you anywhere. It's more like you just want to get out of jail by shoving numbers around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    As regards topping the healing meters though, with your lack of dispelling and apparent overhealing, that just seems like padding the meters. IMHO, the guys that were healing less but dispelling more were more valuable to the raid than you. It's the same as when the top DPS won't take a second out of his rotation to throw out a much needed interrupt. Topping meters doesn't necessarily make you the MVP.
    Overhealing is not part of hps , if i had 100-140k hps like them , people would drop dead all over the place , ofc hps is important metric , it shows how much you try to actually heal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post

Lots of top 500-1000 guilds (maybe not top 100 world or the servers #1) post in trade chat as well, you're pretty facetious if you think some world 500 3/7mythic guild is good enough to just chill and "let people come to them" especially on a superserver like eu silvermoon with 24 other guilds that are relatively equal or better progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Raging at an officer can definitely get you kicked regardless of performance.
    But shoul'd said person be an officer in the first place if he is butthurt by nothing ?

Yeah if you are toxic you don't get to stick around. Never mind any raiding issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    But shoul'd said person be an officer in the first place if he is butthurt by nothing ?
    How do you know it was nothing? Say you are one of the officers of a raid and somebody isn't doing what the raid needs/wants them to do. You point this out to them and they flip out and go off on why it isn't their fault and toss some other people under the bus. Would you keep that person around? I sure wouldn't that is a handful or red flags and it is best for all just to part ways and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Overhealing is not part of hps , if i had 100-140k hps like them , people would drop dead all over the place , ofc hps is important metric , it shows how much you try to actually heal.
    Extreme over healing means you are wasting casts and could have easily dispelled as needed, more so since you are a priest and should destroy people with mass dispell. You point out the other healers hps and ignore the fact they are doing the things that keep people alive like removing debuffs you aren't messing with. How you got to your higher hps is very important. You were sticking the other healers with the job of dispells. Next you are going to tell us you were standing in the fire all the time and you were your number one healing target.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Which is ridiculous ^^

Listen OP, guild "leaders" and "Officers" who think they can boss you around and/or curse at you merely because they have some meaningless status in a game, are not worth your time.

Back in TBC, I joined this guild and the GM was raging like a complete idiot over some fail in BT. I politely asked him to relax, and he went berserk because he was the "GM" and he would kick me if I ever talked back to him.

I thanked the people in the raid for their time and left both the raid as the guild. Right after I was invited to the rank 1 guild on Kazzak, which was a nice coincidence, but regardless it was a good decision to leave. A day after that, his guild disbanded.

Gaming should be fun. Communication should always occur between the obvious margins of etiquette. Shouting, cursing, flaming and ridiculing are for spoilt brats and ill mannered sociopaths.
    Last edited by mmoc47927e0cdb; 2016-10-13 at 10:35 AM.