Stat Weights for Pawn?

I'm having a difficult time determining which item is best, upgrade etc...

Lower ilvl with different stat sometimes looks better.

I'm going for Vers-->Mastery-->Haste-->Crit.

What are the #s that i'd enter into the addon Pawn?

Thank you

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It would be of great help if you didn´t expect us to divine the specc you are talking about out of thin air.

Nevertheless, the weights you gave indicate that you are talking about prot. There is no general consensus on that topic, except that crit is bad. I read people argue for haste, versa and mastery and most of them have sound arguments. Unless there was found a definite answer to the question of what stat brings most benefits, I´ll try to maintain around 20% haste and balance the rest.
    Also, unless huge amounts of crit are on the item, even an itemlvl upgrade of 5 is pretty huge. We still benefit from strength and stamina, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

How about for Arms? What are the stat values?

Stat Priority depends on which content you want to do. As prot you want to go for Haste>Mastery>Vers=Crit for Mythic+ you can also use it for raids and have no problem (aim for 20-25% haste and 40-50% Mastery). Dont know why people still go for stacking Vers ...

Best legendarys for Mythic+ are 1) Gloves 2) Ring with mini Bloodlust and Movementspeed every 20 seconds

I dont play Arms so cant comment on the Priority list but you want to aim for Mastery.

Just my opinion. (prot 872 Mythic+10)
    Last edited by Koboldius; 2016-10-14 at 01:53 PM.

first, you need to tell the spec. Second, if fury or arms is better to use SimulationCraft to get your own weights, but a general rule is:

Fury: Haste>>>str=mastery>vers>=crit. Legendary helm can bring crit ahead str and behind haste.

Arms: Mastery>>>haste around 20 to 25% (depends on latency)>str>vers=haste>crit.

Prot: there isnot a consensus, only thing near to a consensus is that crit sucks.

Again, in fury and arms secondaries that arenot haste and mastery respectively can change a lot and usually there isnot a gigantic diference between them, the best thing is to sim yourself.