Deleted

Hillary Clinton supporters won t wait 7h in line to vote lol

Hillary Clinton supporters won t wait 7h in line to vote the Legion of Doom supporting Trump will even wait 12h
    Very important don t kill the messager thats me i m just saying what will happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mmoc5013515e38; 2016-11-07 at 03:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the heck is this thread
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Limited polling places and long lines are standard fair voter suppression from the republicans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't tell... but I'm guessing this is something about how the Republicans attempts to suppress votes isn't a bad thing?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    in what situation would you be required to wait 7hours to vote??? thats crazy, i wouldn't vote if i had to wait more than an hour

I'm willing to wait maybe 15 minutes.

Deleted
    With a name "supertrump" I don't think there's much room for discussion here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Can't tell... but I'm guessing this is something about how the Republicans attempts to suppress votes isn't a bad thing?
    no its standard election day lines

Quote Originally Posted by supertrump View Post
    no its standard election day lines
    In Republican controlled states maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Why isn't the OP banned yet?
    Because he didn't break any rules?

And no, supporting Trump is not against the rules, even though I am sure there are some lunatics who'd support the idea.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by supertrump View Post
    Hillary Clinton supporters won t wait 7h in line to vote the Legion of Doom supporting Trump will even wait 12h
    Very important don t kill the messager thats me i m just saying what will happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...Hillary Clinton voters might have other things going on in their lives...Like work. Unlike the welfare leeching, trailer park white trash, toothless, married to their sisters, confederate flag waving unemployed bums who vote for Trump.

(And this from someone registered in New York who wrote in for Sanders, 'cuz fuck Clinton)

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Limited polling places and long lines are standard fair voter suppression from the republicans.
    Seems like it, I barely have to wait in my country.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have an article to back up your thoughts, and feel it's something worth discussing, use the election megathreads.