A few things that would make alot of hunters happy related to traps, QOL and survival

Here are my recomendations (brief)

General

• Bring back proper aspect of the cheetah and pack
    • Give all specs tar trap, frozen trap, explosive trap
    • Give surv hunters caltrops, steel trap, and some other advanced traps as baseline.
    • Come up with some better talents rather then forcing hunters to lose cool traps by forcing them to choose, like cool down reductions, and increase dmg or add back the knockback to something
    • Give disengage back to survival hunters or make harpoon targetable on a location or friendly targt to make it more flexible
    • make the artifact more focused on making the dots better

10+ Year Old Account
    I would kill for misdirection without CD on pet.

I would kill for Killshot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    Here are my recomendations (brief)

General

• Bring back proper aspect of the cheetah and pack
    • Give all specs tar trap, frozen trap, explosive trap
    • Give surv hunters caltrops, steel trap, and some other advanced traps as baseline.
    • Come up with some better talents rather then forcing hunters to lose cool traps by forcing them to choose, like cool down reductions, and increase dmg or add back the knockback to something
    • Give disengage back to survival hunters or make harpoon targetable on a location or friendly targt to make it more flexible
    • make the artifact more focused on making the dots better
    same here bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    I'd kill to get disengage on SV.
    Or make the Harpoon work like the Grappling Hook from Rogues.

If that happens the golden perk need to be changed though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayeh View Post

Like that bleed debuff matters. Its like 0.1% of your total dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Rhokz View Post
    I would kill for Killshot.
    "I would kill for a clunky second-charge-on-hit-not-cast shot that will be used to justify nerfing my dps for the majority of the fight."
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Like that bleed debuff matters. Its like 0.1% of your total dmg
    Yeah that's why it would be a nice change Then they have a good reason to change the perk completely, it's kinda boring and lackluster atm.

Deleted
    And they should remove back the GCD on Fury of the Eagle.. It was such a unnecesary nerf I'm salty about it

I would rather leave Explosive Trap out of BM and MM kits and leave CC ones.

Reason:
    You really wouldnt want to have it on rotational basics as its a DPS trap for melee range.
    Putting it on range would put survival in disadvantage.

The rest. I pretty much was proposing most of those features since early Beta - ignored.

Second Golden (tied to harpoon) needs to change, or get a damage buff.
    Mortal Wounds (talent) pretty much the same.
    Raptor Strike should be free and has a minor CD. Energy.. focus cost tied to it, but CD removed IF WoMN it taken.
    Rework Flanking Strike, not so rarely were not able to use it because.. pet pathing issues.
    Survivability.
    Survivability.

EDIT: Bad grammar since im at work.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2016-11-08 at 05:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.

I'd rather see trap-like mechanics come back to BM and Marks, but with different flavor. They keep pushing "themeing" after all. Giving us Traps back isn't necessary if we get the same utility/effect from another ability.

Of course, that would have been the route to go from the start of the re-vamp... however they didn't choose to do that. Now with the utility gone, everyone is simply clamoring for "traps plz!!" and they'll likely answer by just throwing Trap Launcher and a few basic Traps our way. I'll take it, but we could have done better.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    "I would kill for a second-charge-not-cast shot."
    fixed it for you
    Last edited by Rhokz; 2016-11-08 at 06:47 PM.

Misdirection should go back to the old 30sec window to begin attacking before the 6sec buff is applied. Doesn't make sense that they pulled it out, especially since Rogues still have the same functionality with TotT.

Also, Blizz needs to address the fact that they gutted the pet families and at least give each a baseline ability so whole families aren't rendered irrelevant. A major part of the class fantasy is beast taming, and they flat out ignored that when stripping most families of everything (Lone wolf should be a low overhead option, and another T1 talent should maybe cause pet auto-attacks to proc Vulnerable to promote ST dps). It's maddening that they took some of the most iconic pet families (Wolf and Raptor among others) and made them objectively useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dayeh View Post

It should apply lacerate to all targets within 5 yards or something along those lines; maybe damage all enemies you pass through.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss my kill shot and tranquilizer/distracting.

If we only got freezing and ice traps back i'd be happy. Running higher level M+ i find myself thinking all the time boy I wish I could freeze a mob here or gosh a slow would be nice.

Deleted
    Let's not forget Snake trap too, it could be nice for BM! evey hit of the snakes may give 1 focus !

cheetah yes but not pack...I dont want to go back to being blamed for some other hunter's stupidity of having it on and dazing the whole raid group...