Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Unhappy Will you re-roll in 7.1.5 ??

all im hearing right now is bad news for mm hunters on all forums , all the specs are getting 5% less crit and also barrage being nerfed means our aoe suffers.

if these changes stick and go live, will you guys be moving on to a new class instead of being screwed by blizz every patch or will you give mm a chance?? right now hunters are looking in a very bad spot with these recent changes.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Numbers aren't too much of an issue since those are always changing, but the playstyle looks absolutely garbage.

Deleted
    Oh noes Sky is falling. Abandon the Ship! Reroll something else fast there is no time left!!1 Oh wait it is PTR and alll things might change the other way around. So keep calm and wait shall we? I am personally BM M+ dungeon raider but MM will be just fine no worries about that. And no point to make 10 threads about same stuff.

Deleted
    ill probably stick around on it for while atleast unless they completely fuck the spec up. Kinda sad i just didn't roll a different class / role at the start of the expansion, on any other xpac i would have changed by now but after sinking 25 days since release into my hunter it would just make that feel like a total waste of time. i dont think i have the energy to level , gear and grind ap on another char atm.

I was getting a bit bored with MM in raids so was getting ready for a possible switch before nighthold.

Think i may make the change.

I don't think MM will be useless and the sky isn't falling but i just don't enjoy it and this won't help.

keep calm and wait
    Amazing how the people who say this never have skin in the game, and always disappear when Blizz goes ahead with the latest pants-on-head retardation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Newron View Post
    Oh noes Sky is falling. Abandon the Ship! Reroll something else fast there is no time left!!1 Oh wait it is PTR and alll things might change the other way around. So keep calm and wait shall we? I am personally BM M+ dungeon raider but MM will be just fine no worries about that. And no point to make 10 threads about same stuff.
    Only way to stop the changes is to not keep calm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Amazing how the people who say this never have skin in the game, and always disappear when Blizz goes ahead with the latest pants-on-head retardation.
    Playing as Hunter since Classic. Molten Core Hunter raider till present day. And i will play it even after you forget what is WoW Keep calm and reap on

I have hope that the developers aren't completely insane. The MM changes surely can't go through as is..... Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldare View Post
    I have hope that the developers aren't completely insane. The MM changes surely can't go through as is..... Right?
    I remember saying the same thing about the 6.2 SV changes. They'll kill the spec and when no one plays it give an interview and say "yeah we just think it's underplayed."

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    I remember saying the same thing about the 6.2 SV changes. They'll kill the spec and when no one plays it give an interview and say "yeah we just think it's underplayed."
    Pretty sure one big reason for the sv-state last wod was same as demo
    there was a whole remake of the spec in the going and they didnt want ppl to get attached to it.

thers has been no numbertuning yet, their priority right now is to fix the things that they dont like about the spec.
    buffing a spec by 5/10/15% is the least problem.

Barrage was not nerfed for AoE. It still does the same. They only removed the ST component(Barrage deals 1x damage to primary target and 0.5x to all secondary targets), which essentially just forces us to take aMoC as MM on most fights......

Except jk, nobody will be playing MM competitively after Sidewinders gets trashed. The spec will be mechanically broken, rip AoE, rip target switching, rip ST. Vulnerable uptime is cut in half essentially. Marked Shot damage nerfed by 60% essentially(250% wep dmg vs 625% wep dmg) unless you get very lucky with procs because you no longer have Vulnerable for each Marked shot.

Time to go BM loot spec and hope for BW Belt before 7.1.5.
    Last edited by Tehterokkar; 2016-11-16 at 07:19 AM.

Yes, but they are making Patient Sniper baseline. This opens up a whole new row of talents that should (will) increase our dps.

Patient sniper isn't baseline. All they have done there is make vulnerable 100% with no stacking.

Except there is explosive shot, sentinel and new patient sniper talent that promotes shoting in last seconds of the debuff (terrible idea).
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

If changes are bad and playstyle not enjoyable, i'll just quit. Too much time invested, with artifacts and stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Barrage and sidewinders nerf? Finally.
    Now just merge Volley and Trick shot into one decent talent for a cleave build...

why the fuck would anyone reroll ? the current class designers are garbage and could ruin any spec at any moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suddenly, I don't feel so bad about sticking with BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Suddenly, I don't feel so bad about sticking with BM.
    Yea BM is quite fun, but wont work on many mythic bosses.
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...