Post [Prot Warrior] Is The DMF Immortality Trinket Worth?

Title, I heard that it's really good for physical damage reduction, however i'm just wondering if I should get it, Mr Robot also says it's good but I can't decide whether it's actually worth getting and using and at what point should I replace it?

Bonus Question : There are some pretty interesting trinkets from the cata time walking event this week, are any of them good? (In particular the "get 11k armor when you drop below 35% health" trinket)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalPotato View Post
    Title, I heard that it's really good for physical damage reduction, however i'm just wondering if I should get it, Mr Robot also says it's good but I can't decide whether it's actually worth getting and using and at what point should I replace it?

Bonus Question : There are some pretty interesting trinkets from the cata time walking event this week, are any of them good? (In particular the "get 11k armor when you drop below 35% health" trinket)
    timewalking trinkets are getting nerfed with 7.1.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.