Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg View Post
    I don't get it. Everything you say is negative, everything you say is having a whinge and cry about elemental, everything you say is for people to re-roll resto or a mage. If you hate the spec so much why dont you fck off and go play another class and let us all enjoy our elemental shamans without your negative crap.
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends. I'm specifically talking about high-end to cutting edge raid progression viability.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    To be fair Enhancement has several talents that buff their AoE as well.
    Well enhancement AoE is pretty shit without them.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Well enhancement AoE is pretty shit without them.
    I meant to say traits not talents. The wolves get aoe and buffs to dmg on Lava Lash and stormstrike buff aoe because of cleave.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it. Everything you say is negative, everything you say is having a whinge and cry about elemental, everything you say is for people to re-roll resto or a mage. If you hate the spec so much why dont you fck off and go play another class and let us all enjoy our elemental shamans without your negative crap.
    He is very accurate in everything he says about Ele shamans.

Since gear is a factor anything is viable. For pushing +15 though of course things will be more selective.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    UcanDoSht-senpai is always right, cause he is our salvation. Nothing more to say.

For me personally, i really wanted to play ele shaman, but then i read the ele shaman forum and UcanDoSht´s preaches, and he enlightened me that ele shaman is pure sht like it was since .....ever?

So i go Boomkin this time. I never had a hybrid as main, and the Boomkin has just one thing that makes me to a unique snowflake:

IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZAHS!
    IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAHS!
    SHOOP DA WHOOP!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends. I'm specifically talking about high-end to cutting edge raid progression viability.
    If you're playing cutting edge content you really should play multiple specs on multiple characters to keep a raid spot. The viability of any specific spec shouldn't be a concern.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    If you're playing cutting edge content you really should play multiple specs on multiple characters to keep a raid spot. The viability of any specific spec shouldn't be a concern.
    Hence Elemental isn't even considered for this time frame. I play this spec in our alt runs, weeks after progression ended.

Would like Elemental being my main character, but Blizzard does not want to make something out of this spec.

enjoying =/= competitive with equally skilled players of other classes.

for some of us it's about playing 100% optimally and doing the same dps as a mage playing 100% optimally, not 65% of the mages damage.

considering that Elementals Maelstrom mechanic is only an afterthought to Enh
    You joking? I hope you are joking.

Maelstrom = Fulmination Stacks. Its literally the same thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    You joking? I hope you are joking.

Maelstrom = Fulmination Stacks. Its literally the same thing.
    Except it worse than Fulmination, because it got extended to Earthquake and Flame Shock. Its an afterthought for Elemental if you see how Maelstrom functions on Enhancement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    enjoying =/= competitive with equally skilled players of other classes.

for some of us it's about playing 100% optimally and doing the same dps as a mage playing 100% optimally, not 65% of the mages damage.
    Thank you. Some times it gets hard to express myself if you've to repeat it every page, haha.

I feel like there are classes way worse off for mythic dungeons. Feral and Spriest for one.

Seeing as only a handful of classes were truly viable for CMS last expansion I'm not sure why they are pushing dungeons so heavily. A lot of people going to be dissapointed with dungeon class balance.
    Hi Sephurik

Except it worse than Fulmination, because it got extended to Earthquake and Flame Shock. Its an afterthought for Elemental if you see how Maelstrom functions on Enhancement.
    I really don't think it is. I think it was designed for Ele first tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Electric Discharge, 15% CL damage
    Master of the Elements, 12% overload damage
    Static Overload, 10% chance for all CL hits to cause overload
    The Ground Trembles, 15% EQ damage
    Volcanic Inferno, LvB has a chance to cause a fissure to deal some small AoE damage

and most imporantly

Stormkeeper, 1min cd, 3 next CL's cause 200% extra damage and summon the lightning elemental (Fury of the Storms) for 8 seconds.

So, not 3 arti traits, but 7. No other class/spec has this much buffed AoE damage from artifact.

It doesn't matter how much you get buffed, 100 x 0 is still 0

Enhancement will be a top pick in Mythic+ due to the top tier DPS on both ST and MT

Elemental won't

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I really don't think it is. I think it was designed for Ele first tbh
    I can't think of any reason this should be true. They completely reworked Enhancement and gave them a new resource called Maelstrom, they also had this Fulmination like system before which was also called Maelstrom-something.

Mythic + is not challenge mode gold. You do not need to absolutely min max and optimize in order to complete them. All dps specs for all classes are close enough to each other to be considered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evermynd View Post
    Mythic + is not challenge mode gold. You do not need to absolutely min max and optimize in order to complete them. All dps specs for all classes are close enough to each other to be considered.
    You couldn't be more wrong. For the best loot you certainly will want to min/max, not only because it'll easier but also faster.

You couldn't be more wrong. For the best loot you certainly will want to min/max, not only because it'll easier but also faster.
    I am right. Have you even done them? the tuning of the time is not strict. As long as your gear level belongs there and you don't wipe constantly you will be able to complete the dungeon within the given time with any dps combo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evermynd View Post
    I am right. Have you even done them? the tuning of the time is not strict. As long as your gear level belongs there and you don't wipe constantly you will be able to complete the dungeon within the given time with any dps combo.
    Oh, yeah - really? Do you also progress raid with the "right" gear? Mythic+ will have a progression feeling of mythic raids to it, or do you think they give you mythic quality gear for free? Later stages certainly won't be tuned towards your blue quest gear. This is where people will start optimising.

Not to mention that completing a stage faster will level the key stone faster, if they didn't remove this feature.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2016-08-01 at 12:24 AM.

Oh, yeah - really? Do you also progress raid with the right gear? Mythic+ will have a progression feeling of mythic raids to it, or do you think they give you mythic quality gear for free? Later stages certainly won't be tuned towards your blue quest gear. This is where people will start optimising.
    your gear is not scaled down. higher levels of mythic will be harder, but you will also be more geared. You still don't need to optimize any more than you did before.