Page 1 of 26
... LastLast

Can't Silo the Milo (Yiannopoulos)

Conventional tactics just don't work against Milo, when will they ever learn? That guy (doing the accusations) kinda looks like Elliot Rodger though.

It's hard to lose arguments when you focus almost exclusively on arguing with morons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    The only people who care about him are the Alt right cheerleaders who like having a Gay mouthpiece to show just how tolerant they are, and people who are far too easily offended for Thier own good.

Everyone else. Does.not.care

Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Conventional tactics just don't work against Milo, when will they ever learn? That guy (doing the accusations) kinda looks like Elliot Rodger though.
    What are you suggesting? An... unfortunate... boating accident?

Milo is a troll with a gimmick. Best thing to do is not feed the troll.

Let's not forget, he was one of the morons that made Gamergate a thing, because heaven forbid anyone just said to themselves "Anika Sarkeesian is a dumb cunt" and went about their day. Noooooooo it had to be some kind of astroturfed ridicoulous pushback against said dumb cunt that accomplished nothing. Angry people wanna be angry I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    The only people who care about him are the Alt right cheerleaders who like having a Gay mouthpiece to show just how tolerant they are, and people who are far too easily offended for Thier own good.

Everyone else. Does.not.care
    Yes because clearly the whole Alt Right is racist. Drudge is considered Alt Right so does that mean hes a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Yes because clearly the whole Alt Right is racist. Drudge is considered Alt Right so does that mean hes a racist?
    Drudge has been around for years. Racist? I don't know about that per se. Alt Right? With regards to him, not sure either.

However the term 'Alt Right' was created by a White Supremacist. it is the latest rebrandinging.

White Supremacist -> White Nationalism -> Alt Right. That is the direct progression. The innovation of "Alt Right" is to include the word "right" to somehow make it seem like some kind of acceptable, normalized alternative (but a part) of the traditional political right.

It is of course, nonsense. The Alt Right is intrinsically a racist movement. It is White Supremacist by another name.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Drudge has been around for years. Racist? I don't know about that per se. Alt Right? With regards to him, not sure either.

However the term 'Alt Right' was created by a White Supremacist. it is the latest rebrandinging.

White Supremacist -> White Nationalism -> Alt Right. That is the direct progression. The innovation of "Alt Right" is to include the word "right" to somehow make it seem like some kind of acceptable, normalized alternative (but a part) of the traditional political right.

It is of course, nonsense. The Alt Right is intrinsically a racist movement. It is White Supremacist by another name.
    No i understand what you're saying Skroe but the problem is he is being labeled as Alt Right. Drudge is not racist. Actually White Supremacists "took it over" but u still have people defined as Alt Right who are not racist or White Supremacist.

Same for Breitbart/Dailycaller etc.

Also what do we define TYT as? Alt Left? but again then people ruin the term.

So I watched this video earlier and wasn't really impressed because the guy didn't really present an argument at all. Outarguing college SJWs is like shooting fish in a barrel because they don't understand the argument, they're just parroting them, so you just present the counterargument and they're like huhwhat.

Also what do we define TYT as? Alt Left? but again then people ruin the term.
    Regressive left. Though you're right in that they're just reflections of one another.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    So I watched this video earlier and wasn't really impressed because the guy didn't really present an argument at all. Outarguing college SJWs is like shooting fish in a barrel because they don't understand the argument, they're just parroting them, so you just present the counterargument and they're like huhwhat.

Regressive left. Though you're right in that they're just reflections of one another.
    IK they are Progressives. I watch them even though i disagree with everything they say but thing is people take Independent media and try to label it "Fake News". You know what i mean right?

IK they are Progressives. I watch them even though i disagree with everything they say but thing is people take Independent media and try to label it "Fake News". You know what i mean right?
    Not really, I'm not sure what you're saying.

Standing mainstream news publications want to demonize all their new media competitors? Yeah.
    TYT is fake news? I don't know if I'd say so, not any more than other news outlets.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Not really, I'm not sure what you're saying.

Standing mainstream news publications want to demonize all their new media competitors? Yeah.
    TYT is fake news? I don't know if I'd say so, not any more than other news outlets.
    No, TYT is not fake news, thats not what i'm saying. They are independent media thats all, i don't agree with anything they say but

"Standing mainstream news publications want to demonize all their new media competitors? Yeah."

You're right on the money

Wait, is this guy serious? I thought he was always playing a character, like Colbert.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It's hard to lose arguments when you focus almost exclusively on arguing with morons.
    His fan base goes crazy with his videos on how he "destroys feminist" in an argument.

All he is doing is touring college campuses and debating uninformed people in the crowd.

It's really simple to win debates when your job revolves around using statistics that favor your side. The average college kid isn't going to be stockpiling statistics on the topics that Milo discusses.

Deleted
    All feminist SJWs are like that guy, just not very smart people hoping to appear smart by doing religious-right-type virtue signalling with flimsy ideological arguments

Quote Originally Posted by wikinews View Post
    His fan base goes crazy with his videos on how he "destroys feminist" in an argument.

All he is doing is touring college campuses and debating uninformed people in the crowd.

It's really simple to win debates when your job revolves around using statistics that favor your side. The average college kid isn't going to be stockpiling statistics on the topics that Milo discusses.
    Are you actually avoiding all the times he's been invited on TV to discuss these topics and either held his own against credible academics or demolished them? Because that's also a sizeable chunk of his work.

Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    Are you actually avoiding all the times he's been invited on TV to discuss these topics and either held his own against credible academics or demolished them? Because that's also a sizeable chunk of his work.
    The debate he has done on british tv etc, that I've seen are him vs people who have radical thoughts.

He's debating the type of people who claim that A/C is sexist.

I'm not saying that he isn't intellectual. I'm just saying it's easy to "destroy" a college kid.

He's simply a "professional provocateur".

I've always gotten the strong impression he's just a very clever opportunistic man who knows how to incite people in a way that keeps him rich and semi-famous. Who knows what he really believes, he's as much a persona as he is a person in the public eye at this point.
    Last edited by wikinews; 2016-12-06 at 08:43 AM.

The debate he has done on british tv etc, that I've seen are him vs people who have radical thoughts.

He's debating the type of people who claim that A/C is sexist.

I'm not saying that he isn't intellectual. I'm just saying it's easy to "destroy" a college kid.
    "All he is doing is touring college campuses and debating uninformed people in the crowd."

It's clearly not. He IS a fairly intellectual man, although he does get paid big bucks to go around talking to college conservatives and giving them solid advice (don't be a bigot, debate facts and not feelings etc) and taking a dump on the occasional idiot.

He's not even actively pursuing these debates either, he just allows them their right to express their opinion and ask their questions. Those kind of people have every right to not even engage him if they don't want their shitty opinions to be aired in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    "All he is doing is touring college campuses and debating uninformed people in the crowd."

It's clearly not. He IS a fairly intellectual man, although he does get paid big bucks to go around talking to college conservatives and giving them solid advice (don't be a bigot, debate facts and not feelings etc) and taking a dump on the occasional idiot.

He's not even actively pursuing these debates either, he just allows them their right to express their opinion and ask their questions. Those kind of people have every right to not even engage him if they don't want their shitty opinions to be aired in public.
    You fully know that he goes to these events expecting there to be protestors and people that will oppose him. It happens at nearly ever event he hosts. He isn't "actively" seeking it per say but he knows it's always around the corner.

My problem is he trolls just to troll. + he is contradictive in my eyes.

Left leaners dont like him because he uses your own bullshit tactics against you.

Pretty funny to watch to be honest.
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

You fully know that he goes to these events expecting there to be protestors and people that will oppose him. It happens at nearly ever event he hosts. He isn't "actively" seeking it per say but he knows it's always around the corner.

My problem is he trolls just to troll. + he is contradictive in my eyes.
    He's a self proclaimed provocateur, I enjoy watching it personally.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh