Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I want the necklace but I know that version will cost a fortune
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Is the thing about FF15 and FF12:ZS coming to pc true or just really optimistic thinking rooted in possibility?

I don't see why FF12 wouldn't come to PC eventually. We basically have all of them except 1,2,12,15. The first two will probably come first on Steam early 2017 with 12 probably getting a late 2017 or early 2018 release.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The 12 remaster is the one I want the most atm. 7 Remake will be incredible whenever it releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I don't see why FF12 wouldn't come to PC eventually. We basically have all of them except 1,2,12,15. The first two will probably come first on Steam early 2017 with 12 probably getting a late 2017 or early 2018 release.
    If this is true I'm tossing my ps4 then finally. Its worth waiting. My computer is way, way stronger and I'd feel shitty if I brought those games for console only to have them pop up on steam.

12, 15 & 7 Remake will all be on Steam 100%, eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    It's a rumor, there's been nothing even resembling a confirmation yet.

Nonetheless, I really hope it's all real... and now I feel old ><
    the fact that ff7 is multiplatform but this wont be seems a bit fishy. If at least ps gets it first it would make sense to be multiplatform seeing as ff15 and ff7 remake are it would be stupid for the 30th to not be on at least both consoles if not both and pc.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I never got to play FF6 which I always hear is "the best one". I started with 7. So might grab this to check it out.
    6/7/9 are the good ones. 8 was okay. 1-2 are what kicked the games off but they aren't noteworthy beyond that. 6 is a remake of 3. 4/5 i didnt get to play. My personal favorite is 9 with 6 close behind.

So... I looked at this article again. Final Fantasy I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII and IX..one disc and snes games will have actual snes versions? I'm not trying to be too negative but that sounds way too good to be true and reeks of some exaggeration. I'd love for it not to be the case but I feel like they're just going to push the crappy compilation version from the psx.

Either way I guess I won't be tossing my ps4 since I forgot KH3 was an exclusive .

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    12, 15 & 7 Remake will all be on Steam 100%, eventually
    *crosses fingers* dont be a bad port dont be a bad port please dont be a bad port

Ff15 better not face the same problems as 13 and 13-2 on pc. Absolutely no reason now when ps4/x1 are x86 platforms.

The Crystal Collection is what has my attention, even though I have a good portion of what's in there. I need to see the Black Mage statue and the final price, though. I fear it will near $1,000 for that monster.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so glad i held off on buying FF anthology and Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    6/7/9 are the good ones. 8 was okay. 1-2 are what kicked the games off but they aren't noteworthy beyond that. 6 is a remake of 3. 4/5 i didnt get to play. My personal favorite is 9 with 6 close behind.
    6 is not a remake of 3.

FF III was released on Famicom in Japan and did not come to the US.
    FF IV was released on Super Famicom and came to the US as Final Fantasy II on SNES.
    FF V was released on Super Famicom and did not come to the US.
    FF VI was released on Super Famicom and came to the US as Final Fantasy III on SNES.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    6 is not a remake of 3.

FF III was released on Famicom in Japan and did not come to the US.
    FF IV was released on Super Famicom and came to the US as Final Fantasy II on SNES.
    FF V was released on Super Famicom and did not come to the US.
    FF VI was released on Super Famicom and came to the US as Final Fantasy III on SNES.
    Faroth can we live together? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Faroth can we live together? :O
    Do you like to play video games all night and party more video games every day?

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Do you like to play video games all night and party more video games every day?
    Sure why not. Rent will go down the middle as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    the fact that ff7 is multiplatform but this wont be seems a bit fishy. If at least ps gets it first it would make sense to be multiplatform seeing as ff15 and ff7 remake are it would be stupid for the 30th to not be on at least both consoles if not both and pc.
    I wasn't meaning anything about platforms, what I meant is all rumors is the whole 30th celebration packages and all of that stuff. It hasn't been officially announced or confirmed. They have a source, but there can be many reasons where their sources info might not be accurate. So it's a rumor at this point.

If it was only available on something besides a crappy PS4.

There's honestly no reason to have the 30th collection on PC considering you can already buy all of the games in it outside of the first two.

The more likely scenario is they'll release the mobile versions of 1 and 2 on Steam and then create a bundle with a tiny discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    If it was only available on something besides a crappy PS4.
    And why is a PS4 "crappy"? Got quite a few decent exclusives. Bloodborne, Last of Us and Ratchet and Clank to name a few.