Page 43 of 107 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I will never not find it funny how a lot of Americans treat politicians like a football team.
    TBF, the average online Trump supporter is about as bright as an Aggie fan

I'm sure anyone from Texas will understand

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Did i say i was not rich? No i didn't and it's not nonsense. It's facts.

The why are you complaining about economy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Uh huh, keep telling yourself that. One day you will be rich! Keep listening to the rich!
    Keep listening to poor people, that will make you wealthy. That's why when people win the lottery that always go broke because they don't know how to manage money.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm sure the protests chanting "Not my President" will provide plenty of background noise

Probably more pleasant to listen to than Ted Nugget too
    Kanye is not performing for Trump? oh man I was looking forward to that awkwardness of having him, Ted Nuggent and Kid Rock on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The EC will override the will of the masses - which chose Clinton, so that's a done deal.

The only two options are:

1. They do their job and bar Trump from the presidency as per the founding documents.
    2. They rubber stamp Trump in, and prove they have no function and should be disbanded.
    The will of the people was Donald J Trump. A majority of people in the majority of states chose Trump. 50 popular votes got held and Trump came out on top of 30 of them. I suggest you read up on why there is an electoral college system in the United States.

http://dailysignal.com/2016/11/07/wh...toral-college/

If you don't like it feel free to try and move to Canada like so many promised because every year that you lose I don't want keep listening to you complain and wanting to switch from Popular back to Electoral college back to popular. There is nothing wrong with the system the problem is you didn't get what you wanted and as a toddler your parents didn't teach you that it's not cool to throw a tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Are you a US citizen?
    No, I am one of the 6.5 billion people on the planet that gets the effects of this US election without any say in it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Considering my family is in the 1%, that's a lie. You have to find a mentor who is wealthy but also knows how to work hard.
    Mentor? Knows how to work hard? Because your family?
    You are either less than 20 years old or extremely disconnected from the real world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your ballot has nothing to do with this.
    what are you talking about?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post

I'm sorry, I'm too busy winning, why you are still too busy losing.

Winning is fun, losing isn't.

I suggest you try it out sometime.
    Avoiding the question all together, definitely implies you believe america was and never will be 'great'.

Besides, the official results of the EC haven't even came out yet, so how can you be winning?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Are you going to bring up Hillary every time criticism is levied at Trump for the next four years?
    No, but before you start criticizing the other party you should yourself, look at your own parties shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It isn't about 'winning' or 'losing'.

Politics is serious business, and treating it like a spectacle never turns out well.
    It's about winning "bigly"

Quote Originally Posted by slitheroutfromtherocks View Post
    The will of the people was Donald J Trump.
    That's incorrect - the will of the people was Clinton.

Now back to the electoral college discussion.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

because as an absolute fact Trump is not my President.
    If you are a citizen of the United States then yeah he kinda is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Is anyone honestly surprised by the result?
    I don't know if you really want the answer to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    The why are you complaining about economy?
    Economy? because we are being ripped off and i don't like seeing America being sold out.

Keep listening to poor people, that will make you wealthy. That's why when people win the lottery that always go broke because they don't know how to manage money.
    Or you can listen to neither and educate yourself because there is no copy and paste to success we each make our own path, any rich person who says they will give you advice usually is after getting more of your money for himself.

Psst, I don't listen to anyone, I do what makes sense from what I personally know. I don't have false hopes of becoming rich, but if it happens, it won't be because I listen to others, it will be because what I tried to do on my own worked.

Deleted
    No, I am one of the 6.5 billion people on the planet that gets the effects of this US election without any say in it.
    I don't think Australia gets effected by it that much. The UK has a bigger effect on it.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    what are you talking about?
    The electoral college possible outcomes. They either did their job, or they proved they didn't have one.

As it turns out - the latter was the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    If you are a citizen of the United States then yeah he kinda is.
    Eh, let people have that. The same things were said about Obama. It's easier to just drown it out.