Timeless coin farming - better spots

Since we can level to 110 and kill the harder mobs that drop more coins easier, are there any better spots to farm the coins besides continuing the frog murdering? Farming the frogs I typically get 6k coins within 20mins on most alts.

Just go up to where Ordos is past the bridge. Plenty of mobs there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Just go up to where Ordos is past the bridge. Plenty of mobs there.
    Thanks for the low quality reply.

The kind of reply I am looking for is one that provides more detail into the coin gain in other spots vs. frog farm. I know the ordos area, i know they drop 100-200 coins per mob, i know their respawn timers are longer, i know it can be farmed by many players for rep or for the 100k mount. These are important factors when comparing farm spots for which is most efficient.

The frog farm may still be better even though the drops are less but the spawns are fast and the area isn't farmed a lot. I need first hand testimonials of other players that farm the other areas. Plenty of mobs all over Timeless Isle, thanks.

Group Finder Frog Farm group with 5 people to ramp up spawns

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post

The kind of reply I am looking for is one that provides more detail into the coin gain in other spots vs. frog farm. I know the ordos area, i know they drop 100-200 coins per mob, i know their respawn timers are longer, i know it can be farmed by many players for rep or for the 100k mount. These are important factors when comparing farm spots for which is most efficient.

The frog farm may still be better even though the drops are less but the spawns are fast and the area isn't farmed a lot. I need first hand testimonials of other players that farm the other areas. Plenty of mobs all over Timeless Isle, thanks.
    He made a suggestion..: why not thank you and try it yourself you lazy POs

What a jackass response. The frog farm is the most efficient if there are groups that will help with re-spawning them quickly enough. Otherwise, the best way is to go up to and kill the Ordos mobs, you shouldn't have to wait too long for more spawns up top unless there are many people farming. If there are, realm hop.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Maybe be a little less of a colossal douche and someone will google your answer for you.

15+ Year Old Account

tbh there is plenty of comments about things like that on wowhead maybe use your time and check there instead of bashing ppls on forum for being not enough helpful for your standards lol

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

7+ Year Old Account

What crawled up your ass and died? Far out man. Anyway, Ordos area is one of the best spots to farm, I go there, and have 0 comp with the mobs, I easily made 15k coins with 1 full clear, followed by 1 half clear inside and out the area. I find it much better then the frogs, each to their own though
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    tbh there is plenty of comments about things like that on wowhead maybe use your time and check there instead of bashing ppls on forum for being not enough helpful for your standards lol
    Thank you for trying to sound intelligent but failing. Checking WoWhead was the first thing I did. My question related directly to new farming methods for Legion. The comments in there about farming or general info about the coins came from 2014. Please look it up yourself. You just made yourself look like an i****.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Maybe be a little less of a colossal douche and someone will google your answer for you.
    Before commenting I did my own research and did not find good information. I can't fathom a reason for you to comment if you don't have any information to share.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    What crawled up your ass and died? Far out man. Anyway, Ordos area is one of the best spots to farm, I go there, and have 0 comp with the mobs, I easily made 15k coins with 1 full clear, followed by 1 half clear inside and out the area. I find it much better then the frogs, each to their own though
    Thank you. This was the kind of good effort and thought out answer I was looking for.
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2016-12-20 at 12:15 PM.

Thank you for trying to sound intelligent but failing. Checking WoWhead was the first thing I did. My question related directly to new farming methods for Legion. The comments in there about farming or general info about the coins came from 2014. Please look it up yourself. You just made yourself look like an i****.
    - - - Updated - - -

Before commenting I did my own research and did not find good information. I can't fathom a reason for you to comment if you don't have any information to share.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. This was the kind of good effort and thought out answer I was looking for.
    Funny how the answer you choose to be "appropriate" for yourself echoes the exact same answer given in the first reply. Which wasn't up to your high horse standards just because they didn't give a set amount of coins you get. You could have found that out by yourself just by doing all that research you seem to love doing. Also, if those comments are from 2014 and there aren't any more updated comments on what worked in 2014, it shouldn't take much of a leap to figure out that they work well in Legion.

You taking people to task for calling you out about being a douchebag, which you are, isn't helping your case. That said, I'm expecting a reply...

Here you go

Hope it answers the questions asked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglyo View Post
    here you go

hope it answers the questions asked.
    pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Here you go

Hope it answers the questions asked.
    You win the internet for the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to close this thread now. This isn't constructive in any way. Bitching at people for replying to your thread is never a good idea- neither is replying in kind. Report and move on, people.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)