Deleted

unlocking the myt 15 apperance?

So i cleared a mythic +15 today, and there is a weapon skin for completing a 15+ dungeon, but still i havent unlocked my skin. is this a bug or whats up?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snoogentz View Post
    So i cleared a mythic +15 today, and there is a weapon skin for completing a 15+ dungeon, but still i havent unlocked my skin. is this a bug or whats up?
    isn´t that the rightmost of the skins in that row? You have to unlock the base version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by snoogentz View Post

You have to complete Balance of Power to be able to unlock the rest in that row.

Edit: Balance of Power is not able to be completed at this time.
    Last edited by babalou1; 2016-12-24 at 02:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you complete it within the time limit?

Unlock the base appearance first probably.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

That appearance won't be available until after Nighthold is released as you have to complete the "Balance of power" quest chain first.

Can't use a tint for a skin you don't have yet.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

cant use any in that row till the base one is unlocked sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

You have to be a raider to unlock the non-raider skins.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    Blizzard messed this one up too. Good job cockblocking rewards for hardest achievements with no clarification on how appearances work.
    One would assume that:
    a. Leftmost skin is "base" skin, other skins in that row are "tints"
    b. In order to unlock "tint", you must have "base" skin unlocked

Well, it doesn't work that way for some skins. E.g.: hidden arcane mage "tint" skin that requires 1k HKs while using hidden skin is unlocked without "base" arcane mage skin unlocked.

So yeah, hardcore players got screwed over. Exclusive m+15 skin will be a joke after nighthold release when every lfr scrub will have it. Meanwhile super secret ring skins are handed out for free without players even noticing it. *clap clap*

By the time it unlocks people will have that Nighthold gear to crush [Keystone Master], and those who did it a month or two ago have nothing to show for it lol (cept for chieves)

Weirdly, the dungeon/raid skin is the only row where that matters.

Obviously it's not possible to unlock anything but the leftmost first for the base skin or for PvP, but the upgraded skin you can unlock recolors on alts via the This Side Up achievement before you finish the Class hall campaign; presumably if you somehow also got AK 25 or unlocked every trait before finishing your campaign you could unlock those two recolors as well. Also, if you have a hidden appearance for one spec, the counters for dungeons/WQ's/kills completed count for all specs. I had all three recolors unlocked and useable for my main's hidden Frost mage artifact skin before I ever got the base color from the portal.
    Last edited by Nefarious Tea; 2016-12-26 at 02:55 AM.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation