Thread: Altoholic

Deleted

Altoholic

Sorry if this isn't allowed i was just wondering for those who suffer from alts if they can give me thier 2 cents.
    I have all the tanks and love them all in my own special way but i do not relate with them(most of them are boosted) so i was wondering if ill level a toon from 1 without looms and gold if it will bond with me and make it a main(i thought of an undead war)
    I am wrting from phone sry.

Currently Wow classes are designed around boosting characters to 100. Mechanics are dumb enough, so it isn't so hard to figure out, how to play this class properly. In some cases, like Priest for example, it's really hard to fill your action bars with something, not to see them being void. In the past even experienced players couldn't just start playing class properly immediately without reading guides - learning period was needed. It was better to level this character from scratch, cuz you were getting new abilities with time and had enough time to get familiar with them. But then all of a sudden Blizzard decided, that this two elements aren't necessary for their game - leveling and exploring game mechanics. Leveling is obvious. Blizzard simply decided, that their RPG game shouldn't have this most important RP element any more. But... Dunno about you, but I'm one of those players, who enjoy digging into game mechanics. For me self-obvious 3-button style gameplay, modern MMOs have, is way too boring.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by influxed View Post
    so i was wondering if ill level a toon from 1 without looms and gold if it will bond with me and make it a main(i thought of an undead war)
    Unfortunately only you can answer that question