Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    A bunch of Serenity "fans" DDOS'd Method so somebody decided to hijack Serenity's raid ID to even the playing field.
    When are you going to get your head out of Sco's arse and get some technical knowledge before posting? It's literally impossible for someone to DDOS a specific world of warcraft realm.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colix View Post
    If you look at the replay it starts casting an ability at 8:15 -- If this cast ends the whole raid will be one shot.

Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    let's assume the enrage on star augur is also 8min like heroic, that means that every dd has to deal at least 700k-750k dps, depending on the additional tank and healer dmg/ how many heals.
    If this is true.. RIP my spot on the mythic raid team.. But it's probably going to be nerfed by the time my guild gets there anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    s.o. mentioned it few pages earlier.. maybe my bad for not checking the facts beforehand
    Nah, it's mine. I just assumed because both of our heroic kills ended up at about 8 minutes and during the big bang cast

I mase sure to preface it with an "iirc" though. Never.claimed it was a fact

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Lol you seriously dont think childish cheating happens in proffessional sport such as football etc.....

Whats more hilarious is the saps in this thread who treat the whole thing like an episode of Eastenders. Saddos
    Everyone knows football is corrupt and rotten all the way to the top. Of course cheating happens, but clumsy sabotage doesn't.
    Some of these guys are professional WoW players. Method has product sponsors. They should be questioning the money they pay to support the brand. Do they want to associate their brands with this kind of conduct?

A bunch of Serenity "fans" DDOS'd Method so somebody decided to hijack Serenity's raid ID to even the playing field.
    The amount of stupid you have posted in this thread...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonezerker View Post
    I'm rooting for Method because that Chris Potter is a dreamboat
    Rooting for Method so we can see another final boss interview

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    You can taste all the hype that's in the air! Have we ever had a raid tier for which the playing-field between the top contenders have ever been this tight? We've got a good few ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶s̶ days ahead of us!
    Just made a slight change for accuracy's sake

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    When are you going to get your head out of Sco's arse and get some technical knowledge before posting? It's literally impossible for someone to DDOS a specific world of warcraft realm.
    When did I say an entire realm was DDOS'd? Some Serenity fanboy probably stole one of Method's IP addresses from one of their old streams and has been non-stop DDOSing key roles since the race began. It's really depressing the lengths players of this game will go through to make progression raiding miserable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Pretty impressive if true. Well planned and well executed.

When did I say an entire realm was DDOS'd? Some Serenity fanboy probably stole one of Method's IP addresses from one of their old streams and has been non-stop DDOSing key roles since the race began. It's really depressing the lengths players of this game will go through to make progression raiding miserable.
    lmfao. lets see your evidence for this accusation.

Blizzard predictions are in

They have Limit as #1 for M 10/10
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    He doesn't stream for a living though.

He's a lifeguard trainer with red cross I believe and does some shit on the side. He also streams on the side.

He's a cool dude imo. I enjoy his streams and I definitely wish he streamed for a living like you say.
    Hey buddy, if it's a major part of his income, it's what he does for a living. And it is.

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? Towelie isn't dog shit, fuck put slootbag in this situation too, both of those clowns are a jokes.
    Towelliee is without a doubt the worst player in a top 300 guild. It's not even remotely close. That's saying something, too, because there are a lot of chicks fucking people to be in raiding positions in those guilds as well as streamers who are carried for publicity.

What other main tank who is always available with no scheduling conflicts gets sat for progression because they just can't not fuck up mechanics? As much as sloot isn't perfect, he's not going to get sat for being bad. That's in Serenity, not some no name never will be relevant guild, either.

As for Sparty, he's not even on the scale because healers who can't play the game aren't even in the raid. He just watches his guild 19 man content while saying the dumbest shit imaginable on voice comms, never making a decent call. Easily the worst GM/RL who should be on the bench but sits there doing nothing in raids in the top 300.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    HAMMERS OUT BOYS can we get an MMO champion mod to ban this fool?
    Why would they? Pointing out a shitty player is shitty isn't against the rules.

I love it when I rip on a terrible player all the fanboys who are necessarily far worse than said shitty player come out to defend him. It's cute.

I doubt senpai will notice you, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    False.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Everyone knows football is corrupt and rotten all the way to the top. Of course cheating happens, but clumsy sabotage doesn't.
    Some of these guys are professional WoW players. Method has product sponsors. They should be questioning the money they pay to support the brand. Do they want to associate their brands with this kind of conduct?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7PANvKO9F0

xd xd
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2017-01-27 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Olonni View Post
    lmfao. lets see your evidence for this accusation.
    Everybody knows it's very easy for shady programs to pick up IP addresses from twitch streams. Everything on the internet is up for grabs and you can bet that something as high profile as Method raiders is prone for the scummiest human beings on the planet. It's frustrating how adversarial and petty people get over WF races.

Well I bet serenity raiders won't invite random people to groups during progress again? You know kinda like a new rule.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-01-27 at 05:27 AM.

Everybody knows it's very easy for shady programs to pick up IP addresses from twitch streams. Everything on the internet is up for grabs and you can bet that something as high profile as Method raiders is prone for the scummiest human beings on the planet. It's frustrating how adversarial and petty people get over WF races.
    So what you are saying is that you have no evidence to back up your allegation? God you really are a moron.

Deleted
    Yeah totally. Magically stealing IP's from old Twitch streams and then casually DoS'ing them seems like the most plausible explanation.
    You angling for White House press secretary job? I think you'd to well.

funny how the shitposting dies down quickly when most of the EU is in sleep hours
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    funny how the shitposting dies down quickly when most of the EU is in sleep hours
    they are just waking up now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    sure since US boys are too afraid to shit post