Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Has WoW lost many subs recently?

Just saw the clickbait title "How to unlock flying" on the Battle.net App.
    It actually just tells you how to do "Pathfinder Part One".

Is Blizzard that desperate?

Speaking of clickbait title...

10+ Year Old Account
    Anti-Fliers hate it! This one weird trick will help you complete Pathfinder before anyone else!
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

How to unlock flying...

...two years from now

HAHAHAHA SUCKERS!!!!

It's obvious, that 7.2 was initially planned for summer and now it's being rushed. Conclusion?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

I'm not sure what you expected seeing as you unlock flying by doing the pathfinder achievement.

But sure, Blizzard making a guide on doing said achievement has to be a desperate move because of declining subs, let's go with that.

Damn this thread is next-level reaching.

Kill this thread with fire please.

Deleted
    The only one desperate here are people like you OP, with posts like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I'm not sure what you expected seeing as you unlock flying by doing the pathfinder achievement.
    Such as Pathfinder Part TWO

I'm willing to bet if you asked the people that have unsubscribed from Legion most would point to something other than "no-flying" as the reason they dropped their subs.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Such as Pathfinder Part TWO
    Which you can't do unless you've already done part one.

Its clickbait I agree OP

They just won't address the issues that matter.
    Class design most of all.
    I simply refuse to scrap 50 days played on 110 on my warlock and reroll, but I am not having fun.
    I will keep playing for now, mostly because I have enough gold to do it for free, but how long till X game comes along and I just stop playing?
    And we are in the middle of a tier progression!! Not some lame void between patches.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, that was my thought, directly after the thought "How the f... do people expect us to know the sub number".
    Well it's actually pretty simple, the subs are (usually) directly connected to the amount of stuff to do, due to the poor amount of stuff to do in WoD/Leg the subs go down steadily after the expansions launch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Just saw the clickbait title "How to unlock flying" on the Battle.net App.
    It actually just tells you how to do "Pathfinder Part One".

Is Blizzard that desperate?
    Funny, I got the feeling this thread had a clickbait title. It's not actually a healthy discussion about how many subs WoW has lost. It's a shit thread with somebody who doesn't enjoy the game anymore or like the developers bitching about absolutely nothing. My mistake.

Yeah, that was my thought, directly after the thought "How the f... do people expect us to know the sub number". Is OP THAT desperate?
    We used to know. Then Blizzard got embarrassed by watching WoD numbers plummet lower then Trump and Clintons approval ratings and changed it to reporting profits only, so they can hide the fact the Titanic is sinking behind Overwatch and Hearthstone $$$

10+ Year Old Account
    Subs are declining, but doubtful flying as much to do with it.

Yeah, that was my thought, directly after the thought "How the f... do people expect us to know the sub number". Is OP THAT desperate?
    Well, there is no way to really know the sub numbers, but we can use indicators to have a rough idea (the famous WarcraftRealm correlation jumps to mind).
    The thread title is still a pure clickbait.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't complain about clickbait and then create a clickbait thread. Which, if anything, is just gonna get just more negative responses to your nonexistent point.
    Why do you even care how many people are playing, if the game grants enough interaction to run your raids or whatever?
    Also Blizzard's statement isn't even clickbait, since you NEED to get that achievement if you ever want to fly. Since we keep having annoying people always whining because "I just had three months to farm Hand of the Prophet rep and I didn't even bother to check if there was anything tied to it, Blizzard sucks", they are right in telling you upfront what you necessarily have to do to get your fabled flying.

Deleted
    Desperate? Maybe. People are earning money for food from this company, you know.

Is it dying? No(it depends if you ignore the fact the game is old and its neutral that casuals comes and goes - and whines).

Is the avg. MMO-C poster lame? Yes.