Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Well no, they suck. Releasing puts you back into the battle immediately.

I know this because my lowbie Warrior keeps getting killed by high-level Shadow Mends.

I had this tank that kept standing in the stuff and called me out for not healing him enough. lol I was a 19, you ain't healing shit in there at that level.

Been kicked twice now for low heals, but I outdps them anyways.

Some people didn't even know level 16s+ can queue.

- - - Updated - - -

Got put into a group with a 101 DK 813 equipped, he carried his 3 rogues and only took like 20 seconds lol so, op. Wish my set up was that efficient to do.

Said he has over 1200 tries... I'm barely near 350 lol

Got it a few years ago, but was farming it every year with 10+ chars. One of the main reason I maxed alts every xpac.

7+ Year Old Account
    Running 34 character each day... Still no sigh of the rocket

got a checklist to keep track what i am doing :P

Deleted
    242 tries so far (22 toons) no mount yet ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm doing it 5-10 times a day out of my 25ish available characters- those of you doing it more, bless you.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    After years of farming it and never seeing it drop, it dropped today on multiple characters. Many other guildies of mine also got one today.

Droprate bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    After years of farming it and never seeing it drop, it dropped today on multiple characters. Many other guildies of mine also got one today.

Droprate bugged?
    Iam starting to believe there has been a ninja buff on the drop rate

Cause no way a unlucky fuck like me can get it and it happened yesterday

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

Droprate bugged?
    This would be great. I think drop change lower than 1/500 is ridiculous. Also they should change Pandaria mounts, only most insane people are farming that.

Deleted
    strangest thing I saw today: someone doing the event entered sitting in a love rocket. thats like slaping your d/p in everyones face....

Up to 426 attempts.

23 ooze pets.
    1 toy.

No mount.

However the gold from this event is massive. Vendoring the necklace gives 8g. The que alone gives gold if a higher level. Opening the chest gives you about 20g. That alone is about 1000g per character.

Also 50/50 chance there is a chest in the main room. Wait until everyone leaves then open it. 90% chance it has a green that you can sell in the auction house for 100g or more for transmogging. You can also find leather, herbs etc in this chest.

You should have 120 love tokens by the time the event ends. I also do the daily in Org/SW if I'm dps and I have to wait for que times. That is at least 3 or more pets that will sell for about 1000g each.

In conclusion that is 5000g or more per character. Over 50 characters, that is 250,000g for bearly any work.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    strangest thing I saw today: someone doing the event entered sitting in a love rocket. thats like slaping your d/p in everyones face....
    I still do the event on my alts even though i got t he mount cause its still good xp for little work i mean its like completing 2 quests in 2 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    I ride around on the love rocket inbetween queues, and since you don't dismount while zoning in people naturally see me with it for a second. But maybe I really should be more sensible.

And yes, I do the event because I still don't have a mask on the characters that matter, and ofc no toy.

Quote Originally Posted by greg098
    Up to 426 attempts.

23 ooze pets.
    1 toy.
    Sigh, this doesn't give me any hope. There are very few toys you can use to harass other people with, and this seems to be one of them.
    I need it

BTW, I can't confirm some sort of droprate bug, at least not on EU. Didn't see anyone get a rocket, be it guildie or queue stranger.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lost count how many pets i droped, but i remember i droped three times toy hearthbreaker. And nothing no mount.

Throughout the event have been running on 25-41 chars (levelling more as I go), currently at 416 attempts.
    Had 7 pets, 1 toy, and ofc 0 mount.

Will get just above 500 attempts by the end, and be at around 1000 lifetime I would guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    I had this tank that kept standing in the stuff and called me out for not healing him enough. lol I was a 19, you ain't healing shit in there at that level.

Been kicked twice now for low heals, but I outdps them anyways.
    You're right about most healers, however I found out Atonement from Disc does scale properly.

7+ Year Old Account
    20 Chars a day so far... just can't stand doing more. Especially with the queue times on pure dps classes sometimes (had to wait 30 min. on my rogue).
    Still no luck... I gave up hope for this year again.

Welp. 1,200 tries in this year and I haven't received or seen anyone get the mount. I am a bad luck charm

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    Welp. 1,200 tries in this year and I haven't received or seen anyone get the mount. I am a bad luck charm
    I'm sitting on a similar number of tries this year and I'm yet to see one either was struggling with motivation until one of my best friends looted his mount today.

I'm hoping for you! There seem to be a lot of drops in EU today? Good luck!

time is running out still no mount :/