Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Reagan was older, the same height, and at least 50 pounds lighter
    Actually, Trump is a little older than Reagan was when he assumed office. Reagan was 69 years, 11 months old at his time of inauguration. Trump is the oldest person to have assumed the office of presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I am hopeful that AIM, other Native American Orgs, and environmentalists do all they can to stop the DALP and KXL.
    Its unlikely to stop anything, its one of the reason Trudeau edged over the NPD he was for resources development when it makes economical sense. Keystone make sense for Canada, oil is going to you either way, only 3 provinces in Canada can survive in any capacity withtout natural resources exploitations.

Deleted
    I wonder how a handshake between trump and Angela Merkel will be.

And if she will survive it.

Or he.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-02-13 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with this yet, all I know is that Trudeau dominated the handshake.

Trumps usual handshakes: http://www.trumpormrburns.com/handshake

Handshake with Trudeau, notice how Trump tried twice to pull Trudeau into an awkward show of dominance and failed to even budge him:

Also, apparently Trump has small feet:

I'm having a relatively boring day.
    Trump is 70, 'nuff said.

Show some video of Trudeau "boxing". He could barely break glass with that jab.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Actually, Trump is a little older than Reagan was when he assumed office. Reagan was 69 years, 11 months old at his time of inauguration. Trump is the oldest person to have assumed the office of presidency.
    I was referring to Reagan at the end of his Presidency. I'm aware of Trump being the oldest, it was blasted around during November/December.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuem View Post
    Trump is 70, 'nuff said.

Show some video of Trudeau "boxing". He could barely break glass with that jab.
    He seemed to do pretty well in his match against Patrick Brazeau. Maybe Trump shouldn't try and pull a power move during his handshakes if he's too fragile.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post

Or he.
    My bets on Merkel.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

I hope Trump tries hand holding with Merkel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    I hope Trump tries hand holding with Merkel.
    I think shes not his sort.

Or he not hers.

Or both not each other.

Deleted
    I think shes not his sort.

Or he not hers.

Or both not each other.

I doubt it too, BUT I F-CKING HOPE HE TRIES.

wow tiny feet to match his tiny hands!

Deleted
    Trumps obsession to dominate when it comes to shaking hands is hilarious. See how he "offers" instead of doing it neutral?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been keeping up with this yet, all I know is that Trudeau dominated the handshake.

Handshake with Trudeau, notice how Trump tried twice to pull Trudeau into an awkward show of dominance and failed to even budge him:

Not entirely dominated. The "power move" pull that Trump does didn't happen, but he still turned Trudeau's hand to the bottom. Trump literally "taking the upper hand".

There's a handful of them.
    Upper-hand - Trump got that one.
    Double-hand - Both of them did it, both saw that they did it, and both let go (one double-hand is a power move, but both doing it ruins photos)
    Here's Joe Biden doing the double hand:

Left-side-advantage - Trump got that one, too. The person on the left of the handshake (from the perspective of the audience) has a natural upper-hand -- if both are shaking their right hands.
    Here's Putin using the left-side-advantage to get an upper-hand on Obama:

Pull-in - Trudeau got it, as your second picture shows. Trudeau is upright and made Trump lean in. Trump is huge on the pull-in, so that's pretty neat.
    Last week, Trump used the pull-in AND double-hand on Shinzō Abe.

And yes, that list is real and I didn't make it up. And people do that shit. There's more like extending the time shaking hands when you think you're in a position of power (Trump did that to Abe as well...), but those are the big ones.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This must be conflicting emotions for those who love Trudeau and hate Trump.
    Why? They like Trudeau and hate Trump, what part of that would contribute to conflicting emotions...? People like/dislike both politicians for varying reasons, they are not carbon copies (or polar opposites) of one another in any stretch of the imagination, whether in temperament or in policy.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    It's pictures like that one with Trudeau, that reminds me how large Trump is for a President. Standing next to a fairly healthy, fit man, you can see it.
    Taft was pretty big. I feel sorry for Melania.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

Also, apparently Trump has small feet:

I'm having a relatively boring day.
    The look between Trump and Trudeau looks like a rich, successful step son meeting his rich but stupid step father for the first time.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Justin resisted the Trump pull in handshake..that was awesome.

It was unrealistic for either Trump or Trudeau to be confrontational here. 35 of the states of the US federation has Canada as its #1 import/export. There is no mass immigration coming from Canada to the US to use as political point on the dumbest mass for Trump. All in all Trump just kept the regular tradition, the first country an american president visit is Canada and make it absolutely not confrontational, because the countries are attached to the Hips economically and share the biggest border on the planet. Find the most common ground you can and make it about that. Which both men actually did, they focused on women in position of industry leadership, a subject dear to Justin and dear to Ivanka Trump. I bet a couple of his most fanatic Trump follower cringed at the fact Trump was talking like a "cuck" on Canadian soil lol.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-02-13 at 11:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of this reminds me of that episode of American Dad where a cyborg Stan comes back from the future and mentions Canada and Mexico took over the US..

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Taft was pretty big. I feel sorry for Melania.
    Taft was over 300 if I recall.

I found this strange website and this one. Trump definitely looks 275+, but if we assume his "doctor's letter" didn't have "alternative facts", he's at least 236.

Most presidents tend to be height/weight proportionate, leaning on the fence of overweight. Clinton was a little husky first term. Trump is likely outright obese, and Taft was... well Taft.
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-02-13 at 11:26 PM.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    So out of shape. Not a good role model for the youth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    So out of shape. Not a good role model for the youth.
    Give him a chance I'm sure Trudeau can improve.