Poll: What's your behavior in FFA PvP WQs?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Free-for-all PVP World Quests: what's your attitude?

Making this thread out of curiosity.

So, in those free-for-all PvP World Quests, how do you behave in them?

(Check the poll)

- - - Updated - - -

As for myself, with exception of Black Rook arena, I will only fight back if attacked, otherwise leave players alone. If someone kills me, thought, I'll hunt down the person and attack him/her on sight from that moment on.

In Black Rook, I'll just join the fray and attack everyone, except if there's an NPC up. I'll kill the NPC before I attack other players.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2017-02-16 at 10:55 AM.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Attack everyone in sight and focusing low health targets to fill my progress bar faster and finish the quest asap.

Deleted
    If i can i just choose to avoid them. If i really can't avoid them (due the reward), i try to make them as fast as possibile, better if i don't have to PvP at all, prioritizing NPC if avaible (i play on PvE server for a reason).

If i can't avoid PvP, i just honor the so called "World PvP" traditions, and just focus someone that is already dying.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play Veng DH. Usually I'll get one person attack me. Toy with them for a minute or so and then just /yawn at them and stop attacking. Mostly they just stop attacking as well and walk away.

If it's a battle royale between multiple people of different factions, I join the Rumble.

Avoid this quests as plague. I play on PVE servers, where any FFA PVP zones with PVE objectives = dirty baiting, that shouldn't happen, if Blizzard respect their players.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2017-02-16 at 11:19 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

I dispatch a Vanguard of Val'kyr to handle them for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    I assert my dominance over all!!!
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaziola View Post
    Attack everyone in sight and focusing low health targets to fill my progress bar faster and finish the quest asap.
    Mostly this. Maybe sometimes I stay for a while and listen... or to enjoy some more PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I avoid PvP. If I see anyone getting attacked who was also trying to avoid PvP I'll help out.

Can't stand world PvP and thankfully many people on my server can't either. So it's pretty easy to do bareback brawl and darkbrul arena without a fight, even when there's a dozen players around.

These days I just send my fel canon to kill everyone for me though. Almost prestiged on my demon hunter and prestige 2 on my paladin.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-02-16 at 11:36 AM.

Are they a tank? Avoid.
    Are they higher iLevel than I am? Depends on the disparity.
    Are they a guildie? Avoid/group up.
    Are they clearly in a group? Avoid.

Otherwise, attack.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I auto complete them mostly.

Bareback brawl : if it's quiet I just kill the goats/wolves etc fast, I do try to engage anyone on the Drake thing tho.
    Black rook : simple, arena, kill anything just to gain %
    Darkbrul : focus on the pve mobs unless they decide to attack me or multiple players go at eachother.
    Murloc Freedom: Mobs respawn very slowly, often pvp ensues, otherwise pick as many relics as possible without engaging for some bonus honor.

I don't have uber insane gear compared to raiders so I am not looking for conflict.

I also just send the work order daily to complete one until I get the mount/achiev, if I did do it, I'd try and focus on the PvE objective. But if I see people playing dirty (My own opinion, and I know, not universally shared) on others by attacking them while they are doing PvE, I will nuke the shit out of the attacker.

Deleted
    I think world pvp is what keeps WoW back from it's full potential. World PVP was never great, hell all PVP videos ever done were about ganking or something that would have been even greater within it's own BG.

The whole 2 faction thing doesn't add anything positive anymore since... hell someone actually thought it would be a good idea to have these faction hardcoded?!.

The game could be so great if it would get all factions actually be relevant. Why would trolls want to conquer Gilneas? Why would dwarfs conquer Warsong? Why was all inner political stuff done in books and comics?

Let's make Azeroth as one faction against all the fel and void and whatever else is great enough to force us to work together. But please - I would like to be able paying blood elves who are so hard in peril my money to make them my mate for a night etc.

Use WQGF, being in a group hastens the progress of doing them -- I always do this for Operation Murloc and Black Rook Rumble, otherwise they'd take forever to do.

The easiest of the lot to solo is Bare Back Brawl -- just pull everything, each mob gives 5%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here, it is a bit weird for me.

You see, I love the idea of them and that they are there but for the objectives, I ignore all PvP. Even so, if my opponant can't kill me as fast as I can kill the NPC, then I rather just run and kill the NPC's and let them rage about it. Of course, I do attack at times, but can't be bothered to do much as many are a bit of cowards, and attack while I'm being attacked.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Too many cucks grouping up and ganking in those, so I skip them or just use my daily DH crystal on them and get the rewards.

I'm between attacking people on sight and leaving them alone. If I see people being twats, i'll usually camp out and ruin their time. Or guilds/people I don't like get attacked. sometimes leave everyone alone
    Working on my next ban.

Killing if attacked or if i see people attacking each other
    otherwise, i dont kill people only focusing on pve if they just leave people alone (or i attack if my vanaskos addon say they tried to fuck with me before :P)

Used to just jump on whoever is lowest to get the progress going. Nowadays I just use the DK Frost Wyrm perk that auto completes it, got my prestige 2 artifact skin by mostly doing this, I barely ever PvP lol.

I click on my world map, I send my Infernal every 18 hours to auto complete the quest