Alliance Can GMs recover disbanded guild bank logs?

Hi

I'm new to the site but I just wanted to figure out if someone knows this.

Me and my girlfriend were an LGBT couple. Since Trump won we have been having our tensions and needless to say it's over. So after the whole dilemma, my ex disbanded the guild we shared. Is there any way a GM can recover logs of the disbanded guild bank? I want to know what she took from me that I deposited in there because it was kind of a storage…. like the quantity of the herbs.. I realize I can never get these back but I just want to know how many were in there at least.

Deleted
    I don't think blizzard wants you to know this. :P

like so much of this was unneeded info

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I don't think blizzard wants you to know this. :P
    That is fine with me, I just wanted to see if anyone had any similar experiences in the past before I file in a ticket.

This feels like bait, you had literally no reason to mention LGBT. or any of the drama surrounding it.

hell, if you don't even want the stuff.. why would you care about the logs? what's done is done. it's gone. knowing if it was 20 or 20000 isn't going to do anything..

I'm calling it now.. bait thread.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Deleted
    So, looking past the completely irrelevant bits.. the gist is:
    A guild master of a guild you were member of decided to disband it. You had put in stuff in the guild bank and now it's gone.

I don't think they can help you - that's a risk you knew you were taking. Don't put stuff in the guild bank, if you don't want to lose it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing, ban evader.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)