Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Admiral Proudmoore, he was really good at making me angry when I was a kid lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    Arthas as the lichking tbh, he always was my favorite villain in wow. Always felt shitty that everything went according to his plan, he suceeded and killed us all and the deus ex machina happened and the light killed him, the fucking light - i mean come on.
    To be fair it was kind of convenient that he was hiding a "super death punch" the whole fight. I always got a snicker that the whole raid just falls over like nothing, instead of him going bad ass for 30 seconds and annihilating the raid or something...

As for the question at hand probably Uther or maybe not so much rez but more of a heal for Bolivar, I liked him a lot back in old Wow.
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2017-02-27 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    So Lor'themar leading the horde troops against the Thunder King never happened?

O.o
    I did forget about that, but the point personally it gets overshadowed quite quickly therefore his presence is dminished. You know what I mean? lIt feels a lot like that for both Lor'themar and Baine. I feel sad that as racial leaders go, most of them have fairly unique models - Gallywix getting a nice new update too but I feel Lor'themar and Baine are lagging behind. What's worse is that they are standard race imprints that players can pick including some of the armour being obtained by the player too. You can't really dress up or attempt much of it such as Varian, Anduin, Velen, Sylvanas, Thrall, Vol'jin, Gallywix now, Greymane, the list goes on.
    I mean ok I get Sylvanas getting the spotlight, she has consistently been loved as other characters but Greymane lore wise hasn't been present as long as compared to Lor'themar and but Greymane has a unique model, decent story present within the game that players can explore I will add thus being involved and seen too and is having major headlining in the content now. That's sad state of affairs as character development goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'd use my ress to make sure nobody was resurrected ever again, way too many characters get ressed in this franchise.

Krasus. To hear his council, even lunacy, and prophecies. Plus, an irritable "old man" red dragon would be awesome to have around.

2nd? Neltharian (uncorrupted). Words of wisdom from the Earth Warder. Can't beat that.